StevenL's Recent Activity

1. StevenL liked RoxyGold's post in the thread Random Thoughts With Roxy.

After I pay a bunch of bills, I make sure to eat candy for dinner to remind myself that being an adult is, in fact, awesome. :)

Jun 27, 2017 at 7:16 PM
  2. StevenL liked Sammy Ranger's post in the thread REVIEW My night thru the looking glass..

I booked my trip about a month in advance, which made it honestly torture. Alice was awesome and put up with all of my emails asking...

Jun 25, 2017 at 8:49 PM
  3. StevenL liked AliceLittle's post in the thread Little ladies.

4'8" and feeling great! Currently I am the tiniest lady at any of the ranches. I find that good things come in small packages ;)

Jun 24, 2017 at 11:20 AM
  4. StevenL liked Jessie Summers's post in the thread Making a woman orgasm!.

Look, I take great pleasure in being known as a generally nice and thoughtful person, and I would feel generally turned off and not very...

Jun 24, 2017 at 10:48 AM
  5. StevenL liked LuvUShortTime's post in the thread Random Thoughts With Roxy.

Whenever I think that my personal fetishes may be a little too abnormal or specific, I look at the categories section of clips4sale and...

Jun 23, 2017 at 10:24 PM
  6. StevenL liked RoxyGold's post in the thread Funny photos and Memes.

[ATTACH] ------------------------------------------

IMG_0246.JPG Jun 23, 2017 at 9:27 PM
  7. StevenL liked RunningSquirrel's post in the thread PIC THREAD What time is it? It's Roxy Time! Pic thread!.

Nice "overhead" view, Miz @RoxyGold ;)

Jun 23, 2017 at 7:04 PM
  8. StevenL liked RoxyGold's post in the thread PIC THREAD What time is it? It's Roxy Time! Pic thread!.

[ATTACH] -------------------------------

IMG_0227.JPG Jun 23, 2017 at 7:04 PM
  9. StevenL replied to the thread Fetish.

My top is electrical play...freaking love it Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jun 23, 2017 at 11:34 AM
  10. StevenL replied to the thread Free concert.

Hmm..10 hour drive...nope, can't get there unless they start at midnight Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jun 23, 2017 at 11:33 AM
  11. StevenL liked Sharky's post in the thread Making a woman orgasm!.

Yeah call that one the DGFE or the Ex-Wifer LOL if he doesn't want any reaction might as well use a Fleshlight, tube sock or a t-shirt....

Jun 23, 2017 at 9:23 AM
  12. StevenL replied to the thread Making a woman orgasm!.

Seriously, if he didn't ask for the DGFE (dead girl friend experience aka "The Morticia", why would he complain? Some folks...

Jun 22, 2017 at 5:59 PM
  13. StevenL liked VioletSage's post in the thread Limitations.

I guess I have to add bestiality... and I would have to be thoughtful about any blood or scat that could have a fluid exchange risk,...

Jun 22, 2017 at 5:11 PM
  14. StevenL liked Dwayne's post in the thread POLL Lineup Outfits.

I think if a lady is wearing bra panties and a dress for me it leaves more room for the imagination of what under the dress and the...

Jun 22, 2017 at 10:39 AM
  15. StevenL liked JayJayJay's post in the thread POLL Lineup Outfits.

I think the guys that don't know you and don't care about who you are on the inside, just want to see all skin and fuck. For me I like a...

Jun 22, 2017 at 9:39 AM