Sonja

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Maxum, May 23, 2018.

1. Wow, another visit with Sonja! I scheduled the party with eager anticipation of a repeat of a previous party that was incredible in achieving repeated pleasures for both of us. Well, we didn’t quite meet my expectations.. Sonja absolutely blew away my expectations as we repeatedly enjoyed giving and receiving intense pleasure over and over again. I have never met a woman who can orgasm repeatably, and she did until we both collapsed in exhaustion! Guys, you have to experience the pleasure this woman can provide! Absolutely amazing!!!

greeneyedude, BrooklynMoore and sonja like this.
  2. OMG - I adore you. I have never reached THAT level before & I admit - I had to regenerate for a couple of days after such an intensely .... sensually mind-blowing stimulating encounter. Did I already say OMG? :D

greeneyedude and BrooklynMoore like this.
  3. Thank you for sharing, about the beautiful experience you had with Sonja.

4. Score, what a great feeling[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

5. What a great little review. Sounds like @sonja knows how to make some magic happen. Thank you for sharing

sonja likes this.
  6. Thanks, Love! Can't wait to see you again Wednesday!

7. What an amazing review, she the best

8. Thanks, Brooklyn!

Seeing this thread again is making me crave a dose of @Maxum again! I think I'm having withdrawals!

BrooklynMoore, Maxum and greeneyedude like this.
  9. Thinking of our last visit also and looking forward to another round of incredible pleasure!!!!!

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  10. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I would love to party with Madam Sonja.I think she is smart as they come.

sonja and BrooklynMoore like this.
  11. What an awesome review!
    And multiple orgasms?!That's a natural born talent right there:)

12. I would love that, too! [smilie=call me.gif]

13. This is! Reviews really show what an amazing time that you can offer the lucky gents that get to meet you! Xoxoxo