Foxy Roxy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2009.

1. I had been communicating via e-mail with Foxy Roxy since the autumn. When I decided to attend the St. Patty's Weekend bash, I made an appointment to meet her.

On Thursday evening, I went to the ranch for the first time since joining the message board a year ago. After saying hello to Pogus, I saw four beautiful women in the parlor, and one of them was Roxy. As I will say in all of my RLRRs, these women are even more attractive in person! Roxy has a beautiful face, a fantastic body, and the sexiest voice I've ever heard! She was wearing this white outfit, and the contrast with her gorgeous long, curly brown hair was incredible.

In regard to personality, Roxy is a ball of fire! She is full of energy, as she loves to dance and is great at it! I enjoyed teasing her and being teased by her, as she is a funny lady. I knew then I was going to have a great time during our party later that weekend.

Roxy was so good to me! She was extremely reasonable with me during the negotiations! I was surprised that I was able to get so many activities for the amount I was paying. I had so much fun with her in the hot tub! We then proceeded with the rest of our party. During the entire party, she was so nice to me and enthusiastic! She made me feel wonderful!! Thank you Roxy!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. FOX ROX IS TRULY ONE OF A KIND BEAUTIFUL VIVACIOUS FUN WITTY AND HAS A GREAT DEMEANOR AND OF COURSE A FANTASTIC BODY XO DOC BOOKER [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]