Roxy’s Journal: Thoughts, musings, ideas from yours truly

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RoxyGold, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

I love how you flow with life, Roxy. :)

2. Haha, do I really? Maybe akin to someone who has a macadamia nut tree farm in Hawaii, or raises race horses in the Kentucky countryside, or trains seeing eye dogs for people who need help as well as companionship. Are there challenges? Sure, it’s still a job. But it’s a pretty sweet gig overall :)

3. 8/14/18 (neat little even number sequence, heh)

Halfway through August, wow. 4 more Sagebrush Second Saturday Soirées and then we will be in a new year. I’m looking forward to the future. Future means neat stuff gets invented. And then I get to see it on infomercial, because some things never change and I am riveted to anything that I can buy off the TV. :)

4. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Book this sexy starlet today!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. I love the same thing about you, Natasha! You’re a really neat person to hang out with and talk to :)

Kmoe2244, isurfer and Natasha Star like this.
  6. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

Gee I wish I were sale on the TV!

7. I really enjoy this thread, Roxy! It’s a little personal side of you with a journal structure, very interesting!!!!! :)

8. If you were selling Saints memorabilia at 3am, I would be buying all of it just to keep hearing your voice xo :)

isurfer and thelovedoctor like this.
  9. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

You are so nice to me and I appreciate you so much. You will be able to hear my voice this weekend.

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  10. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

I love the way you think @RoxyGold .
    I try to sometimes think to myself (what would Roxy do?) ; though I honestly don't always know so I come ask you sense I'm able to now.

11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Love this thread, Roxy :) You are so unique and I love reading about what's going on in your lovely head! xoxo

12. Lol you’re so sweet, Desert! And I’m always down to have a chat with you about life and it’s ups and downs. :)

isurfer and DesertRose like this.
  13. Thank you, beautiful Ruby! That means a lot to me. You’re such a verbose and well-educated communicator. I can’t wait to read your first book! :)

isurfer likes this.
  14. This is awesome! Love the thread and the idea! Xoxoxo

15. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

16. 11/19/18

GIVING THANKS

There is so much that I am thankful for, seeing how these last few months have been such a whirlwind. I am thankful for @RubyRae, @AliceLittle, and @Air Force Amy for all the efforts that were put into the Lyon County Freedom project and Reaching out to help bring a positive awareness to us and who we are and what we do. I am thankful that Big D got to witness so many people who were very dear to him having such a phenomenal time at his birthday party. I am thankful for the best friend I could have ever asked for, @baileypaige as we continue to support and encourage each other. Thankful for everyone that I’ve been able to connect and reconnect with, making the good times even better. Thankful for @MadamSuzette and the calming yet driving force she brings that helps me feel like I can achieve anything. Thankful to have this wonderful place to have set down roots, and thankful (albeit nervous) to make a Thanksgiving dinner entirely by myself for the very first time. :)

Old Nick, RunningSquirrel and isurfer like this.
  17. At first, this scared me...and then I realized and remembered what a truly lovely being you are. Thank you Roxy!

Happy T Day!

Old Nick likes this.
  18. You’re so welcome! I hope Santa brings you everything you want this year, you earned it with all the good you have done for us all xo

isurfer likes this.
  19. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Wishing everyone well as we start to prepare for 2019 :)

isurfer, Old Nick and RunningSquirrel like this.
  21. JanelleLotus
    Chat with Me

JanelleLotus Well-Known Member

Stunning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. 12/14/18

Wondering if I should make a big change to my hair with New Years coming up. Back to the light golden blond? Maybe turn to the dark side to espresso brown? Leave it alone so I can keep letting it grow? I’m interested in knowing people’s thoughts, if you want to share. Just don’t tell me to shave my head lol. :)

23. image.png image.png image.png photo.JPG
    Hmmmmmmmm :)

Natasha Star and FumbleNutts like this.
  24. Love you Roxy!! Thank you for sharing!!

25. isurfer and RunningSquirrel like this.
  26. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Wow, I have never seen that picture. I like your hair the way it is now too. You can pull off any color you'd like.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  27. Thank you for saying that, Desert! You’re such a sweetheart :)

isurfer likes this.
  28. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

This is a great post...come book this awesome lady!

29. 5A40CB27-0704-4D9A-9287-7E52E624FADF.jpeg

I relate so much to this! :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  30. I always thought (here it comes) you were that kind of gull ... ;)

FumbleNutts likes this.
  31. Haha I was waiting for that! ;)

RunningSquirrel and FumbleNutts like this.
  32. 7A62CD15-C1AE-4F49-8439-01DD86DF9FFC.jpeg

Just scrapbooking ideas for my dream house... don’t mind me at all... :)

RunningSquirrel and JadeJasper like this.
  33. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

34. A5C72A0E-8311-40F3-A2ED-1BEE3D0BACD9.jpeg

LeVar Burton, i remember you! Nice to see you around again, friend! :)