I wanna be part of the family too. :)

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Ceekrit79, Apr 29, 2012.

?

Aspiring Bunny Babe, what do you think?

Poll closed Apr 30, 2012.
  1. Ohhh yeaaa!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Uhh Uhh, no way!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello Bunnys and Gents. Im a total NEWBIE!!!! I just applied recently, and became a member of the message board within the last day or so.

I am really excited for this opportunity. Although because of certain circumstances (that I know im not the only one facing) im in a nerve racking (for the lack of a better term haha) "hurry up and wait" squander lol.

I have no friends on here yet...hahahahaha, please help me change that!!!!

I have a great personality, very caring, loyal, and honest.

I love to party, hang with friends and family. I totally love the outdoors, i.e. camping, fishing, skiing (water), bbqin, sports (football/basketball/racing/boxing/ALL OF IT--LUV IT!!!).

I enjoy cooking, dancing, ridin, flyin...pretty much everything.

Theres not much I dont like to do except be bored...and who wants to do that? Haha. I am still workin on gettin my profile set up, so please be patient with me hehe.

So, with all that...it comes down to this...please look at my pix and let me know (in your opinion, of course) if you think I have what it takes to be a successful part of the family.

LuvzNhugz ;)

2. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

The POLL function of the message board has had a bug since the software was upgraded. It has been reported and is in the queue to be fixed.

3. Oh darn. Well thx for the info. I appreciate it :)

4. Good luck, sweetie!

5. Thank you so very much. I should say that I have progressing news...I got a response and it sounds very promising ;)

6. galoverboy
    Chat with Me

galoverboy Well-Known Member

Very nice pictures and great introduction. WIsh you luck on being part of the family. voted "Oh yeah" but didn't go through. Hope to hear more progressively good news for you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. welcome and have fun [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

8. Awww thank you very much galoverboy, I appreciate the compliments and the vote. And yea, I was told that the poll had a bug, hahaha its ok. ;)

Also, thank you for the welcome Dahlia. I am already having a blast gettin to know some new ppl and hearing good things about my app im getting very excited about comin down and meeting everyone ;)

LuvzNhugz

9. Good luck gorgeous, great pics!

10. Awww thank you very much Ms. Shelley. Congrats on your success, hope to be meeting everyone soon :)

11. If the poll worked I would say Ohhh Yeaah!!!

Good luck, and hope to see you at the ranch!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] thank u so very much NorCal and Amber. Every one here is just so super sweet and encouraging!!! I feel like im already part of ur fam and I haven't even been hired...yet...see confidence ;) hahaha I luv it!!!

13. Oh, yes!!! I check that two or three times a day. Ive already been in contact with both Madame Suzette and Dennis. Its very promising...I think at least hehe. Keeping my fingers crossed definately :)

14. Awww thx hahaha *blushes* Thats so sweet of you :)

15. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Good luck sweetheart!

16. Awww u ladies and gents are the sweetest. Ive never seen so much encouragement. Tho, I haven't been accepted yet, I already feel like i am by everyone. Yall have my heartfelt thanks!!!

17. U guys are are awesome!!! Ur positivity has been of utmost importance and appreciated. I started this post a lil while ago...this is my new profile...(please friend me)...guess what??

I GOT IN!!!!

IM DEBUTING AT THE LOVE RANCH NORTH
    JUNE 21-JULY 5

CANT WAIT TO MEET ALL OF YOU!!!