The amazing Leena Lovely.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by double d, Oct 25, 2012.

1. The last time I saw Leena was in March. I was so captivated by her petite size, rockin' body, and beautiful smile that I knew I would be hunting her down again this trip. I was not in good form last trip and I really wanted a re-match with her. I was sitting at the bar when I saw this petite beautiful figure flash by me and didn't get a look at her face. I was really paying attention the next time she entered the parlor. As soon as she saw me, her face lit up and I'm sure mine did too!..I was done at that very moment. The re-match was on now. Leena is such a sweetheart and I really didn't think it was possible for her to look any better than the last time I saw her but she did..this little lady just takes my breath away. I've also noticed just how photogenic she is..the camera loves this girl..I've taken several pictures of her and seen many...but I've never seen a bad one.
    We caught up on some things and then made plans for the next day. I wanted to be rested up for this one!

When I arrived at the ranch I met her at the bar. She was wearing this cute little black shorty baseball top and tight shorty shorts...hot..hot..hot.

So I let the little head lead the way back to her room. I don't really like to talk about things that go on behind closed doors..but half way through the party..Leena really surprised me with a flexible agility move that still has my head spinning. It was one of those things that you don't think about that much when it actually happens..but after the party you start wondering...how the hell did she do that?? I won't go into details..but it was a position change/spinner move and I don't remember ever stopping. If I would have had my eyes closed..I may have missed it. Amazingly smooth, fluid and fast. It wasn't long after that I found myself using the "alternative thinking" method to prevent premature explosion...that really only delays the inevitable for a very short time :wink:

Leena has secured a spot with me every time I get within 200 miles of the Bunny Ranch.

Thanks again Leena, stay flexible and agile..I can't wait to get back and see you next trip [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

2. Ha, once you saw Leena Lovely again, I knew you were a gonner, LOL! And great review of a lovely lady, and glad you had so much fun seeing her again!

And that smile of hers...it sure is contagous, isn't it?!

MusicMan

3. DD!!!

Sorry I meant to look at this awhile ago, but Im just now reading it and I love the review once again!! (awesome!)!! Definitely put a smile on my face and I'm so glad we caught each other this trip since you always just decide to show up whenever you want. hahaha, anyway, I had fun as I did last time and can't wait to see you again!! Don't work too hard! xoxoxo

4. Awww. Thanks MusicMan! It was great seeing you as well!!! :)

5. Yep..my secret is out..I had plans for Leena since last March!

DD

6. Lol..ok..ok...I'll make sure you're on my top secret notification list next time! :wink: I'm glad you enjoyed the review...with you, they are really easy to write...you know I don't have to think a lot to remember all the great, special things that happen with you in those parties. I guess you just leave a lasting impression on me..what can I say? Thanks for all the pampering. I'll hunt you down again in March.

Hugs.. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD