My second time with Lena Haze

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by hockeypuck77, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Hello. I am using this thread to talk about my second wonderful time with the beautiful and sensual Lena Haze. I got in contact with Lena about a month before I wanted to see her again. I was able to meet her on the first night I was staying in Las Vegas (August 8th). I was picked up at Palms Place by one of their drivers who is quite a colorful character who has some interesting stories about his job as a driver. The whole time to the ACH I was nervous. Nervous because I had lost 30 pounds since I last saw Lena and was afraid she would not recognize me. When I got to the ACH, it did not take long to awaken the sensual and sexy memories I had with Lena. When Lena met me at the bar, she remembered me right away. Kind of like to two people picking where they had left off. We went off to her room to take care of the “formalities” and when they were completed we had dinner at the bar. During dinner, I got to know a part of Lena that made me like her even more. That part was Lena is a baseball fan and huge fan of the Los Angeles Dodgers. While we were having dinner, we watched a ballgame. It felt like two people reconnecting again and finding out another reason why they enjoy each other’s company. After dinner, we went back to her room again. At this point, we could no longer hold back, we wanted each other. I had never wanted a woman as much as I did at that moment. We wanted to reconnect and experience all our sexiness and sensuality. What happens next is between me and Lena, our secret that only we can share and replay in minds during idle moments. Afterwards, we took a bubble bath, drinking beer and wine. It felt sensual, warm, and fun. I hope I didn’t hog all the bubbles. It felt wonderful holding, caressing, admiring how beautiful, and how warm and beautiful Lena felt during our bubble bath. During our bubble bath, we talked about what we had been up to the last year and my upcoming hockey camp in Las Vegas. When we finished our bubble bath, I wanted Lena again, and she was happy that I wanted her again. Again, what happens next is between me and Lena. The rest of the time we had together, Lena gave me a nice deep and relaxing massage. We also held each other, caressing each other, and me kissing her all up and down her beautiful sexy body. When our time was up, we were both tired and exhausted. Tired and exhausted from how strong our attraction was for each other. Before I the driver took me back to Palms Place, Lena wanted me to give daily updates on the camp which I happily did for her. To summarize, Lena is a beautiful, funny, smart, and sweet woman. When I am with her, I can feel my confidence with woman continue to get stronger and confidence as a lover continue to grow. Lena is a great example of how wonderful the cosmic kittens can be for lonely and shy people such as myself. I want to see Lena again because I trust her, I want to see her again to experience her sexiness and sensuality, and because she is a wonderful, sexy, smart, and funny woman.

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  2. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

AMAZING REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Lena_Haze
    Chat with Me

Lena_Haze Alien Cathouse - Las Vegas Xoxo

I absolutely love this review!

Our connection is true and so emotional, I can't wait to be next to you again next year!