Ultimate GFE with TAMELA LEE part 1

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, May 24, 2012.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

So as I lay here still recovering from the Ultimate GFE EXPERIENCE with Tamela I can't believe I get to party with her again tomorrow but that will be another review.
    I always say you have to party with a lady more than once to really get a GFE experience.
    Tamela is everyones Fantasy because of her Heart first. She has from the first time I met her been nothing but a caring giving thoughtful selfless person. When you add the fact that she has Supermodel Beauty and her parties are a Sensual Seductive Romantic Experience a party with her is like a Dream or a Fantasy but it is very real.
    So this time she surprised me with an Ultimate GFE Party [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Tamela knew I had a couple tragedies in my life and she told me something very sweet and from the heart that will remain between the two of us. We did a little pre party Kissing which I could kiss Tamela for a year and never want to stop she is that Damn Good at it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Then we took care of the Biz and headed Back to her room she stripped down and I was like this woman gets HOTTER ever time I see her and I just saw her in February so it's not like a year had gone by so I know I'm not just blowing smoke [smilie=hot over you.gif] So we started kissing and Tamela's lips are so nice and while she does that she always caresses you in a very private place but very gentle what a touch she has. I then gave her Amazing tasty assets some well deserved attention and then standing love at the Y and braced her up I'm getting good :wink: it was getting Hot so we laid down and I continued the work I started because she was enjoying it and so was I. She couldn't take it anymore and then she said it was my turn and she gave me the Ultimate Oral experience. Unbelievable I know I passed out a little during it she was WOW [smilie=hot over you.gif] I couldn't take it and I asked her if she was ready to party and she said I'm not done with you yet and she continued the Oral Symphony and kept moving her hair so I could watch her it was HOT. Then she climbed on for a little cowgirl. Tamela Gave me the Ride of my life . She is so Beautiful you are trying to take it all in and it is impossible to do so. So then she did something extra special and the party was over. Then something happened I didn't expect Round 2. After not giving Tamela a fortune cookie :wink: I felt it was my duty to please that booty :wink: So I gave her my best love at the Y I could then she told me what she wanted and she embraced me super tight because she wanted me close and rocked me while I was on top how I have no idea the woman is GOOD the entire time she kissed me a lot and her sounds told me she was really enjoying every second and I loved it even though I was holding on to the edge of the bed for support with every movement she was getting more and more into the party and giving me an AMAZING PARTY and I never seen that side of her and I was thinking where is the off switch and she just kept giving me more and more and more the entire time she was gentle not aggressive just enjoying it and I was on having a blast because I was giving her a great time too. The voice came and said our time was over Tamela barely said O K and She held me super tight and kept going and kissing me and squeezing me soon she let me know that I had done my job and I collapsed. I just laid there looking at her like who are you that was Unreal we never partied like that before it was an INCREDIBLE PARTY. So I held her kissed her and we snuggled and I was sad that it was over then remembered I get to do it again tomorrow.
    Tamela surprised me by turning up the heat to our party because I didn't expect it and we never partied like that before. We have a fantastic connection. It was an INTENSE Party and I never felt as connected with someone during a party the way we were. I'm still floating from it and I can't wait to so see how HOT tomorrow is going to be and experience another Ultimate GFE with the back to back Top Bunny of the Month my Beautiful Caring Friend Miss Tamela Lee.

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review Tony! After 7 parties with Tamela myself....I know exactly what and how you feel about this truely special woman!!

I started to break out in a sweat thinking back on our times together while I was reading your review!!! LOL

Nice job! :D

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

AWESOME review!!!! I truly envy you!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Whoo hoo!!! that was somuch fun!! xoxoxoxo

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

It was the was an overwhelming Ultimate GFE I am still floating from that Party and I can't wait for Ultimate GFE with TAMELA LEE part 2 coming in August [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. awesome review tony

7. Sounds like you had a "BLAST!"

8. You have a few months to recoup :wink:

9. Isn't it :D

10. Hehe o yea

11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

More like weeks it's already June 1st :D I think we should do a belated birthday wet and wild party with you and a certain Red Head you two spoiled me on mine now it's my turn to return the favor [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Whoo hoo!! Let the countdown to August begin :mrgreen:

13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks John I was breaking out in a sweat when I was writing it :D

14. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Al I'm glad you liked it :D I envy you when I read some of your reviews too.

15. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Bama glad you liked it. I hope we run into each other again on one of my trips.

16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I always have a Fantastic time with Tamela [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

August is going to be very HOT and I think we are going to Heat up the Pool too [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. tamela is so great!!

19. Ditto!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:oops: Awww that is so sweet [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I'm looking forward to another Fantastic August with you [smilie=hot over you.gif] which is the month of our first party a year ago. So we have something to celebrate we got to make it special [smilie=i love you1.gif]

21. anytime you come for a visit its something to celebrate :D

22. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Every time I think you can't get any SWEETER you always say something EVEN SWEETER once again you leave me speechless and all I can say is I can't wait to come celebrate with you in August [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Cant wait!!! xoxoxoxo

24. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I started the Official Tamela Tony Countdown Clock :D hey TnT [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Woohoo! Can we fast forward that thing? :wink:

26. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Sure we can speed it up as long as our parties are very very slow :wink:
    I think you already did I can't believe June is almost half over I will be there soon I'm still recovering from my Ultimate GFE with you that was one AMAZING PARTY Tamela [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I'm well over due for a wet and wild party Beautiful I've been waiting for a year [smilie=hot over you.gif] I hope it's HOT so I can enjoy Tamela in the pool by the moonlight.
    I was actually looking at flights today for a possible special weekend in July to see you I could use some Tamela Time and some Tamela Hugs and some Tamela Fun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] you know I could use some cheering up and I know you always make me feel super special [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Tamela you rocks!!I ;m so glad to meet you!!Hi everyone!!

I really love my Job And want yu to be the happiest man in the world with much love!!!

PRESENT NOW AT THE MOONLITE BUNNY RANCH TILL THE 21 TH JUNE!! !BACK THE 19 TH JULY!!!! FOR THE SUMMER CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

PERSO EMAIL:[email protected]

AVAILABLE ANYTIME, APPOINTMENT REQUIRED 775/246/9901

28. Thanks Angelina..we def need to play together soon xoxoxox

29. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela I would like to volunteer for that Ballistic Blonde Bombshell PARTY. I never partied with two blondes before [smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. MMMMM then u shall~!

31. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

32. Nice invitation Tamela !!!I will love partying with you as well,will be fun!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    About me :check my bio& resume Angelina Monroe WWWLOVERANCH.NET
    I really love my Job ,love,kisses new experience and much more!!!!And want yu to be the happiest man in the world with much love!!!

PRESENT NOW AT THE MOONLITE BUNNY RANCH TILL THE 21 TH JUNE!! !BACK THE 19 TH JULY!!!! FOR THE SUMMER CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!!!

PERSO EMAIL:[email protected]

AVAILABLE ANYTIME, APPOINTMENT REQUIRED 775/246/9901

33. ahaa :wink:

34. It'll be a blast :twisted:

35. Tamela gives the best GFE ever! She's so sensual and caring. She's the best!