Nicki Cumz & Dex - A Party That Saved The Day.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dex, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

For too long....I held regret.
    victim of a broken trust that left me bitter and unfulfilled.
    The last party a year and a half before ended as a missed opportunity that had all but guaranteed my 'retirement.'

......Then....there was Nicki.

History

On my last trip to Nevada I had two parties. One I talked about quite openly online, as it had been with a girl I had regulared with for some time. The other, I never talked about at all. I had spent some time with a young lady at a southern house the last day of my trip that qualified as the worst encounter I'd ever had in my life - paid for or otherwise. When it was all said and done, I figured that was my sign to get out and stay out.

....Perhaps I had overstayed my welcome.

....Perhaps I had been spoiled by what I was used to such that nobody else would satisfy me.

....Maybe it had been me and I didn't realize it.

Bottom line, entering this trip I wasn't sure if I could bring myself to do anything with anybody new. That all changed at what I have termed the 'Wildest House in the West,' The Love Ranch.

I spent several hours at the Love Ranch the first day of my two-day trip to the Reno area. On that day, Stripe had his party with Ana which, point of fact, left him almost comatose. I had briefly met Nicki that afternoon during what I can only term a 'mock line-up' where the girls do everything they are not supposed to do in a real line-up. It's a great deal of fun and left me brain dead. I highly suggest you have one should the chance present itself. One thing that stuck out to me and that I remembered the following day was Nicki's eyes.

Her eyes are beautiful and expressive. There is such a deepness to them that you're all but certain you might fall in to them; drowning in a sea of emotion and bliss. You could all at once see her playful nature and a smoldering sensuality.

It was only a moment...but it stayed with me long after it had ended.

The Next Day

Upon my return to the ranch the next day, I was the only person in our group that had yet to party this trip. Call it what you will, but I had a powerful need to do something about that, but a memory holding me back.

As is often the case with me, a lady will catch me in the right place, in the right frame of mind, at the right time. Nicki was sitting talking with me, flashing those eyes that said 'come hither' to me. I was being somewhat resistant. At one point I was 'saved by the bell' and dragged over to the pole to learn how to 'hit the quarter' courtesy of Ana and company. More on that in the forthcoming trip report.

After letting my guard down on the pole, being gazed at by Nicki's eyes, and having the proper 'stimulation' than any man has in that environment...I was fairly ripe for the picking - but for the bad experience. Rather than hide it, I told Nicki why I was so apprehensive.

Then she said it:

"Go back with me and I'll change your mind....I'll make you remember why you like doing this."

..and with that...we went to talk.

Negotiations were painless. She was accommodating and willing to work with what I had to spend. The ole' "DC" was easy as pie. Remember guys: 'manscape' and be clean - it makes everything go so much smoother. Consider that my public service announcement for the day.

After taking care of business with the office, we went back to the room and had a wonderful hour together. As always, I tend not to discuss the 'ins and outs' of the party, suffice to say that I had a wonderful time and I hope Nicki did also. As things came to a close, she asked if she had managed to change my mind.

.....and she had.

In Closing

I'm sure she would be FANTASTIC if you are a first-timer or the least bit nervous. My time with Nicki reminded me one of those special afternoons with a girlfriend in your room when you were a teenager. It was a sexy, fun, enjoyable time without the slightest bit of any awkward feelings. In fact, despite only knowing Nicki for maybe 20 hours, it was like I'd known her forever.

With regret behind me....I felt vindicated and alive again.
    Satisfied and confident again.
    I am back in the swing of things....
    I'm a satisfied customer again....

....and it's all because of Nicki Cumz.

Dex

2. FANTASTIC review Dex!!! While I didn't have all the information going into the trip I''m happy that Nikki was able to turn all that around and create an atmosphere of satisfaction again!!! I saw you go into the party with Nikki and saw how happy you seemed going in... I was not there at the end of the party but, can only imagine as painted by you and others that Nikki made a major change for you that day!

3. Deadpool
    Chat with Me

Deadpool Well-Known Member

Yay! Nicki fucked Dex! Nicki fucked Dex! (I wish she'd fuck me...) I'm glad ya had fun there, buddy. Uh, one question: You were able to squeeze through Nicki's doorway, right? I mean, it was FFF, right?

