Slider's Recent Activity

1. Slider commented on AnnaMarie's profile post.

As luck would have it, I am, in fact, that man. However, since I won't be in Nevada until much later in the year, I hereby delegate the...

Jan 20, 2017 at 5:40 PM
  2. Slider left a message on AnnaMarie's profile.

Well, lovely one, from the one photo you've posted so far, I'd say you've definitely got a young Eva Longoria thing going on. (and...

Jan 20, 2017 at 3:08 PM
  3. Slider liked monicamonroe's post in the thread IM BACK AND READY TO PLAY.

Hi everyone I'm back and ready to party. Cum in and see me now!!! I'm here until the 2nd of next month. Email me at...

13484.jpg Jan 20, 2017 at 4:27 AM
  4. Slider replied to the thread Fuck-saw parties with Alice Little.

Hey yeah! Video or it didn't happen, Alice. Come on, you promised. :rolleyes:

Jan 20, 2017 at 4:23 AM
  5. Slider liked RubyRae's post in the thread Fuck-saw parties with Alice Little.

Oh my! That sounds intense! Did I miss the video?!

Jan 20, 2017 at 4:20 AM
  6. Slider liked RoxyGold's post in the thread Fuck-saw parties with Alice Little.

I only wonder what could be next in Alice's collection... ;)

Jan 20, 2017 at 4:19 AM
  7. Slider attached a file to the thread Donald Trump for President.

Hey, whatever your sexual resolutions are, my dear, I'm in favor! [ATTACH]

light-brown-thumbs-up-sign2.png Jan 20, 2017 at 4:14 AM
  8. Slider replied to the thread IM BACK AND READY TO PLAY.

Welcome back, lovely Monica! .......

Jan 20, 2017 at 4:10 AM
  9. Slider replied to the thread Donald Trump for President.

I'm a Trump supporter and I'll be coming out to the ranches as soon as I ... make my income great again.

Jan 20, 2017 at 3:54 AM
  10. Slider liked trixieblue's post in the thread Donald Trump for President.

I would just like to welcome our new President Donald Trump....I am a supporter and excited to have you in office....Lets support Trumps...

oiuh.png mjhygtg.png untitled.png Jan 20, 2017 at 3:50 AM
  11. Slider attached a file to the thread Fuck-saw parties with Alice Little.

Well, as we know, the future is all about "hands-free", so I'm thinking maybe something involving those "paint-shaking machines" you see...

p15205b.jpg b50f6j8.gif light-brown-thumbs-up-sign2.png Jan 20, 2017 at 3:40 AM
  12. Slider liked AuroraRouge's post in the thread Laction special.

Welcome to the ranch! I think you get some great attention with a party like this!

Jan 20, 2017 at 1:50 AM
  13. Slider liked AnnaMarie's post in the thread Laction special.

Im new to the ranch im offering a specialty lactation party email me or DM me for more details ! You can always call the ranch and...

Jan 20, 2017 at 1:49 AM
  14. Slider attached a file to the thread Laction special.

Guys, guys, she's about three steps ahead of you! She obviously combined "lactation" with "action" (as in, "gettin' some action") (in...

cowboy.jpg Jan 20, 2017 at 1:45 AM
  15. Slider liked Broadhildt's post in the thread ╚ ❥ RUBY RAE - UNITED STATES OF RUBY.

Nashville - I think Anita Bianchi is from Nashville, so that definitely supports your observation!! :-) I think the DC area is also...

Jan 19, 2017 at 5:36 PM