StevenL's Recent Activity

1. StevenL replied to the thread Roxy's Party Menu... Simplified!.

Heh...made me think of the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers :) Can't wait to see you again, Roxy. My freak flag needs to be flown ;)...

Aug 19, 2017 at 7:49 PM
  2. StevenL replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL In search of Naughty French Teachers!.

Мать, its almost a sub'language of Russian, basically in English it would be gutter talk, but its almost an art form in Russian (when...

Aug 19, 2017 at 4:01 PM
  3. StevenL replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL In search of Naughty French Teachers!.

OK, its a deal...normally I would say I'll avoid mать, but some of it may be very useful for you :)

Aug 19, 2017 at 3:36 PM
  4. StevenL replied to the thread REVIEW Worshipping at the Altar of Alice.

Of course I have a good attitude about the ranches....youre there :) Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Aug 19, 2017 at 3:28 PM
  5. StevenL liked tahoebigbear's post in the thread RANCH SPECIAL In search of Naughty French Teachers!.

Sorry, I'm not even really well in english....

Aug 19, 2017 at 11:28 AM
  6. StevenL replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL In search of Naughty French Teachers!.

I'd offer to help, but French isnt one of my better languages. If you ever need German, Russian, Arabic or Pashto I am totally in :)

Aug 19, 2017 at 10:54 AM
  7. StevenL replied to the thread Random Thoughts With Roxy.

If a guy takes a Virgin America flight to Comicon, is that over stating the obvious? Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Aug 18, 2017 at 8:33 PM
  8. StevenL replied to the thread PIC THREAD New Starlet:Amber Adams.

Love your videos! Looking forward to meeting you :) Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Aug 17, 2017 at 6:01 PM
  9. StevenL liked Know Me's post on StevenL's profile.

Hello wishing you a wonderful day today!! Its always a nice day to party with me at the bunny ranch!!

Aug 15, 2017 at 8:06 PM
  10. StevenL replied to the thread Funny photos and Memes.

Heed the wise advice........ [IMG] Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Aug 15, 2017 at 7:56 PM
  11. StevenL liked RoxyGold's post in the thread Random Thoughts With Roxy.

I'm with the consensus on this one, laughing at kids being kids doing dumb stuff does not make you hellbound. And if I'm wrong and it...

Aug 15, 2017 at 7:46 PM
  12. StevenL replied to the thread Funny photos and Memes.

heh...Yeah, my daughter brought home a kid who was "Gangsta" once just to mess with me (or maybe him). I made him wet himself....

Aug 15, 2017 at 4:40 PM
  13. StevenL liked Sharky's post in the thread Funny photos and Memes.

[ATTACH] Can we all just agree that this happens far too often considering how many people consider themselves "gangster".

Gangster.jpg Aug 15, 2017 at 4:36 PM
  14. StevenL liked RoxyGold's post in the thread Funny photos and Memes.

[ATTACH] ---------------------------------

IMG_0323.JPG Aug 15, 2017 at 4:35 PM
  15. StevenL liked RoxyGold's post in the thread Funny photos and Memes.

[ATTACH] -----------------------------------

IMG_0320.JPG Aug 15, 2017 at 4:35 PM