Nicki, I'm glad ya changed his mind about the wonders of LPIN. Now maybe he'll get his ass back here sooner than a year.

Oh, and Nicki, you're hot and I'm glad ya came over and introduced yourself to me when I was sitting on the couch. I wouldn't mind a little one-on-one action with you, too...

4. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

Shd was wonderful...exactly what I needed...I wouldn't mind repeating with her, that's for sure. You should check her out, dude...we tend to have the same tastes.

Dex

5. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

That she did...and Dex fucked Nicki, too!

She can, you know.

For the record, all of the doors at the Love Ranch were FFF (That's Fat Folk Friendly, for the uninitiated) as they were standard size. Now....had Pumba been there, no telling if they would have accomodated him. :)

Dex

6. Oddly (or perhaps not), I've been noticing that.

7. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

Since we both know tallent and beauty when we see it, maybe we should do some sort of talent contest when we are out there next time....

I can see it now:

The Dex & Stripe Bunny & Cowgirl Idol Show!

It could be HUGE!!

8. Hmmm... this could get very interesting in a hurry. Just look what they do when it's not even a contest!

9. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

That's a good point....

One hopes to not see me 'hitting the quarter' ever again as I think I almost blinded Cronos.

Dex

10. Deadpool
    Chat with Me

Deadpool Well-Known Member

Dude, you already blinded Cronos once with a certain towel mishap. Now you go blinding him again? Wth, man?

11. Ah well, when the talent show is over, you just go back with Nikki and play hit the quarter or whatever it is you two need to do... that way Cronos doesn't go blind.

12. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

As my trip report (when posted) will show, this was not my fault.....Ana Alice will have to accept responsibility for me hitting the quarter.

Dex

13. Well at least you didn't try to hit the nickel, dime and penny too while you were at it.

14. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

Good point.

15. Way to go, Dex! :mrgreen: I'm glad to hear that Nikki restored your faith in LPIN. Maybe I've been lucky, but I've never had a bad party at the MLBR/LR or any of the houses that I've visited over the years and you know that I've had some pretty wild parties in my days ...LOL.

Oh, and now that you're "back in the saddle again", I have to agree with Deadpool that you need to get your butt back to Nevada more often! :twisted:

16. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

I hope that it stays that way for you....

A bad experience can really take the wind out of your sails!

Yeah, yeah....I know.

17. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

Nicki,

Oh I'd always be ready for another round with you. I could go over and over and over and over and over again with you.

Dex

18. Ummm, it also greatly depends on what Pumba's been eating that day.... Gas takes up more volume, remember?

19. Alright, everyone... calm down..... Thank you all for your concern but my retinas have finally developed enough calluses.... Dex's horrors won't completely destroy my eyesight.... though the vision of him "hitting the quarter" still makes me a bit queasy. Where's the Pepto?

20. Since I was the chauffeur that day.... I had to wait for Dex's virile ass to finish his party before we headed back toward the airport. As the sole posting witness to Dex's emergence from his party with Nicki, let me just say.....

They BOTH had each other on the ropes. They were leaning on each other for mutual support when they came back out to the bar. And, when I asked them how it went, Nicki tried not to smile but she couldn't help it. She said, "I had a GREAT time!" Dex was also grinning non-stop and said, "It was fantastic!"

Gee, no wonder Dex was compliant on the way back to Vegas. Normally, he hates to fly but that day, not a peep outta him! MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!!! Especially when satisfied by Nicki, apparently..... lol.

21. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

Point taken....

22. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

...I'll be sure to call the "WAMBULANCE" for you.

Dex

23. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

I don't think either one of us were 'on the ropes' as I'm sure we both could have gone all night long with each other.

Maybe that's the key:

You know...like in "The A Team" they used to drug "B.A." to get him on the plane...so maybe prior to me taking any flight I have to have sex with Nicki.

....could be the cure!

Dex

24. Nicki Cumz is back at the Love Ranch and back in action !!

25. Thanks Dinoman ... what can I say , I aim to please .. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]