roxanneprice's Recent Activity

1. roxanneprice liked Just Another Guy's post in the thread PIC THREAD ╚✿Roxanne Price: Professional Photos.

While DAT ASS is a great comment, I like the latest close ups of your face showcasing the eyes.

Mar 24, 2017 at 7:58 PM
  2. roxanneprice liked jax's status.

Spring has sprung! Time for the birds and the bees to arrive. Anyone for some "cross pollination"?

Mar 20, 2017 at 6:52 PM
  3. roxanneprice left a message on sarahgreenmore's profile.

Hey, I think you're a beautiful person. Have a wonderful birthday. <3

Mar 20, 2017 at 6:50 PM
  4. roxanneprice replied to the thread PIC THREAD ╚✿Roxanne Price: Professional Photos.

The ones I have on this thread are my personal favorites from past shoots, I guess it's time to do another shoot soon! I should do...

Mar 20, 2017 at 5:13 PM
  5. roxanneprice replied to the thread PIC THREAD ╚✿Roxanne Price: Professional Photos.

Here's a few more pro pictures! Be sure to check out www.roxannepricegfe.com for more photos. <3 ♔roxanneprice@loveranch.net♔ by...

Mar 20, 2017 at 11:45 AM
  6. roxanneprice replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL More about Starcrossed Lovers, Roxanne Price & Alice Little.

Ty Casey! We have a lot of adorable photos together, I blame Alice for being so damn cute. ;) :P

Mar 20, 2017 at 11:40 AM
  7. roxanneprice replied to the thread About Me ╚✿Roxanne Price: Reviews, One Stop Shop.

Thanks Karlie! I'm proud of my reviews, they capture why my experience is a positive one indeed. I need to update this thread with my...

Mar 20, 2017 at 11:39 AM
  8. roxanneprice replied to the thread About Me ╚✿Roxanne Price: Tour Guide for the Love Ranch North.

Actually I wouldn't mind YOU giving ME a tour. That would mean I can follow behind that luscious ass of yours. :P

Mar 20, 2017 at 11:38 AM
  9. roxanneprice replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL Star Crossed Lovers- Roxanne and Alice.

Ohhhh, in that case you definitely need to experience the Sage Fantasy Room next time! :)

Mar 20, 2017 at 11:37 AM
  10. roxanneprice replied to the thread ╚ ❥ RUBY RAE - RANDOM TID BITS - Updated 03-05.

You are such an interesting creature, Ruby! I'm always excited to learn more about you, thank you for sharing! <3

Mar 20, 2017 at 11:36 AM
  11. roxanneprice replied to the thread PIC THREAD ╚♔Roxanne Price: Selfie Gallery.

www.roxannepricegfe.com roxanneprice@loveranch.net by roxanneprice posted Mar 18, 2017 at 9:02 PM

Mar 20, 2017 at 11:36 AM
  12. roxanneprice replied to the thread About Me ╚✿Roxanne Price: F.A.Q..

www.roxannepricegfe.com roxanneprice@loveranch.net by roxanneprice posted Mar 18, 2017 at 9:02 PM

Mar 20, 2017 at 11:35 AM
  13. roxanneprice replied to the thread About Me A fairy tale meeting. A page from Bella's Diary..

The hunt for finding your Prince Charming is a noble quest! Great things come to those who wait. :P

Mar 20, 2017 at 11:31 AM
  14. roxanneprice replied to the thread ╚ ❥ RUBY RAE - RUBY AND JADE - ULTIMATE DUO.

Whyyyy are you making me wait, I need to see now!! :( I'll just be here waiting patiently. :oops:

Mar 20, 2017 at 11:30 AM
  15. roxanneprice replied to the thread About Me ╚✿Roxanne Price: Reddit, Ask Me Anything Part 1 & 2.

I'm stoked to hear that I could make you smile because you're smile is absolutely glowing! :P

Mar 20, 2017 at 11:29 AM