my party with Angelina Monroe

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jshusker, Jun 2, 2012.

1. jshusker
    Chat with Me

jshusker Well-Known Member

Angelina is a sexy hot woman with a sexy French accent we made the best of our short time together she gives a great massage. I really enjoyed talking to her I love that french accent she said a few words in French what a turn on! Guys she is new to the bunny ranch I highly recommend that you see her you won't be disappointed.

2. jshusker
    Chat with Me

I'm still thinking about Angelina she is so HOT I can't wait to party with her again I hope that she will stay at the bunny ranch.

3. Angelina is one of the favorites ..I like it when the men leave and there wearing her perfume....they have a big silly smile and they smell just like her..love it I think they do to.

4. Angelina is amazing, glad you enjoyed yourself

5. she's a beauty!

6. jshusker
    Chat with Me

I hope she is successful and she stays at the bunny ranch [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

7. Awwwhhhh !!Thank you sweetheart!!Smooooooches[/color]

Hi Everyone!!![/color]
    ]I really love my Job And want yu to be the happiest man in the world with much love!!!

[/size]
    PRESENT NOW AT THE MOONLITE BUNNY RANCH TILL THE 21 TH JUNE!! !BACK THE 19 TH JULY!!!! FOR THE SUMMER CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!!!

PERSO EMAIL:[email protected]

AVAILABLE ANYTIME, APPOINTMENT REQUIRED 775/246/9901

8. jshusker
    Chat with Me

Angelina have a good vacation see you when you get back. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

9. Thank you I wish I "ll make you happy again!!!!! wet kisses

Your Angelina Monroe
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]

[email protected]

AVAILABLE NOW TILL TOMORROW...BACK THE 19 TH JULY !!!!! call & book w/me: 775/246/9901 [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Great review! She is definitely sexy!

11. Thank you Mixie!!! Your are my "best Big Sister"love ya girl!!!! Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[email protected] AVAILABLE NOW LEAVING THE 21 TH JUNE BACK THE 19 JULY!!!@BUNNYRANCH!!

CALL &BOOK/ME :775/246/9901 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]