Soccer mom gets pampered by Lexie James

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Midwest Couple, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Here’s the deal - Lexie James is leaving in about a week. While we usually like to include a little more information, there’s little time so we will just write a quick review of why you should RUN to Love Ranch North and spend time with Lexie before it’s too late. Whether it’s another party with her, or your first - we’d be VERY jealous that you were able to see her.

Just the facts:
    Lexie is absolutely EVERYTHING that EVERYONE has said in their reviews. Beautiful, sensual, intelligent, SKILLED, sexual, ….. It’s all been said and it’s all been verified by us.
    • THOSE EYES are amazing. You melt in those eyes and although she’s gorgeous all around, I’d jump at the chance to have those eyes looking at me while I <edited for sexuality> if I could get back to Reno in the next 7 days.
    • Her body may look amazing in photos, but it’s nothing to how it feels against your body. Feeling those curves against me while she kisses and touches my body was AMAZING!
    • She’s extremely talented sexually. Without going into the naughty details, she made me want more, long after I thought I wanted her to stop.
    • Above all, she gets it. She understands human sexuality, listens to what people are saying, and delivers what they want. At least she did with us…. We talked for longer at the bar than she may have wanted but when we got to the room, she delivered exactly what we’d told her we wanted….. And a bit more

Lexie deserves a better report from us, but there's no time to help you guys realize how much you should go see her. Whether you’re looking for a girl friend, a hook up, a naughty sex session, or a third in your relationship - you only have a week to get to experience the amazingness of Lexie James. We promise, you wont regret going to see her, but you may regret NOT going.

2. SDJ
    Chat with Me

SDJ Well-Known Member

Great report; Lexie is a true gem.

3. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

Lexie is very special. Everything you say about her is true and then some!

Anyone who hasn’t yet experienced spending time with her needs to do so before she leaves if you can. Seriously.

She will be missed!!

LexieJames likes this.
  4. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Midwest, I'm surely glad, but had no doubt, that you were going to have a great time with this wonderful lady [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Thank you both so much for the opportunity to enjoy your company! It truly was a pleasure!

6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I was lucky enough to be able to say a proper goodbye to a wonderful lady. DSC00979.JPG

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your amazing review!!! Hurry and book your appointment today before she leaves!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

I MISSSSSSSS MY BESTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Midwest Couple likes this.
  10. We are certain you do! We loved watching you two sit together at the awards, and could feel the friendship and how you made each other feel more comfortable. You guys were super cute!

Next time we come out, we can have a drink in Lexie's honor (apple juice & vodka) and tell remembrance stories about Ms. Lexie James. Of course, our experience is limited and our stories would be completely inappropriate, so we'll do much more listening than talking ;)

Felina Meow likes this.
  11. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

That sounds like a purrrffeeecccttt plan!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midwest Couple likes this.