I am IN!!! I just talked to Rich and I IN!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Feb 18, 2009.

1. OMG Y'all I just got off the phone with Rich and I am going to be at the Love Ranch April 20th I am so overwhelmed with Excitment AHAHAH I am In FINALLY!!!! Thank you to everyone who has been pulling for me!!! It means so much to me!!! Thank you to all the bunnies who have been encouraging me!!! I am so excited right now I could scream!!! I just can't stop Smiling!!! oh my cheeks hurt now...lol Thank you everybody!!! I can't wait to meet all the Bunnies in April!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you...gosh I recon I can't say Thank you enough!!! Oh gosh this is such a awesome thing for me!!!

I will keep in touch with everybody that's a promise!!! WOO HOO I am IN!!!!!!

Thank you,
    BIG BIG HUGS & KISSES,
    Lailani

2. I am so happy for you Lailani!

Like I said you before, you have such a GIANT personality! You are going to do awesome. The bigest reason is that you have such a cute personality, plus your hot as hell as a bonus!

The personality andcute factor is, in my opinion why your going to do excellent!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Congrats Lailani !
    Another one of the ladies that we can proudly say "we knew her back when". I know you will be successful and best of luck
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Awww Thank y'all soooo much [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I will see y'all in the chatroom...thank y'all again

Big Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani

5. Congratulations, Lailani! I know you'll make us proud! :D

6. YEAH......now lets go shopping. LOL
    ~Bentley Jo

7. Congrats!

8. Thank you Anna I will do my absolute best to make y'all proud!!! Bentley Jo that is a definite yes on shopping!!! Oh I can't wait to meet y'all!!! I will see y'all in April!!!!

Big Bunny Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani Kiss

9. Thank you oneguyil!!!

Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani Kiss

10. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Congrats Lailani. WTG. Glad you are making it.

11. Congrats Lai ! hope to meet you there soon I'm thinking of coming out to the ranch in may on my B-day I'll book an appt if I can take the time off :eek:

12. Way to go. Hope you have a lot of fun. I will be by in August. Hope you are there then. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you Dgreen, Beau, and Chicagobill... I look forward to meeting y'all out at the Love Ranch!! To book an appointment with me here is my email address [email protected]. See y'all soon!!!

Bunny hugs & kisses,
    Lailani Kiss

14. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

congrats lailani victory kiss Mwwaaaah Glad you made it and we'll all be lined up to see ya in April

15. Thank you Kevin!! I look forward to meeting you at the Love Ranch!! I am so excited and ready for y'all to line up...lol

See ya in April!!

Big Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani Kiss

16. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Now your a COWGIRL..........YEA!!!!!

17. I'm VERY excited for you; I think you're tremendously pretty nd will do wonderful out there. I'm headed out on March 3rd and am very excited myself; and looking forward to meeting you and all the management and other girls. I know we will have a wondeful time and this in an opportunity of a lifetime!

Best of luck to a lovely vibrant young lady!

<3
    Karen Supper

18. Thank ya WRB..maybe I will get to meet ya if you ever make it to the Love Ranch!!!

Awwww Thank you Karen that is so sweet of you!!! I look forward to meeting you as well and I am so excited for both of us!! This is definitely the chance of a lifetime!!! I wish you the best of luck ... I will see ya in April if your still there when I get there... I will out there on April 20th... Take Care...

Big Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani Kiss

19. hey guys & gals,

I told y'all that I would post up some more pics of me...here are some that were taken tonight!! Hope y'all like them...

Kisses,
    Lailani Kiss

20. i Like your new Banner! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

---------------------------------------Charlie

21. Thank you Trudger... lol took me all day to get it done, but I finally got it finished... Thank you sweetie

See ya in the chat room!!!

Big Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani Kiss

22. Congrats mami!!! I'm still patiently waiting for that phone call but after seeing how much you consistently posted about not being contacted thats alot of encouragement to not give up an just wait a lil longer where theres a will theres a way right? Thanx girl
    I hope I will get to meet u as a bunny soon... until then good luck, be safe and have fun!!

23. Thank you sweetie! Just be patient, be persistant, and always be positive. It's is very true what the other bunnies have said over and over again If you want it bad enough Don't give up! Keep posting on the message board and chat in the chatroom. You are very beautiful. Hang in there sweetie!! It will happen for you!! I look forward to meeting you! Take Care and be safe!!

Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani Kiss

24. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I am so glad to hear of your great news...way to go!!!!Maybe,come this June we can meet.

25. congrats honey!! you are beautiful and are going to do great:)

xoxox

26. CONGRATS....CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. Hey There TN_Man ... Thank you so much! I am so excited and can't hardly wait til April gets here. I plan to stay indefinitely! I would love to meet ya.

Hugs & Kisses

28. Thank you Nina I think the same of you!! Your a sweetie pie!! I hope to meet ya soon!!

29. Awww Thank you Delora!!! I will definitely keep y'all posted with my new adventures!! I hope to see you someday out there as well.

Hugs & Kisses

30. SURE THING HUN!! THANK YOU FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT AND I WILL TAKE THAT ADVICE AND USE IT TO THE FULLEST.. I WILL STAY PERSISTENT WITH MY POSTINGS TOO. THANK YOU AGAIN !!

AND AGAIN BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN!!

31. Your welcome Miss Sunshyne just offered you the same advice that I was given. It worked for me so I passed on the information to you sweetie. Best of luck to you!

Take care!!

Big Hugs to ya.