❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. norma
    Chat with Me

norma Staff Staff Member

Shout out to @paris!!!!!!!!! Where the hell are you!!!!?????? [smilie=hi ya!.gif]:rolleyes::D:p:p:D:rolleyes:

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

DashaDare likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @norma for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for the shout out!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare and BigAlbowski like this.
  5. Muah! @origlegman -- Air kisses till I get the chance to smooch you up in the flesh!

DashaDare likes this.
  6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

DashaDare likes this.
  7. AzaleaLove
    Chat with Me

AzaleaLove Juicy, Sweet, 6 Foot, Blonde Goddess

DashaDare and Jessie Summers like this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare and BigAlbowski like this.
  9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

DashaDare likes this.
  10. Yes everybody going to keep you company, everybody cant wait until to meet our lovely lady.

Jessie Summers and DashaDare like this.
  11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Grace Cee!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alexandria Moon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Serena Marie!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and Compassionate Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kaylee Marie!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Zoey Cherry!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Sonja!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Brooklyn Moore!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

23. Thank you handsome for giving me a shout out back too you @origlegman[smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

Shout out loud to @rileyzane . Love our sarcastic and fun conversations!

AveryLee likes this.
  25. Thank you for the shout out!!:) I love them too
    Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Bruce75 likes this.
  26. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

Thank you for being the sweetest sweetheart!

DashaDare and AveryLee like this.
  27. Awwww thank you I try my best

DashaDare and Bruce75 like this.
  28. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

DashaDare likes this.
  29. Shout out to happiness, and health!!!

DashaDare likes this.
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

31. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

32. Shout out to @AliceLittle and @RubyRae. You ladies are amazing. Thank you for being just aggressive and vocal and just as passionate as myself and others in the fight against #nolittlegirl. I am fighting for both Lyon county and Nye County too and its great to have solid backup and to see the dedication you ladies have is beyond words. Thank for believing in the cause and sticking to your guns. You are very much appreciated and I thank you.

33. It is great to see these women in power and making a difference!
    I am glad to share my house with Ruby!
    It is important to have an opinion and just as important to share it!

auron79 likes this.