Alittle bit of what I like and am "into"

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2009.

1. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] In my wait for the month of April to get here my excitement gets more intense each day that goes by. So I decided to post a new topic for y'all. Here is alittle about me. Many of you have asked me in the chat room what I will be offering once I start at the Love Ranch. I figured I would take the time to let you guys and gals know what I am into. I like men and women! I love to entertain single men, single women, and couples. Multiple Girl experience, Blow Job, Fetish ( yes I like men or women with a foot fetish ),Tickle Fetish, Fantasy, Role Play, just about anything goes with me! I am a southern girl raised in the south (GRITS) stands for Girl Raised In The South. I am from Georgia a rare Georgia Peach. Yes I have a very southern accent to boot. I love to laugh and make you laugh. I love to dance, party, and have lots of fun. With that being said if you want to meet me just book an appointment with me by sending me a email to [email protected] I look forward to meeting y'all and having lots of fun with y'all ! Is it party time yet?? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. hmmm does that mean your interested?? I would love to party with ya! we should set a date. Maybe you could be my first?? [smilie=be mine!.gif]

4. I just love eatting Georgia Peaches too they're so sweet and Juicy Yum!

5. I got a georgia peach for ya beau [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

6. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] thank you sweetie

7. All that is great you little southern belle but do you offer the southern waffle house experience?
    Eating at a Waffle is the best, whenever I make an appearance in a city that has one I am on it big time.

We have waffle Sunday here just for that reason. Maybe the party could be eating you, then you could make waffles?

Sweet!

8. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Hey There Daddy,
    Yes I can definitely offer the Waffle House experience! That is my favorite place to eat and I can make waffles as well...mmm a party being eaten by you OH I can't wait!! I can't wait to meet you in person Daddy!!

9. You fun and that alone will make you do well.

We all love to laugh, smiling and cumming are my two favorite things in life, throw in a waffle and I am good to go!

10. Alright I will make sure I throw in a waffle especially for you Daddy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Hello Gorgeous, beautiful, sexy and very very hot, I have found your bunny hideaway. Thanks for the links to get here. I used this nick, it would be easier for you to recognized me.Dropped by to say hi, and go see what kind of trouble I can get in to following the different trails.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Hey There!!! Glad you found me! Thanks for dropping by to say hi! Don't get in too much trouble...lol Take Care Sweetie!!

Big hugs & kisses,
    Lailani Kiss
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Hon,
    Make sure to check your yahoo e-mail, sent you something you will like. :cry: didn't find any trouble on the bunny trail, maybe I didn't follow the right one. hehe

14. LOL ok sweetie I will do that. Well now just be patient you will find some naughty trouble to get into soon I am sure!!

Happy Hump Day!

Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani

15. The Signature pic looks good. Of course I made it, a bit bias lol

16. lol Thank you for doing that for me...your such a awesome friend... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Your very welcome sweetie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Nice and Juicey one too :p

19. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Hope to see you out there on my visit this summer Lailani!
    I loved eating at Waffle Houses!!! YUMMY!

20. oh yes Beau I am very nice and juicy...

21. I look forward to meeting you... Waffle House is awesome!!!

22. I look forward to meeting you too sweetie!!

23. OMG.. a new BunnyBabe... with a TICKLE FETISH?? :D

And you are a GRITS too? :lol: I have heard rumors that Southern gals are very experienced at tickle torture!!

24. lol yes I like to be tickled... and yes I am a grit..Girl Raised In The South...lol... I hope to get to meet you when I get to the love ranch!!! Tickle Tickle...LOL

25. AWWW [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you sweetie!!! I'm just being me just how I am... I am happy to have met you here and hope to meet you in person someday soon!!!

Big Bunny Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani

26. What part of GA? I used to live in Canton, Ellijay, Weleska, and Jasper.... But you have my undivided attention cuz I love a southern accent! I'll be there in April to!!! I'm excited already, matter fact I got those little tiny hairs on the back of my neck standing up

27. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] I'm from Augusta, Ga... wow well I look forward to meeting you in April!!! I'm happy tp excite you!

Big Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani

28. who's accents sarge?? the southern accents??

29. lol well if you come to the love ranch in April you'll find out for yourself...hee hee [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. lol well I keep my word sarge...come see me sometime at the Love Ranch...

31. Aww that's so sweet Sarge... I can't wait to meet you!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Oh wow I like tall men!! :wink: How tall are you?

33. :eek: WOW you are tall...lol I like tall men... :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Sarge LOL don't laugh, but I am right at 5'0" .... yep I am short...lol :lol:

35. Hi There Genie,

I am doing Great.... yes I am very excited...lol hope the boys are too...lol Yes I will be going to The Love Ranch it is bunny ranch II.... Daddy D owns both ranches.... I plan on staying indefinitely.... I do look forward to meeting you someday.... I hope you have a lovely day...

Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]