StevenL's Recent Activity

1. StevenL replied to the thread Opinions on bright hair?.

Bright, colorful hair makes me think that the lady is open, fun loving and not at all shy. I would definitely consider a party with...

Apr 24, 2017 at 6:08 PM
  2. StevenL liked Jessie Summers's post in the thread About Me I'm no Angel, but maybe a fairy!.

I'm the cherry on top of a double-scoop ice cream sundae!

Apr 24, 2017 at 1:57 PM
  3. StevenL replied to the thread About Me I'm no Angel, but maybe a fairy!.

I'm the troll under the bridge Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Apr 24, 2017 at 1:23 PM
  4. StevenL liked DesertRose's post in the thread About Me I'm no Angel, but maybe a fairy!.

Have you ever looked at yourself or other people and been like dang she looks like a Troll?.... Oh, wow she looks like a Angel, like...

Apr 24, 2017 at 1:23 PM
  5. StevenL replied to the thread So we all know this....BUT!!!.

My personal carry weapons are an M1911A1 and a Walther PPK (for when the .45 would be just too damn obvious). My favorite rifle is my...

Apr 23, 2017 at 2:07 PM
  6. StevenL liked RoxyGold's post in the thread POLL What should Roxy's next hair color be?.

Thank you everyone for your input, as well as for your support if I decide to do a drastic change like a bright unnatural red. Hair,...

IMG_0108.JPG Apr 22, 2017 at 6:21 PM
  7. StevenL liked thunderstorm's post in the thread POLL What should Roxy's next hair color be?.

I think a strawberry blonde would look fantastic on you Miss @RoxyGold . You look so sexy and well rested after your recent vacation!

Apr 22, 2017 at 6:19 PM
  8. StevenL liked AliceLittle's post in the thread PIC THREAD DAILY DOSE OF ALICE LITTLE- NEW PHOTOS DAILY.

Alice-in-Wonderland-37s by AliceLittle posted Mar 12, 2017 at 7:03 PM

Apr 22, 2017 at 1:43 PM
  9. StevenL liked AliceLittle's post in the thread Servicing our Servicemen.

[ATTACH] Some of my favorite clients are men and women from America’s armed forces. I even offer a discount for them! Whatever your...

alice-2[1].jpg Apr 21, 2017 at 3:17 PM
  10. StevenL liked RoxyGold's post in the thread Superstitions.

I believe in luck. Good luck, bad luck, beginners luck, dumb luck, strange luck, it's all real to me :)

Apr 21, 2017 at 1:49 PM
  11. StevenL liked Broadhildt's post in the thread Cupid and Psyche.

Cupid And Psyche by Broadhildt posted Apr 20, 2017 at 7:11 PM I got this little statuette in the mail a few weeks ago. I loved Greek...

Apr 20, 2017 at 4:51 PM
  12. StevenL replied to the thread What's your favorite sex position.

Im usually happy when there is a lady involved, so it is totally her choice on positions :)

Apr 19, 2017 at 9:30 AM
  13. StevenL replied to the thread POLL What should Roxy's next hair color be?.

I think it looks good as is, but if you must change it, I say go for a Harley Quinn

Apr 19, 2017 at 9:28 AM
  14. StevenL replied to the thread Roxy loves cartoons! How about you?.

I freaking LOVED that one when I was a kid!!! Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Apr 18, 2017
  15. StevenL liked RoxyGold's post in the thread Roxy loves cartoons! How about you?.

[MEDIA] ---------------------------

Apr 18, 2017