A bloody good time with Dravin Star

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Metalhead99, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Metalhead99 Well-Known Member

I first met Dravin in early Feb but was very familiar with her other work and although I was very star struck at first she is so easy to get along with and talk to. Dravin is a fascinating woman there is never a dull moment with her and its even more amplified in the bedroom. I have been with her two times the first it took me a while to convince myself that it was for real & not just some fantasy in my head she gave me just a taste & introduced me to a new toy. So obviously just once wasn't enough with Draven so I decided to fulfill a longtime fantasy with her as my vampire queen. She not only completed my dream but went so much further. I don't know how to recommend the incredible Draven in any other way, she is a true dark goddess to be worshiped.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  2. Great review, Metalhead! Nice to see the Starlets getting props n' love :)

3. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Dravin is a rock star! Thanks for this great review Metalhead!!

4. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Another great review Metalhead. Draven sounds like a lot of fun. :)

5. Thanks for writing this review, metalhead! Draven is in a class by herself :)

6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review Metalhead. I've been to the Sagebrush twice since seeing Dravin on LiveStream and both times she was gone. Haven't even had the chance to say hello. She seems like a lot of fun and now I know it.

7. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Metalhead99 Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone & all I can say is I've had the honor of being with her twice & can't wait for the next time.

8. Great review of your time spent with Draven, @Metalhead99!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Scottie March Hare likes this.
  9. Draven Star
    Chat with Me

Draven Star Never stopped being slutty or goth. Sorry, Mom.

UGH OMG STAAAAHPPP. You are wonderful and I am constantly anticipating every private moment I can get with you <3

Thank you for letting me fulfill my fantasy, too ;D <3

Metalhead99 likes this.
  10. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

AMAZING REVIEW OF A BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!