About Me Positive Thought Chain & Love w. BOBBI BESOS <3

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Bobbi Besos, Dec 28, 2017.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit. George Carlin

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

“Listening is an attitude of the heart, a genuine desire to be with another which both attracts and heals.” - L. J. ISHAM

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

As long as you live keep smiling because it brightens everybody's day. Vin Scully

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  4. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

ranger61a Well-Known Member

It’s actually cool to be positive and optimistic and idealistic. It’s cool to see yourself doing beautiful, great things.

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  5. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

There is little difference in people but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  6. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

"There are moments when one has to choose between living one's own life fully, entirely, completely, or dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world in its hypocrisy demands."

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  7. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

"I discovered I always have choices and sometimes it's only a choice of attitude."

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  8. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

"No one forces a person to be negative, and no one forces anyone to be positive. The choice is up to an individual and that person alone.

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  9. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

Be fearless. Have the courage to take risks. Go where there are no guarantees. Get out of your comfort zone even if it means being uncomfortable. The road less traveled is sometimes fraught with barricades bumps and uncharted terrain. But it is on that road where your character is truly tested And have the courage to accept that you’re not perfect nothing is and no one is — and that’s OK.”

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  10. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

Look to your right... It is the path back home. If you choose, you can take it. It is safe, easy, and comfortable. You do not have to work out or fight or do anything else you do not want to...

Or you can keep moving forward. I will not lie to you. I cannot predict what may become of you. It will require a lot of training, hard work, study, and danger. But in the very end, you will know strength. I swear it. You might just become someone who will make a difference in the world.”

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Good words bring good feelings to the heart. Speak with kindness, always.” - ROD WILLIAMS

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  12. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

13. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care. Theodore Roosevelt

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  14. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great purpose in heart.” - GORDON B. HINCKLEY

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  16. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Everything is funny, as long as it's happening to somebody else. Will Rogers

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  17. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.” - W. CLEMENT STONE

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  19. Roadiedoug
    Chat with Me

Roadiedoug Well-Known Member

FB_IMG_1540137216046.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Oxman, BigDaddy76 and Bobbi Besos like this.
  20. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

21. Hope your doing alright hun. Hugs all the way from PA
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]

22. Love ittttt❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Your vision becomes clear when you look inside your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.” -CARL GUSTAV JUNG

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  24. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

You're going to go through tough times - that's life. But I say, 'Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.' See the positive in negative events. Joel Osteen

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.” - JOHN MUIR

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  26. Oxman
    Chat with Me

Oxman Well-Known Member

"Bad events are only bad if you dont use them in a positive way and learn from them. Failures are only negative if not learned from. Only you can control your happiness and you will be miserable if you try to control others emotions."
    My father.

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  27. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay. Simone de Beauvoir

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow.” - HELEN KELLER

BigDaddy76 and Oxman like this.
  29. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results. Willie Nelson

Oxman and BigDaddy76 like this.
  30. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

BigDaddy76 Well-Known Member

Remember when you're having a difficult time....

It's only temporary. Nothing lasts forever and there is Always someone else that has it worse....

Oxman likes this.
  31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.” - LEE IACOCCA

Oxman likes this.
  32. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me