ZoeyPaige
Last Activity:
Dec 31, 2015

Share This Page

ZoeyPaige

ZOEY's List http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/1JIUJY20C9OVE/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_ws_AbtCwb10JXSPD via @amazon Dec 16, 2015

ZoeyPaige was last seen:
Dec 31, 2015
    1. ZoeyPaige
    2. ZoeyPaige
      ZoeyPaige
      I love the snow, I wish it would snow where I'm from
      1. Evilpenis likes this.
    3. ZoeyPaige
      ZoeyPaige
      thank u Rydercherry, Its better then any other Sunday I had lately, and you just made it better
      1. rydercherry
        rydercherry
        Yay thats what I love to hear !!!! Keep being a rock star
        Dec 15, 2015
    4. ZoeyPaige
      ZoeyPaige
      zoey paige love ranch north
      1. rydercherry
        rydercherry
        Hope your sunday was GREAT
        Dec 13, 2015
        ZoeyPaige likes this.
    5. ZoeyPaige
      ZoeyPaige
      well thank you baby I have the best of both worlds lol
    6. DarkSampson
      DarkSampson
      I got to tell you I am a boobie man but your backside makes me want to convert. WOW!!
  • About

ZOEY's List http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/1JIUJY20C9OVE/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_ws_AbtCwb10JXSPD via @amazon[​IMG]

ZOEY's List http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/1JIUJY20C9OVE/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_ws_AbtCwb10JXSPD via @amazonHi guys, it’s the one and only Zoey Paige here! I’m now back at the world famous LoveRanch here in Carson City, Nevada. I am passionate about my job and look forward to meeting each and every client that visits me here at the LoveRanch. Each day is an adventure and I can’t wait to meet you!

So want to know how to join in the fun? I am avaible 24/7 with an appointment. Appointments ensure that you can book your visit with me at your convenience and establish my commitment to you! I understand the uncertainties that come with traveling so I will work around YOUR schedule! So take full advantage of all that I have to offer while I am here at the Love Ranch.

So let me tell you a little about myself, I am originally from San Francisco, California and like any California girl I am a free spirit and wild at heart! I am easy to talk to and a great listener. My bold personality makes it easy for me to laugh and love while having a genuine and open mind to your every need and desire. But don’t let my lightheartedness fool you; I am very intelligent and enjoy having lasting deep conversations. I am here to please and delight in hearing your dreams, desires and wants. Nothing is off topic. So there’s no need to be shy about your fantasies, I love hearing about them! My venturesome spirit allows me to delve into the deepest desires and fetishes.

I am a dominative, confident and sensual woman at and love to feel worshipped. My openness allows me to also be submissive and let you take the reigns if that's more your style. With me is an open world of fulfillment. I want to explore your imaginativeness while you explore my voluptuous curves. I’ve been told it’s quite easy to get lost in these exotic eyes and sexy smile. My Puerto Rican and Creole background has given me a fiery passion that isn’t found anywhere else. I am here to please you and can work around YOU!

Want to hear what turns me on most of all? I love intimate parties so an out date is the best experience we can have together. This allows us to be alone and go wherever you would like privately. This could range from dinner and a movie, to traveling together, giving you the best GFE excitement. With out dates I’m YOURS! And if you are open to it, my girlfriends can always help double your pleasure!

I look forward to hearing from you, come have some fun with me ;)

Signature