Miss Maya Love (Post 4)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Maya and I had out fourth 1.5 GFE party yesterday.

Maya is perfection in a woman, but she recently did have an augmentation to her twins. A must see and major party attraction at the MLBR.

Maya and I continue to enjoy close encounters of the girl friend kind. We set a team record for the number of satisfactions during this visit. We were really in the mood and had eagerly anticipated our party.

That is what the girl friend experience is all about – making a connection that is significant and looking forward to the next up close and very personal encounter.

So, make an appointment with Miss Maya Love and have your own close encounter of the girl friend kind or any other kind for that matter since Maya is multi-talented.

2. Harold, you are just a pleasure to around and I am glad that we have just a close bond with each other. I look forward to our next encounter!

3. Harold until now I never made the connection of my love for sci fi and my love for Maya! Maya is amazing, and beautiful for sure, and we both really like you!

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Maya is an amazing lady after St pats i hope to do a longer party with her that would be fun. Maya has proven to be a great friend to me and also a great Bunny Lady she has some promising futre ahead of her in bunnyland. Luv ya maya see you real soon

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]