tahoebigbear's Recent Activity

1. tahoebigbear replied to the thread Sweet Selfies and Q&A (ask me anything).

My favorite island is Kauai from the great hikes to the beaches around poipu, the catamaran rides and snorkeling. there is so much to...

Mar 17, 2024 at 9:00 PM
  2. tahoebigbear liked CamiParker's post in the thread Sweet Selfies and Q&A (ask me anything).

ohh well that’s certainly an interesting question. I can’t really say, but if the shoe were in the other foot the things I would like...

Mar 14, 2024 at 8:02 PM
  3. tahoebigbear liked CamiParker's post in the thread Sweet Selfies and Q&A (ask me anything).

Don’t forget Island Snow!!!! Yum yum yum

Mar 14, 2024 at 8:01 PM
  4. tahoebigbear liked gLip5's post in the thread Sweet Selfies and Q&A (ask me anything).

I was born/lived there until just before my 4th bday. I still have family spread out on Oahu. When I do get a chance to get out there, I...

5. tahoebigbear liked CamiParker's post in the thread Sweet Selfies and Q&A (ask me anything).

Yes, I have! I love to stay in Honolulu, and spend time on Kuhio Beach and, of course, Kalakaua Avenue. How about you?

6. tahoebigbear liked CamiParker's post in the thread Sweet Selfies and Q&A (ask me anything).

[ATTACH] Hello!! I love all the Islands, and have visited all of them besides Lanai, which I understand is very similar to Molokai....

IMG_2133.jpeg Mar 14, 2024 at 8:00 PM
  7. tahoebigbear replied to the thread Sweet Selfies and Q&A (ask me anything).

Glad you're enjoying Hawaii, it's my special place to visit but it's been a few years since the last visit. what's your favorite island...

Mar 12, 2024 at 8:19 AM