❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Zoey Cherry!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kaylee Marie!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and compassionate Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

6. My shoutout goes out to all the ladies and staff at LRV for sticking it out during hard times and also to all of our friends and extended family for the continued support. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

norma and BrooklynMoore like this.
  7. Anytime gorgeous I do the best I can do support you all ladies. I have a thread in General Discussion Support Love Ranch Vegas, everybody is on our side gorgeous. We love all the Support that we are recieving in every direction, this means a lot to the ladies, staff etc.. Thank You, you all much love![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Madeleine Rose!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Grace Cee!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kaylee Marie!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Juniper Jones!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Zoey Cherry!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. norma
    Chat with Me

norma Staff Staff Member

Shoutout right back attcha @ParisEnvy I can't believe how quiet it can be here - ghosties are sneaking around!!!!! Ladies, coming and going, I'm missing them and our wonderful clients!!! I agree, such a heartwarming show of support from everyone..... I thank everyone that supports the house, Dennis & our lovely Ladies!! Sand we hope to see you all very soon!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  15. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

16. BrooklynMoore and Danimal like this.
  17. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Shoutout to all my sexy kitten friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Juniper Jones!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Madeleine Rose!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bobbi Bessos!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

29. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Serena Marie!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A loud resonating shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]