I WANT TO BE A BUNNY ! ! WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ?? ;)

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by tempting tiffany, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Hello
    My name is Tiffany and I would love to be a Bunny!
    I love to please and tease. There is nothing more rewarding than to see you smile and well satisfied after being with me.
    Im burst of energy and very playful with a twist of sexiness to it. But dont think I dont have a naughty side to me ;)

So what do you think fellas, think I have what it takes?

XOXO
    TIFFANY

2. It is great :) I like the pictures :D

3. Thank you sooo much!! A compliment from two sexy woman is always nice!!

More pics available to put up, just let me know

A pic is worth a thousand words ;)

4. OPPS WELL SILLY ME. I FORGET TO TELL YOU A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME 8)

5 feet 5 inches (without my stillettos) (good things always come in small packages !!
    150 in weight ( i got that apple bottum and thick juicy thighs.
    as you can see i do have very long thick silky hair
    Im GREEK (known for how passionate and loving we are) GERMAN & INDIAN (yup shes a wild one, wild one)
    very intelligant, playful, sensual and sexual. Im outgoing and take great pride in what I do. I love to go the extra mile and make sure that i do everything to the best of my ability.

Oh yeah im also a Pisces (you know what they say about us !! if not let me show you)

SO DO YOU THINK...... SHOULD I GET A CHANCE ?? everyone deserves a chance [smilie=call me.gif]

5. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

I think you've got what it takes Tiffany! Here's hoping that you get the call--best of luck to you! :)

6. Good luck, Tiffany!

7. Aww best of luck hun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Good luck, any news?

9. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Good luck sweetie!