StevenL's Recent Activity

1. StevenL replied to the thread Random Thoughts With Roxy.

When the neurologist tells me that the test Im getting consists of a series of electrical shocks through my legs from a "Very small"...

May 24, 2017 at 6:10 PM
  2. StevenL replied to the thread Random Thoughts With Roxy.

There is, its called "Candling", but it cant be done on freshly laid eggs, its easiest if the egg had been set for a few days to a week.

May 24, 2017 at 6:05 PM
  3. StevenL replied to the thread Bailey's question of the week. 5/18.

Although I am a big fan of sin, I have never watched Sin City....should I?

May 24, 2017 at 5:42 PM
  4. StevenL liked RunningSquirrel's post in the thread A Review of my Ranch BFF, Bailey Paige by Roxy Gold.

@RoxyGold 's loving and thoughtful review made this week's WCW easier :) [ATTACH]

wow-baileypaigeflat.jpg May 24, 2017 at 11:52 AM
  5. StevenL replied to the thread Bailey's question of the week. 5/18.

Of course not :) I am personally perfectly happy with you being willing to work a crippled old man over, especially since I am that old...

May 24, 2017 at 6:17 AM
  6. StevenL liked RoxyGold's post in the thread Bailey's question of the week. 5/18.

None at all. Would you want there to be issues??? :)

May 24, 2017 at 6:15 AM
  7. StevenL replied to the thread Fun or interesting videos.

That's my thought too. Obviously dino should get bonus points because it's a freaking T Rex Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

May 23, 2017 at 4:02 PM
  8. StevenL replied to the thread Bailey's question of the week. 5/18.

So like dueling banjos (which I still insist is a love song) but with our personal crazy? First one to say "OK, thats just too freaking...

May 23, 2017 at 3:42 PM
  9. StevenL replied to the thread Bailey's question of the week. 5/18.

oh my...she has never told me about this. I am intrigued :) Roxy, do you have any issues with beating the crap out of a crippled old...

May 23, 2017 at 3:38 PM
  10. StevenL liked LizzieEmbers's post in the thread Bailey's question of the week. 5/18.

Hell yeah she does Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

May 23, 2017 at 3:36 PM
  11. StevenL replied to the thread Bailey's question of the week. 5/18.

Uh, every drummer I have ever known has been...how can I put this...a nut. Good nuts, but still they have been people that *I* think...

May 23, 2017 at 3:33 PM
  12. StevenL replied to the thread Bailey's question of the week. 5/18.

Waitwaitwait...Roxy has a riding crop? Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

May 23, 2017 at 3:31 PM
  13. StevenL liked RunningSquirrel's post in the thread A Review of my Ranch BFF, Bailey Paige by Roxy Gold.

@baileypaige may show up on the Bunny board only now and then but she makes an indelible impression on the Wednesday Sagebrush...

May 23, 2017 at 9:26 AM
  14. StevenL liked thunderstorm's post in the thread A Review of my Ranch BFF, Bailey Paige by Roxy Gold.

Like Miss @RoxyGold , Miss @baileypaige is a kind, caring, and giving woman. Both go all out to take care of their client. Both are...

May 23, 2017 at 9:26 AM
  15. StevenL liked RoxyGold's post in the thread A Review of my Ranch BFF, Bailey Paige by Roxy Gold.

Hello hello! I wanted to show some love to and give some insight about parties with my Ranch BFF, my partner in crime, my Whiskey Twin,...

IMG_0053.JPG May 23, 2017 at 9:26 AM