Veronica Vavoom Sultry and Sexy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Carlo Antonio, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Well, I have had this attraction for Latin women; they seem to move with such grace and sway.
    Like the lyrics in the “Girl from Ipanema”, “When she walks she’s like a Samba, swings so cool and sways so gentile”.
    That lyric just sits in my mind and has just been a thought; to actually have the opportunity to spend time with a Lady from the southern hemisphere would be great. Hey a man can dream! [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    So, when I joined the boards last August, and planned to visit the Bunny Ranch the pictures that initially drew me in were the Latina ladies.
    The dark hair and skin, with a curvaceous bottom that hypnotizes when it wiggles was a fantasy.
    So, when I arrived at the ranch on Friday the 13th for day one of the St Pogus Party, I was at the bar chatting about when I spied a sultry lady walking through the bar area.
    She had long black hair, tropical skin tone and was scantily clad. She was a beauty; you could not take your eyes off of her.
    Then it hit me like a sonic boom, here was none other than Veronica Vavoom.
    I have responded to several of her postings on the board, but did not imagine I would meet her.
    The next time she was in the parlor and walking toward the bar after a line-up was called, I made a gesture to her of some sort and she walked over to me. Mister obvious here, said are you Veronica Vavoom?
    I know that was original and introduced myself to her. She was very polite and cute with a sexy exotic flare.
    Along with her amazing body, she has a very soft and sexy voice so when she says something it tantalizes your senses.
    We chatted briefly and that was that.
    Well, we seemed to bump into each other often during the course of the St Pogus Party weekend. Maybe this was a sign I had to address???
    On the final night of the St Party around 2 in the morning, we bumped into each other again and I decided I wanted to experience the Vavoom.
    I had succumbed to the Latina sexiness, actually Veronica is Colombian; and I am the Italian who doesn’t drink coffee, hmmm what a turn of events.
    So Veronica and I headed to her room where we negotiated for a party.
    This went smoothly.
    So we got comfortable and began, but as a gentleman I will not divulge our activities but it was quite a ride. Wow Veronica is quite a woman and knows how to use her body. [smilie=hot over you.gif] She has a post about her adoration for fast cars; fast cars, she is turbo powered.
    After our party we cleaned up, showered and headed for the parlor to set a while.
    While we sat, we chatted briefly with Spartan fan and his stunning Latina body warmers Sebrina green and Shakyra.
    Veronica, thanks again for a fantastic time, you’re a hottie, thanks for indoctrinating me into the sensual Latin love world.
    [​IMG]
    x/o
    Carlo Antonio

2. Carlo,

What can I say other than...THANK YOU! What a wonderful write up. I truly apprciate all of the kind words (and of course the time we spent together) and look forward to seeing you again real soon. Coincidentally, I have always had a fascination and attraction to Italian men so who would have thought???

Keep in touch sweety!

Always willing, Veronica

3. [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. bump

5. great review

6. I havn't heard from Carlo in such a long time. He is such a gentleman.

7. Thank you Thumper bumper

Yeah I wish I can have another party with Carlo Antonio, he was so much fun.

8. She is great!

9. yeah nice review of veronica

10. Thank you Maya.

11. thk u Jimi