I have applied to work at the bunny ranch!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Hey There,

PLEASE PICK ME!!!

My name is Lailani Kiss I am from Georgia and I am a true southern bell. Just to look at me you wouldn't think that I have sucha strong southern accent but I do... I have applied online to become a bunny babe. I sent in my photos and now am waiting to get a call to let me know if I can be hired on. I can't wait to show off my southern charm! I sit here each day with my phone in my hand waiting for the call that I have been waiting for. I have put a photo of myself on here and I hope that this will help me get hired on at the bunny ranch! I have a great personality! I am definitely a people person! I haven't yet met a person that I could sit down and carry on a conversation with them! I never met a stranger! I am fun, bubbly, and very outgoing! I hope to hear something from someone soon!

Anxiously waiting,
    Lailani Kiss

2. Hi Lailani,

Wow, I saw your personal homepage and let me tell you, you are steaming hot!! Hopefully you will make it to the Bunny Ranch soon, you'd definitely be my 1st choice. If Dennis reads this, please pick her up, she definitely is a hotty, just check her webpage, especially her video clips.

Lailani, you have my vote!!!!

Kisses, and hope to see you at the Ranch soon,

Sub

3. Best of luch Lailani..

I hope it works out

4. Thank y'all both! I hope that I make it too. I'm just waiting on that phone call from them. I am sooo ready to go...lol Thanks for the compliments and the encouragement!!!

Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani

5. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Hey Lailani! My pleasure to have met you in the chat room last night! Thanks for taking the time to chat at provide a shoulder to cry on as well. Hope I get to see you again in the room, and I sure hope that you get to be a Bunny real soon! :eek:

6. It was nice to meet you too Colin... Things will get better for you!! Just keep a positive mind about it and you will be fine.... I will chat with you again sometime in the chat room... I hope you have a wonderful day at work....

Big Hugs,
    Lailani

7. Hey There I thought I would add some pics to this post of myself...lol These were taken on 2/01/09... very recent pics of me. I hope I get a call soon...all though I would probably pass out if I get called...lol But hey I am very excited and ready for the call!!

I hope y'all like these pics of me!! I did put one pic of me laughing my hinny off...lol :lol:

[smilie=call me.gif]

Big Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani

8. Very hot pics and website. Plus after meeting Lailani in chat, she woudl be a great addition..

Plus she can just park her tractor out side and bring her own room...
    LOL

9. Well Thank you Pogus!!! That is very sweet of you to say!!! It made me laugh and giggle....lol hee hee... I hope Dennis gives me a call after that comment you made about me. Thank you again... I hope you have a wonderful day!!! See ya in the chat room!!!

Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani

10. Hi Jimmy...lol well thank you for the comlipment wow ...lol I would love to be a new addition to the Bunny's at the Moonlite...but hey I'm trying to get away from the truck...lol don't forget it's a company truck lol but hey I can still have my own place that's not a problem hee hee.... well Thank you again Jimmy y'all definitely have me laughing my butt off today I can't stop smiling and blushing...lol

Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani

11. I agree I have gotten to know lailani and she is a very nice women. And very beautiful and she would be great at the ranch!!!

12. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

They haven't made her a bunny yet what are they waiting for I know some of us are anxiously awaiting her arrival in Bunnyland

Good Luck leilani I hope you get to be a bunny like sooooooon

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Thank you that is sweet... I haven't heard from them yet but I am sure that I will hear from them soon... thank you again..

hugs & kisses,
    Lailani

14. Lailani,

You are beautiful and a southern girl to boot... I hope that you make it. You will be a great addition to the BR.

Also, if you read this, post your website address so that we can check it out.

15. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Go Lailani! :D

Go Lailani! :D
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Lailani,
    You hold a CDL?......ME too,But I pull OVERSIZED.........You are stunning, and wish you the best of luck,on this. Keep writing.......GOOD LUCK.......
    Kevin........... [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. lol yeppers shocker isn't it...lol thanks again

Lailani

18. Gosh Dang baby!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

You're something else... so sexy and yet something j'nais se quois??!...something else???...seductive and??? [smilie=hot over you.gif]

[​IMG]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Looks like you got the exotic princess thing working oodles for you!
    Had to give this thread a second look!

Hope you make out to the ranches sweetie. I would like to see more, hope you keep posting. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Your a southern gal right???

19. Well Thank you very much that was very sweet of you.... take as many looks as you would like...when I take some more pics I will post them up...again thank you...

take care,
    Lailani

20. you're very exotically beautiful and I'm sure you'll get hired in no time! You just need to be patient and about once or 2 times a week, email dennis, suzette, and Rich and send them mor epics and remind them how bad you reallly want this. I think i heard somewhere that a thousand women a monjth apply, so you have to be all over it to show then you have the drive/determination to do whatever it takes to be hired.
    Also, you have at your fingertips the best tool to helo you get hired anywhere; and that is the chat room/massage board! Go in, make friends, let the men and women get to know you andnthen start a thread about what a great bunny/cowgirl you will make and have your new friends post their honest opinions on you as well! Lots of girls who get hired do this and it seems to work.
    I wish you the best of luck and i know its hard, but be patient, /you can even call madame suzette and introduce yourself to her, you need to get them to notice you out of as thoudasnd pretty faces! You can do it! If you want it bad enough you can make it happen!
    Best of luck to a beautiful lady!

hope to see you out there!

Karen Supper, the newest cowgirl at Love Ranch, I believe I;ll be comong on the 25th but will know for sure on wednesday. DONT GIVE UP!! YOU DESERVE IT!!

21. Hi There Karen thank you for the good advice... I will do that...thank you for the compliment made me blush...lol Congrats on getting hired on out there... maybe I will see ya out there someday...

kisses,
    Lailani

22. Hey hun!
    I Know what it's like to be in your shoes. If it's something you really want. DONT give up. If you have any questiosn feel free to e-mail me. My inbox is always open!
    ~Bentley Jo

23. Thank you Bentley... I am remaining patient... Maybe someday I will get to meet you in person. your gorgeous!!!

Smooches,
    Lailani

24. Dennis, Rich..

Come on guys hire this girl already.. She is a great personality. and vey hot. She is a big favorite on the chats. She will do great!!

She will most certainly help everyones bottom line!!!

25. Thank you for being so kind with your words about me Jimmy!!! Your the greatest!! Didn't know I was one of the favorites in the chatroom what a honor!!! Just wanted to tell you Thank you once again and yes I am still blushing...hee hee

Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani

26. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

They haven't made you a bunny yet thats it i'm dialing the ranch right now lol hang in there Darlin you'll make it

27. Hey There Kevin,

Thank you for the post I am hangin in there patiently!! Waiting to hear back from Rich today. He emailed me last night!! Soooo now I am waiting to hear back from him! Cross your fingers for me!!! Thank you again....see ya in the chatroom!!

Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani