roxanneprice's Recent Activity

1. roxanneprice replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL Sagebrush VIP Fantasy.

You would look so hot on the pole in the fantasy suite Hannah! I have to see this [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Sep 21, 2017 at 8:52 PM
  2. roxanneprice replied to the thread PIC THREAD Cigars and rope♥️.

You are multi talented, for sure. <3333

Sep 21, 2017 at 8:51 PM
  3. roxanneprice replied to the thread About Me My blog post! Deep throating <3.

This post is sooo sexy. Just like yourself :)

Sep 21, 2017 at 8:51 PM
  4. roxanneprice replied to the thread About Me My bio is now up!.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful bio with us, Hannah.

Sep 21, 2017 at 8:50 PM
  5. roxanneprice replied to the thread What does your drink choice say about you?.

Hi there. Tequila sunrise is one of my favs as well. :P

Sep 21, 2017 at 8:47 PM
  6. roxanneprice replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL Muse is coming to Vegas!!! Let's go together!.

What a wonderful date idea! You have great taste Amber <3

Sep 21, 2017 at 8:46 PM
  7. roxanneprice replied to the thread About Me −★−Alice Little- Getting to know me.

She's a multi faceted lady. So many intriguing things to learn, and not nearly enough time!

Sep 21, 2017 at 8:45 PM
  8. roxanneprice replied to the thread −★−Alice Little - Post Directory - Updated 9/08.

I think that we will make this happen! Nude pillow fights ftw :3

Sep 21, 2017 at 8:44 PM
  9. roxanneprice replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL −★−Alice Little- Bedroom Gymnastics.

Anytime darling. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sep 21, 2017 at 8:44 PM
  10. roxanneprice replied to the thread About Me −★−Alice Little- YOUR ULTIMATE SCHOOL GIRL FANTASY MADE REALITY!.

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Sep 21, 2017 at 8:43 PM
  11. roxanneprice replied to the thread About Me −★−Alice Little- My favorite Movies, Music, Memories, and More!.

You'd look beautiful laying in a bed of cherry blossoms while nude... Man I am cheesy but hey!

Sep 21, 2017 at 8:43 PM
  12. roxanneprice replied to the thread About Me ✯Harley Lane's Blog Posts!✯.

I'm looking forward to learning more about Harley's interest as a whole, a fellow geek girl is always fun to learn about. :P

Sep 21, 2017 at 8:41 PM
  13. roxanneprice replied to the thread About Me −★−Alice Little- Genuine GFE with Alice Little- Updated 9/08!.

You're an expert at this my dear!

Sep 21, 2017 at 8:40 PM
  14. roxanneprice replied to the thread The Energy of Sex.

You can start by standing up, and then lay down later. :P Best of both worlds.

Sep 21, 2017 at 8:39 PM
  15. roxanneprice My website www.roxannepricegfe.com has more info about me, so give it a read and tell me what you think. :) »

Sep 20, 2017 at 7:53 PM