tahoebigbear's Recent Activity

1. tahoebigbear replied to the thread About Me G.I. JEN NOW FEATURING AT KIT KAT RANCH.

party with a G.I. on this 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor..... the lovely G.I. Jen.

Dec 7, 2016 at 10:03 AM
  2. tahoebigbear replied to the thread About Me Military Discounts <3.

Visit Piperrae to honor our veterans on this 75th anniversary of Pearl Harbor.

Dec 7, 2016 at 9:59 AM
  3. tahoebigbear replied to the thread Older Gentlemen.

Welcome to colder Northern Nevada and I know you'll do well....there's lots of Older Gentleman around...lol. T

Dec 7, 2016 at 9:56 AM
  4. tahoebigbear replied to the thread Happy Birthday Madam Suzette!!! (12/7/16).

Madame Suzette, Hoping you have the Happiest Birthday ever....you're a very special lady to all of us. T

Dec 7, 2016 at 9:53 AM
  5. tahoebigbear liked LexiJames's post in the thread RANCH SPECIAL I want to ride Santa's beard!!! Ho ho ho!.

I want so badly to have a very jolly experience with Santa! I want to ride Santa's beard and sit on his lap!!! If you come in dressed...

Dec 1, 2016 at 1:35 PM
  6. tahoebigbear liked gijen's post in the thread PIC THREAD DON'T FORGET THE NIPPLES.

I'm able to cum with nipple stimulation alone.

Dec 1, 2016 at 10:08 AM
  7. tahoebigbear liked LexiJames's post in the thread RANCH SPECIAL Toys for tots! Give something back and get extra time with Lexie!.

Thanks so much for kicking off donations Tahoe! She definitely tried!!!

Nov 30, 2016