roxanneprice's Recent Activity

1. roxanneprice replied to the thread GAME ╚✿Roxanne Asks; "Are You a Gamer?".

@Caknucklehead You mention Skyrim like you're still able to enjoy playing it! Haha. I've been burnt out on the game, but I still love...

Jul 21, 2017 at 7:35 AM
  2. roxanneprice liked Caknucklehead's post in the thread GAME ╚✿Roxanne Asks; "Are You a Gamer?".

I've been hooked ever since I was 6 and got the original Nintendo for my birthday. Then Donkey Kong (one of my favorites) came around...

Jul 21, 2017 at 7:32 AM
  3. roxanneprice liked BrianASG's post in the thread GAME ╚✿Roxanne Asks; "Are You a Gamer?".

time to geek out! :D i got started on arcade games. going over to the arcade, back in the day, and putting a quarter up to wait for...

4. roxanneprice liked Brassclaw's post in the thread GAME ╚✿Roxanne Asks; "Are You a Gamer?".

Super Smash Brothers Melee was basically my high school/college jam (that and Dungeons and Dragons). I have a pretty mean Pikachu game,...

5. roxanneprice liked AliceLittle's post in the thread GAME ╚✿Roxanne Asks; "Are You a Gamer?".

Give me an RPG and a first person shooter, and i'm a happy camper!

6. roxanneprice Hey all, if you're interested in booking me please send me an email! roxanneprice@loveranch.net »

Jul 21, 2017 at 7:29 AM
  7. roxanneprice replied to the thread About Me ╚♔Roxanne Price: 2017 Availability.

!I updated my schedule for the Summer! I'll create a cute little graphic soon, but the tour dates are there! XO

Jul 20, 2017 at 6:02 PM
  8. roxanneprice posted a new thread.

╚♔Roxanne Price: Nevada Brothel Prices

[IMG] I wrote about the Nevada Brothel Pricing Model that Dennis Hof's Cathouses use, if you're curious check out the rest of the piece...

Forum: LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)

Jul 20, 2017 at 3:23 PM
  9. roxanneprice added new media Nevada Brothel Prices to Roxanne Price: Signatures, Etc.

GRAPHIC.PNG Jul 20, 2017 at 3:17 PM
  10. roxanneprice liked Caknucklehead's post in the thread Never Partied With, But Is On Your Radar?.

And now that I've discovered her and found out that she also enjoys Skyrim... Welcome to the list @roxanneprice!

2017-07-20-03-31-19-.jpg Jul 20, 2017 at 3:14 PM
  11. roxanneprice replied to the thread Jam Of The Day.

Woah. You're automatically my favorite now for this comment. Good stuff.

Jul 20, 2017 at 2:35 PM