tahoebigbear's Recent Activity

1. tahoebigbear liked Air Force Amy's post in the thread A Big Bear!.

Reverse review! Awesome Kira! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dec 10, 2017 at 10:51 AM
  2. tahoebigbear liked Alexandria Moon's post in the thread Q&A for The New Kitty Alexandria mooom.

Honestly I enjoy the quiet. I like to take my time and learn as much as I can about my endeavors before becoming overwhelmingly...

Dec 10, 2017 at 9:17 AM
  3. tahoebigbear liked Alexandria Moon's post in the thread Q&A for The New Kitty Alexandria mooom.

My top 3 places visited: Jamaica- I actually had tickets to see a 3 day concert on the beach through "island gigs" I love music and it...

Dec 10, 2017 at 8:54 AM
  4. tahoebigbear replied to the thread Ms. Sparks on Professor Honor Roll.

There you go again Professor Grizzly....well done. It was fun to see you and the ladies at the Sage for fuzzy sock day. You're not in...

Dec 9, 2017 at 7:42 PM
  5. tahoebigbear liked grizzly's post in the thread Ms. Sparks on Professor Honor Roll.

I had a a small appointment with Ms. Sparks to give her an Oral Exam for her finals and to see if she coud make the honor roll. Im...

Dec 9, 2017 at 7:39 PM
  6. tahoebigbear replied to the thread About Me Transferring to the Bunny Ranch ....

I know you had a good time at the KK and I'm sure you'll enjoy the BR, the ladies and the staff. They're great too. bare hugs, Tahoe

Dec 9, 2017 at 7:14 PM
  7. tahoebigbear liked destinistarr's post in the thread About Me New Tattoo Cover Up.

I got a new Tattoo on my chest and yes it's a cover up! What do you think? [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_1360.JPG IMG_1362.JPG IMG_1402.JPG Dec 9, 2017 at 7:06 PM
  8. tahoebigbear replied to the thread Q&A for The New Kitty Alexandria mooom.

what are your top 3 places you've visited and why? what are your top 3 places you want to visit and why? :)

Dec 9, 2017 at 7:03 PM
  9. tahoebigbear replied to the thread Dirty Christmas word association game.

tongue...sticking your tongue out to catch the snow...had to get over 30 characters

Dec 9, 2017 at 5:45 PM
  10. tahoebigbear liked Alexandria Moon's post in the thread Q&A for The New Kitty Alexandria mooom.

This is a tough one because I am so eclectic and have lots of favs but I'll do my best. Food: lobster, steak, pizza, Chocolate Color:...

Dec 9, 2017 at 5:38 PM
  11. tahoebigbear liked Alexandria Moon's post in the thread Q&A for The New Kitty Alexandria mooom.

Good Quesrion! I've had my best female friend for over 10 years, we met through business (not sex work). She comes to me whenever she...

Dec 9, 2017 at 5:37 PM
  12. tahoebigbear liked grizzly's post in the thread Lana West & Alice Little-match made in heaven.

You are welcome Lana! Thank you for the awesome surprise in bringing Alice into our negoations. One of the times of my life

Dec 9, 2017 at 1:30 PM
  13. tahoebigbear replied to the thread A Big Bear!.

A big thank you and bare hugs to KiraRain for my head massage....during my last KK visit she noticed how dry my bald head was and put...

Dec 9, 2017 at 10:36 AM
  14. tahoebigbear replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL Join Me in My New Suite!.

You've done it again Amelia ...another sensual hideaway.....WOW :) bare hugs Tahoe

Dec 9, 2017 at 10:29 AM