WE CAME,, WE SAW,, WE HAD GREAT TIME WITH ANNA SUVARI,,

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SATISFIEDCOUPLE, Mar 21, 2009.

1. My husband and I had been talking to Anna Suvari for months and knew she was the one for us,, she was so patient and warm and knew how to stir our imaginations with her words and ideas. After months of trying to get our busy busy work schedules lined up we finally booked a flight to make this fantasy of ours real. Anna proved to be more than we ever hoped for. It is not enough to praise her for her sexual skill,, her sexual skill was off the charts!! Anna is also extremely intelligent and very easy to talk to,, she knows how to calm nerves and make things flow naturally which was important to us.. We did not want to just show up have sex and leave,, I am sure that is enough for some people but not us,, we wanted the experience to be an experience,, we wanted Anna to let us in and I am not talking about her bed room. We are VERY! happy with our time with Anna. Every activity flowed smoothly to the next and we never wanted it to end. We are also very thankfull that Anna enjoys women,, we wanted both to have fun with this and remember it for a long time,, it is not something I will soon forget. My husband is already talking about making plans to go back!! but for now we are enjoying the memories of our time together and putting them to good use in our sex lives,, I find myself thinking about her all the time and I get this silly grin,, IF ONLY PEOPLE KNEW!! Thanks Anna we will never forget!!!! And also YES,, it did fit!!

2. Thank you both so much for a fantastic evening! You're a pleasure to be around ... in more ways than one! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

See you again soon!

Fondly,

Anna

3. wow i want to get my wife to go but we never have vacation at the same time.

4. my only other visit was 7 years ago with my girlfriend at the time, she too insecure for us to go all out. maybe anna would have been able to draw her out to play. there is always next time right?

/bryce

5. That's the only thing I CAN'T take care of. ;)

Hope to see you soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. My wife wanted me to follow up that we do sometimes have vacation at the same time since we're coming finally. lol.

7. Always! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I'll be waiting. ;)

8. See you both in March! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. From a satisfied single to SATISFIED COUPLE, I tip my cap to you.

10. I can't wait to satisfy you again! :twisted:

11. My boyfriend and I just started looking in to this and we think we've decided on Anna but we haven't started to talking to anyone yet because we know we don't have the money right now. But I'm glad to hear that everyone else has had such a good time with her!! We reeeeeeally want to make this happen!

12. My wife and I are visiting Anna for third time at the end of this month :mrgreen:

13. Thanks for the note! I'm ready when you are, so please stay in touch. I'll see to it that your experience is one that will fuel your mutual fantasies for years to come! ;)

14. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

It is hard to tell whether Anna loves men or women more, and she'll never tell! I guess she loves us all equally!

15. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Sometimes I wish I had a significant other who was bisexual. :)

16. I get the best of both worlds! :D

17. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

And we all get the best from you! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Aw. I do what I can. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I am of the belief that what you do is exemplary! :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Likewise, prez! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I really wish I could do more. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. That's sweet. You do so much as it is. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. She is amazing isn't she :mrgreen:

24. With Anna it's all from the heart! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Yes,Anna is...THE ONE! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. I don't doubt that! :twisted: :wink:

27. Aw, thank you, sweets. How's FS? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]