Randy Ryder's Indescribable Indate! A Sensational Saturday Night!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Randy Ryder is Irrisistble! I can't tell you how much Randy did for me during this party! I can't tell you how I felt when we left my suite! I can only tell you I was floating! I'm dealing with a lot of STRESS in my life right now and I just wanted a quiet relaxing night with Randy! We had 2 parties the day before but Saturday was the one I was looking forward too.
    Randy sent me a text letting me know she getting ready so I finished getting ready and headed down to the bar. I was in the bungalow with the massage table and huge tub which was perfect for what we had planned. I met Randy at the bar who had this stunning black outfit on and her black boots which I love. This woman looked so innocent the night before in pink now I was going to party with a Super Hot Rockstar! Randy can pull off any look. I was Stunned and got excited. I gave her a hug we took care of biz went to her room to gather her things and headed to my bungalow! Randy and I got a lot of pictures. When we stripped we stood in front of the fireplace holding each other tight. Feeling parts of Randys warm body pressed against mine was Amazing! We made our way to the bed where we started pleasing each other! Randy did a lot of Special things during this party that I will keep between us because it was a surprise for me and that means a lot to me! She pushed the reset button on our parties and they are only going to get Hotter! Round one was filled with the most INTENSE pleasure I ever experienced until round two! Randy and I had ordered dinner so we ran down and grabbed it and had a Very Sexy Dinner! That's all I'm saying, again I can't wait till my birthday! Then it was bubble bath time Randy and I got the tub ready. We took this sensual bath washing each other kissing pleasing relaxing and just holding Randy talking to her just enjoying being with her was what I needed. My stress was gone! Now it was time for Round two! We pleased each other with a lot of foreplay play and Randy gave me ear muffs her thighs were so warm! Randy and I had a lot of fun because of the special items used during this party it increase the pleasure for both of us! It was so HOT! We got to do a lot of HOT stuff during this party and we had a mutual happy ending which was Huge and Hot! Randy and I cleaned up and cuddled and talked and just relaxed together. Being able to stay at the ranch when it's cold and snowing and still have the biggest parties with Randy is a really cool thing to do! Randy jammed so much into this party it was like a buffet! I got to do stuff I wanted to try for a while and something extra special which was the HOTTEST experience I ever had! Randy is the Best! I can't describe her how she makes me feel before after and during our parties. I didn't know what pleasure was before I started seeing Randy! Yes I've had unreal fantasy parties with the most Beautiful Women on the planet! I thought I can't do any better than those parties. Then I met Randy! With Randy I get all the physical fun that I got with my favorites of the past but I get the emotional fulfilment I've been looking for! Randy always goes the extra mile for me! Even though she is more popular now than ever she still makes time for this little nerdy guy that fell for her when her name was Summer! Randy still treats me the same like a VIP! I feel like the ladies that I use to see was like being in first class. They treated me like family and taught me a lot! We had a lot of fun! When they left I had started seeing Randy and she not only did more than they did during our parties it was like she filled that void that they didn't. I had finally found the experience I was looking for! Randy Ryder took me from first class to my own Private Jet!
    Thank You Randy for this Indescribable Indate and all our parties past and future! You are Amazing to me for so many different reasons but mostly for giving the guy that stopped dreaming a reason to dream! My life is filled with stress! I ice skate up hill a lot! Randy gives me moments where all I have to do is just lay back and enjoy the Ryde! I can't wait to start our Summer of Celebrating with the Biggest Birthday I've had so far hopefully Bigger than what we have planned! Thank You for being the woman of my dreams and for always being there for me!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    John N Ga, tuch2881 and kmoney like this.
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Outstanding review Tony! Only the people that have partied with Randy know how she satisfies, excites, teases, and surpasses any desire you want full-filled!!

kmoney likes this.
  3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Well done Tony.....again. You always write great reviews and that girl summer, I remember her fondly. :)

kmoney likes this.
  4. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

Randy truly is a great girl. I always hear great things about her parties. So I can only imagine how much fun you truly had.

kmoney likes this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks John! Well I called this review Randy Ryder's Indescribable Indate but you just described what it's like being invited to the World Of Randy Perfectly! Maybe I will have you ghost write my reviews LOL

John N Ga and kmoney like this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You Tahoe! Randy Creates the reviews by giving me Out of this World Experiences! I just report what happened during our fun! If I never met Summer I would have never met Randy! Two incredible bunnies one Amazing Woman!

kmoney and tahoebigbear like this.
  7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Randy is the BEST and truly an Amazing Woman! The cool thing is she keeps topping the parties! After lots of parties with her they just keep getting Bigger and Better! It was a Fun weekend but my Birthday with her is going to blow away all those experiences!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

In love my outdates with Randy and I'm preparing for my first overnight with her but an option that I really love is an indate with Randy. If the weather is bad or if you just don't want to go out. Dinner and a movie in a suite with Randy is so much fun! Randy really treats you like a VIP during these parties and it is nice to just relax party eat chill and party again and just have a fun,unrushed,experience!

9. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Thank you so much! Wow I’m blushing! We had such an AMAZING time!!!!

Tony Dark likes this.
  10. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Sometimes it’s nice to just stay in, and keep each other warm if you know what I mean. Hehe.

Tony Dark likes this.
  11. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I always aim to please! I always give my all!

Tony Dark and John N Ga like this.
  12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You for all you do for me! I found the pictures from this party they are HOT! I forgot how much we did during this party. We did have a lot of fun! It is a nice sneak peak for our overnight! We did all this at the ranch WOW I can't wait to see what we do on the strip!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

When the weather is cold or just bad keeping warm with you in a cozy bungalow with the fireplace going would be enough but you make it so special I feel so comfortable it's like being at home. I love our indates Randy! You really spoil me during these parties! We get to have Super Hot parties, eat,relax, watch movies, and just have fun!
    I can't wait to see you!

14. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Only time will tell, but I can assure you it will be HOT HOT HOT!

15. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Counting down the days!!!! It’s ALWAYS a pleasure!

16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Any party with you is always HOT and I know you are going to make this trip HOT HOT HOT but I just found out that they are shooting fireworks off the roof of the Hotel next door and we will have a great view from our room! It will make things even HOTTER!