Masturbation Appreciation Thread ♥

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bobbi Besos, May 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

2. One of my favorite moments is when he decides, after we've been playing for awhile, to make himself cum. It's the intimacy of showing me that. Very sexy. Often I am lying there beside him, whispering aphrodisiacs into his ear, my naked body pressed close to his. Letting me "see" the "money shot" with my own eyes is very erotic.

3. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

I agree, there is something absolutely intimate about being let into your partner's safety zone while masturbating... such a place of love, it turns me on soooo much!

Trailboss, Sharky, BigDaddy76 and 4 others like this.
  4. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  5. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

What a beautifully done thread!

Bobbi - from your past relationships and lovers, do you think men have as much to learn from thoughtful self-pleasure as women?

When I picture a man masturbating, it's usually quick, and focused on getting to orgasm sooner rather than later. What tips and tricks have you seen your lovers do, or what new things have you taught them about how to enjoy self-pleasure more?

“According to Greek mythology, when Zeus and Hera went to the hermaphrodite Tiresias in order to determine who experiences more pleasure from sex, men or women, Tiresias responded, 'If the sum of love’s pleasure adds up to ten—nine parts go to women, only one to men.'"
    Excerpt From: Ian Kerner. “She Comes First.” iBooks.

6. I totally believe that... I cum frequently and hard... the pleasure rebounds through my body and the aftershock lasts and lasts. Often - when I get up to a certain level - I can just stay there and get orgasms like waves rolling onto the shore one after the other.

I am SO GLAD to be a girl!

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]You are truly blessed my dear![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  8. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Awww, thank you so much @Broadhildt!

I think everyone can learn a thing or two about self-love and thoughtful self-pleasure through masturbation, regardless of their gender! I do agree that men do have an innate tendency to rush things, which is where he can learn from the woman's tendency to start slower, and build up greatly over time.

Whereas men and women can quickly force out an orgasm as a means of stress-relief, a full-body, full-blown, mind-blowing orgasm is the best gift one can give themselves-- after experiencing one with me, my lovers haven't needed any further convincing that it's worth the time you put into it!

I think the key difference here is teaching men to "unlearn" certain things they may have learned unintentionally throughout their lives and their relationship to sex. I think the main key is getting men to first experience the nine parts that go to women (in reference to your quote); to realize the difference between ejaculation and orgasm first hand, and teaching them to value the patience it takes to achieve it.

9. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

I am SO thankful we are able to embody the full-body and multiple orgasm with so much ease as ladies!

izay3625 and origlegman like this.
  10. I love this post!!:)
    I love playing with myself at night after a long days Work and, anticipating the next day

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

11. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

I can't decide which I like more... Watching a man, or woman pleasure his/herself so I can see how to please them better based on how they please themselves, or pleasing myself in front of my partner so they can learn and finish the job...
    good thing I don't have to choose just one of those options!!!

12. Tom Cat
    Chat with Me

Tom Cat Well-Known Member

I can vouch for that. BTW - I am glad you're a girl, too!

izay3625, Bobbi Besos and sonja like this.
  13. LOL - Thank you. I know I am lucky. Just thinking about it is plastering a smile on my face.

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  14. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Thanks so much girlfriend! I love it anytime, day or night! Can never get enough.

izay3625 and AveryLee like this.
  15. What about on shift?!?! that's the naughtiest time to do it;)!

izay3625 likes this.
  16. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

I can totally relate @LexieJames! I can never decide if I'm more of an exhibitionist or voyeur... I love them both just the same!

izay3625 likes this.
  17. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Power to the ladies and their endless orgasm capabilities!

18. Thank you for creating this thread, Bobbi! Masturbation is very healthy, and deserves just as much recognition and praise as any other healthy habit that helps us live higher quality, less stressed lives.

So let’s all eat a vegetable, get a flu shot, put a dollar in the donation box, and rub one out! :)

19. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I like it better when a hot woman does it for me i get up easily.

20. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much girlfriend! I couldn't agree more, it's a delight in life!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Old Nick and joe moll like this.
  21. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Excellent post. I have finished a party with mutual masturbation.

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  22. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Ooooh @Old Nick that sounds like way too much fun, I'd love to try it sometime with you! Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad you enjoyed reading it!
    XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Old Nick likes this.
  23. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Its easy for me to masterbate to the thought of your naked body.

24. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

It’s one of the hottest things ever. I love watching a lady rub one out, and I love lady watching me.

25. Vixen
    Chat with Me

Vixen Well-Known Member

You can come see us ya know? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I love teasing...

26. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

27. There is s different level of intensity when you orgasm from masturbation versus an orgasm from having sex with someone. Also I've found with my size women get turned on watching me stroke off. Haha

28. Reading this excerpt instantly expanded my mind. Thank you.

29. Nothing wrong with rubbing one out. I believe it to be Healthy...

30. I wonder how the "old wives tale" excessive masturbation may lead to blindness came about. So if a bloke happens to be squinting incessantly a la Gilbert Gottfried and he's got forearms like Popeye the sailor man, that just might be a tell tale sign?

31. Miss Bobbi Besos,
    I have found that masturbation helps me with my prostate levels when I have my yearly prostate exam. My PSA level from my last exam in Jul of this year was at a 1.4.

32. I love trying out new toys... always looking to discover new sensations!

Sharky likes this.
  33. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

Are you by chance looking for an assistant
    ?

34. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is an interesting thread [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]