OUR KA-BOOM with VERONICA VAVOOM

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sweetestshorty, Mar 15, 2009.

1. AHH the LOVELY and spicy Veronic Vavoom!! I must admit to having my eyes on this minx for awhile now....and as I say about pretty much ALL the Bunnies....the pictures are almost insulting when your eyes see these ladies in the flesh. Even J was driving me BONKERS asking every 3.524 minutes..."well...are we going?....Are we ready?....Im getting horney"...to which I respond "DUH...when are you NOT horney?" I knew he couldn't WAIT to get his hands on Veronica.

She may seem quiet and reserved...the shy girl sitting at the bar...but let me tell you ladies and gentlemen...don't they say it's the quiet ones you gotta look out for.....and VERONICA is NO JOKE IN THE BEDROOM! Alittle patience and persistance and this beautiful exotic woman opens like a beautiful flower. Just go talk to her, buy her a drink and I PROMISE you, you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

She was respectful and kind, bringing Champaign and offering a soak in the hot tub (but I have to say a big THANK YOU to Audrey for allowing us the use of her BEAUTIFUL room)....but she was also agressive and passionate, creating an abundance of sexual build up and then making sure that BOTH our needs were met...all that J and I could have hoped for. AND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.....HOT DAMN SHE IS SMOKING HOT!! With the most beautiful eyes and lips...just wish I could have gotten to kiss them. (don't worry guys...I got to partake in the lips that reside in the southern most region and like most I wonder about performance, but it was OOOHHHH SOOO VERY VERY SWEET!!)

We had a wonderful and most erotic time with Veronica...one of the BEST...and I for one hope to see her again! But perhaps next time...J can ONLY watch. So in short...a HUGE THANK YOU to Veronica Vavoom for giving J and I the BIG KA-BOOM to end one of the most outrageously spectacular weekends that J and I have EVER had. What a way to go out! Thank you Veroica...if you want a KA-BOOM....look up Veronica Vavoom!!

Sincerely,
    J and Steph

2. Hell next time maybe I can watch :shock:

3. [smilie=hot over you.gif] Wow Sounds amazing

Cant wait til i party with her

4. I just also have to say...without getting too explicit....for those women out there who want to have an experience at the Ranch....Veronica pretty much blew my mind. Although the hubby was there pleasuring me the way only a man can...Veronica's amazing talents sent me into such a frenzy that he literally had to discontinue what he was trying to accomplish. My body was wracked with such an intense "O" that he was simply being "pushed out"....Now that is amazing!! Afterward I had to catch my breath, smoke a cigarette and have afew swigs of my Hypnotic.

But on the luckier note for J....he had never been "sucked on" so much and in so many places at once...and by the end of it all, Veronica and I had him grabbing at the sheets. And I am so excited that I finally got him to "do" a Bunny, and while I was "doing" her at the same time...and boy was it hot!!!

Needless to say, the three of us never did make it to that hot tub.

Godiva....like everyone said...and also Stacy....hunny your pictures do you NO justice. You are so very beautiful!! And so much FUN too!! Everytime I saw you and Paris I just wanted to keep singing in my head.."BOOTY, BOOTY, BOOTY, BOOTY, BOOTY EVERYWHERE".....HOT DAMN!! And I was able to see first hand that the comment I made MONTHS ago about your BUTTER SMOOTH SKIN...Was DEAD ON! And upon parting the Ranch I told Paris....I am DEFINATELY into the Exotic Club...it's just how I roll.

SS

5. Well now you have me blushing....thank you so much for the kind words. I agree it was one of the more "steamy" parties I have had the pleasure of attending. And I wish I had gotten the chance to kiss your lips too! Cant wait to see you again and making you rock even harder than the last time! I had the time of my life with you two and wish the party had never ended. By the way your picture do not do you any justice, you are very sexy and your man was one of the hottest I have seen in a long time!

Veronica

6. Excellent. Everybody relax, when you see a guy next to Godiva Love, it' s just me watching too :lol:
    Hello Ms. Vavoom [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]
    Cheers to watching!!!!!xoxogratefulxoxo

7. You can whatch anytime [smilie=call me.gif]

8. I can't wait eighter

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. lol :lol:

10. Memeroy photo

[​IMG]

11. Thanks for the memories :)

Always Willing,

Veronica