❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Paris Envy, thank you so much! We have to stand up for all of us or we all might fall! I believe in the brothels and what we all do here. It isn't just sex, it is so much more than that and we have to let everyone know! I will stand beside Ruby Rae and anyone else who will stand with us!

Alice

2. Thats amazing @AliceLittle thank you for all the tweets and retweets and support in this fight. Im right with you ladies and all of the clients that support us and continue to voice their opinions on our behalf. I think we will be heard and be able to reveal the cold hard facts and how deceiving these people have been to the community in order to sway the people of Lyon county to sign their referendum. Good will always prevail. Thank you for all that you contribute Keep fighting the good fight and I will too. XOXOXOXOXO

3. Amen Paris! Thank you for all the support we all do need to stick together and fight! Let's do this girls and all you clients and potential client who are standing up for us!
    xoxoxo
    Alice

4. I couldn't agree more. the more ladies that speak out and everyone else who believes in what we do, please join me @AliceLittle and @RubyRae in the fight against #nolittlegirl who are trying to silence all working girls because they claim we are brainwashed and try to discredit the facts and our feelings about our jobs. The more of you who stand up the better chance that people will be willing to listen and hear us when we speak. Don't let these people shut us up lets be heard. Get on twitter and all social media and bring this as much attention as possible. We only have this one shot to save our jobs and our future.

5. Yes everyone follow us on twitter and let your voices be heard. The followers of #nolittlegirl, needs to get a life and stop interfering in ours. I have never been assaulted or forced to do anything I do not want to do. They thing we are a bunch of brainless weak women and that is so far from the truth. We don't hurt anyone and I believe if we were not here there would be so much more violence against women and children. We provide a safe place for our clients to explore the things they fantasize about and desire. If we don't feel comfortable with what they are asking, all we have to do is say no. Help us please!

6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

auron79 and BrooklynMoore like this.
  7. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

I agree wholeheartedly! I am posting, retweeting, and making sure that the word gets out that the brothels are needed and that the #nolittlegirl needs to get a life and stop pushing their own ideals onto others! Their lies will show as they already have started to. When it comes to being blocked because you don't agree with them and you bring up facts that they can't do a rebuttal on shows they are loosing ground. The more we get the word out, the more the truth shall set us all free. #bunnyranchforever

8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

DashaDare, auron79 and BrooklynMoore like this.
  9. Kisses to all who show me love every day!

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

DashaDare and BrooklynMoore like this.
  10. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

11. thank you so much for all of your support

12. auron79 and BrooklynMoore like this.
  13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

14. Awe thank you Auron79, a shout out back to you love!
    27651187_984283108388166_32940783_o.jpg

15. Shout out to all:)!
    I hope everyone has an amazing day

auron79 likes this.
  16. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

17. Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

18. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Awww thanks! You're too sweet!

DashaDare and BigAlbowski like this.
  19. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome! It is an honor to show my support!

auron79 likes this.
  20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Grace Cee!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alexandria Moon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Serena Marie!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and Compassionate Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kaylee Marie!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Zoey Cherry!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Sonja!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Brooklyn Moore!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare and BrooklynMoore like this.
  30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  31. shout out to all the lovers working with me at Love Ranch :)!

DashaDare likes this.
  32. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

DashaDare likes this.
  33. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

DashaDare likes this.
  34. Shout out to all the lovely men I have spoken to today:)!!

DashaDare likes this.
  35. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

DashaDare, ChloeCakes and KiraRain like this.