tahoebigbear's Recent Activity

1. tahoebigbear replied to the thread Roxanne and Alice's good neighbor party.

I was talking with a lookie lou about a cross ranch party which I call good neighbors. :)

Aug 21, 2017 at 9:57 PM
  2. tahoebigbear liked roxanneprice's media roxanneprice@loveranch.net in the album ╚✿Roxanne Price: Photo Gallery

dsjkfdkjhfdskjdsds.PNG Aug 21, 2017 at 9:41 PM
  3. tahoebigbear liked roxanneprice's media roxanneprice@loveranch.net in the album ╚✿Roxanne Price: Photo Gallery

gfdkjjgfhkdkjfdddd.PNG Aug 21, 2017 at 9:41 PM
  4. tahoebigbear replied to the thread How did you pick your stage name and/or board name?.

One of the original board guys was Arctic Bear because he likes bears and was from Alaska...I like bears and I'm from Tahoe.

Aug 21, 2017 at 9:40 PM
  5. tahoebigbear replied to the thread About Me BETTY BOOBS - NEW KITTY.

Welcome Betty, I'm sure you're going to have fun on your first tour. What's your schedule?

Aug 21, 2017 at 2:44 PM
  6. tahoebigbear replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL Violet's Loyal Locals and Frequent Fuckers Club.

this is a great way to become a regular....I'd better get my butt in gear for our intro party :)

Aug 21, 2017 at 2:41 PM
  7. tahoebigbear replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL Sushi date special!.

Saturday I went to Reno and had a great all you could eat at Hinoki sushi....yummy :)

Aug 21, 2017 at 2:39 PM
  8. tahoebigbear replied to the thread Daddy D's Birthday! TIARA NEEDS A DATE.

Dennis's parties are always a lot of fun and who ever takes Tiara will be a lucky guy. unfortunately, I don't think I'll make this one....

Aug 21, 2017 at 2:35 PM
  9. tahoebigbear liked cumishaamado's post in the thread JADE CAPRI | A quirky thing about yourself a day.

I love it too especially "Misubi" (Spam over rice wrapped with Seaweed). I was living in Oahu, Hawaii for 4 Years.[smilie=heart fill...

Aug 21, 2017 at 2:31 PM
  10. tahoebigbear replied to the thread Youtube!.

Good discussion on groups, I've watched the good ones and the not so great ones. the good ones bring a lot of energy to the house and...

Aug 20, 2017 at 9:57 PM
  11. tahoebigbear liked Colette Wingtouched's post in the thread Youtube!.

[MEDIA]Our newest video is up! It's about a few subjects that we've overlooked so far!

Aug 20, 2017 at 9:51 PM
  12. tahoebigbear liked roxanneprice's media roxanneprice@loveranch.net in the album ╚✿Roxanne Price: Photo Gallery

sadkjhkjdsjhkxjhkxdx.PNG Aug 20, 2017 at 1:17 PM
  13. tahoebigbear replied to the thread JADE CAPRI | A quirky thing about yourself a day.

I like fried spam...and eat it at least once a year, more if I'm in Hawaii

Aug 20, 2017 at 9:42 AM
  14. tahoebigbear liked willowlove's media IMG_1203 in the album 10 year anniversary

IMG_1203.JPG Aug 20, 2017 at 9:39 AM
  15. tahoebigbear liked willowlove's media IMG_1204 in the album 10 year anniversary

IMG_1204.JPG Aug 20, 2017 at 9:39 AM