Would love to be a bunny soon!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2009.

1. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    I wanted to put up some more pictures. I am patiently waiting to become a Bunny Babe!! Being very persistant! I am determine and have my mind set!! Let me know what you think?? Do I have what it takes? I have a awesome humorous personality! Ready to show you my southern charm. Please call me!! Make me a Bunny Babe Please [smilie=call me.gif]

Waiting patiently,

Lailani Kiss

2. I hope you get the job!!! I would really like to have a party with you lailani!!!

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the new pictures hang in there

4. Absolutely,

Rich, Dennis, & Madamsuzette,

Lailani is a big hit, especially amooong the regulars. Everyone I have spoken to agrees. Check out her posts, and her interaction with the guys. You will see she has lots of chemistry.

I never get this vocal in the "I want to be a bunny" posts, but this time I had to speak up.

She needs to be a bunny! She will do you proud!!!

5. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you Jimmy thank you so much for posting about me!! I woke up this morning ans signed on the message board and I am blushing again today! You must love to keep me blushing...lol I just wanted to say Thank you again!!! See ya in the chatroom sweetie!!

Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani