StevenL's Recent Activity

1. StevenL replied to the thread You're Invited to the FIRST Sagebrush Ranch Pajama Party!.

This sounds like a Hella good time....but I don't wear or even own any pj's Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dec 8, 2016 at 9:48 AM
  2. StevenL replied to the thread TV shows.

Oh hell..greatest show ever: Soap Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dec 7, 2016 at 7:58 PM
  3. StevenL replied to the thread Painted Ladies of the West.

Yeah, that would have been my second choice :)

Dec 6, 2016 at 11:52 PM
  4. StevenL replied to the thread Painted Ladies of the West.

I like fair belles Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dec 6, 2016 at 10:42 PM
  5. StevenL liked dreamscometrue's post in the thread Light for the hearing impaired.

Maybe there should be a switch in each of the ladies' rooms so that if they are involved in a party, flip the switch and they won't be...

Dec 6, 2016 at 12:03 PM
  6. StevenL attached a file to the thread GAME ╚✿Roxanne Price: Stash Your [DANK MEMES] Here!.

[ATTACH] Gold, Frankincense and something to smoke them in [ATTACH] Story of my life [ATTACH] Other story of my life :)

acid_picdump_11.jpg fea702087b06d48b1549d63c10126ca6.jpg yes-he-may-have-a-small-penis-but-he-eats-a-lot-of-pussy-and-is-loyal--c9764.png Dec 5, 2016 at 7:02 PM
  7. StevenL replied to the thread Fun or interesting videos.

[MEDIA] This looks like some fun times :)

Dec 5, 2016 at 6:43 PM
  8. StevenL replied to the thread Why doesn't the bunnyranch have guy prostitutes?.

Hell, get a guy between 18 and 22, we were all pretty much walking hard ons at that age

Dec 5, 2016 at 2:25 PM
  9. StevenL replied to the thread Where is the most wonderful place you've traveled?.

I loved Austria. I would say Germany also, but I lived there..?.hmm, ok Bavaria and Austria :) Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Dec 4, 2016 at 7:02 PM
  10. StevenL replied to the thread Fun or interesting videos.

[MEDIA] why? I mean seriously WHY? I would like an ounce of whatever the hell he has been smoking on, though

Dec 3, 2016 at 1:15 PM
  11. StevenL replied to the thread About Me I'm a true red head.

While Im not surprised you are a natural redhead, the black fits you better Lydia. This is coming from a serious fan of redheads, btw

Dec 3, 2016 at 9:37 AM
  12. StevenL replied to the thread GAME ╚✿Roxanne Asks; What are you listening to?.

Surfing youtube while baked, I just found this.......Im not sure if it is total freaking genius or the worst musical miscarriage Ive...

Dec 2, 2016
  13. StevenL replied to the thread GAME Cinnamon's Would You Rather Game.

Thats easy, I have never had the urge to go on a cruise and Ive wanted to have sex with the woman of my dreams for a long damn time :)...

Dec 2, 2016
  14. StevenL liked AliceLittle's post in the thread REVIEW Combination review: Ranch overall and Alice specific.

I'd be very, very okay with that plan! <3

Dec 2, 2016
  15. StevenL replied to the thread GAME ╚✿Roxanne Asks; What are you listening to?.

heh...I saw one of their shows in March of '10 OK, last 3 songs to play here were: [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Dec 2, 2016