roxanneprice's Recent Activity

1. roxanneprice liked Just Another Guy's post in the thread I Have Repeat Booked Roxanne Price.

That's my Roxanne. what she doesn't say with words, she makes up for with photos. It is really fun re-reading this thread. 38 days away....

Dec 3, 2016 at 8:58 AM
  2. roxanneprice liked Docrocker's post in the thread The Amazing LRN Ladies.

I just got back to my room 1am and I just want to say I had such a great time with the ladies and hanging out at karaoke tonight. Your...

IMG_1772.JPG IMG_1775.JPG Dec 3, 2016 at 8:02 AM
  3. roxanneprice liked ROADRUNNER J's post in the thread RANCH SPECIAL Karaoke and naughty school girls on Friday night! Does it get any better?.

The last time I imagined something like this was around 1980 when I was a senior. I attended an all male catholic high school, with...

Dec 3, 2016 at 7:59 AM
  4. roxanneprice replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL Dec. 9th: Ugly Christmas Sweater (or undies) Karaoke Party!.

We both know it's not ugly, but it is really really cool.

Dec 3, 2016 at 7:56 AM
  5. roxanneprice liked Just Another Guy's post in the thread RANCH SPECIAL Dec. 9th: Ugly Christmas Sweater (or undies) Karaoke Party!.

It's a good thing we joke on the same wavelength because you just called my heart-felt sincere gift 'ugly.' There might be some...

Dec 3, 2016 at 7:56 AM
  6. roxanneprice replied to the thread SHELBY STAR LOVER OF THE MONTH NOVEMBER.

Congratulations Shelby, you're an amazing woman, so it's no surprise that you're so popular!

Dec 2, 2016 at 8:54 PM
  7. roxanneprice liked shelbystar's post in the thread RANCH SPECIAL Karaoke and naughty school girls on Friday night! Does it get any better?.

Yay! I cannot wait! I have some cool ties I will be using! Mind getting all tied up?

Dec 2, 2016 at 8:50 PM
  8. roxanneprice replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL Karaoke and naughty school girls on Friday night! Does it get any better?.

Tonight was a hit! Great idea Lexie. <3 Naughty School Girl Night by roxanneprice posted Dec 2, 2016 at 8:17 PM Naughty School Girl...

Dec 2, 2016 at 8:50 PM
  9. roxanneprice replied to the thread About Me ╚✿Roxanne Price: Tour Guide for the Love Ranch North.

roxanneprice@loveranch.net by roxanneprice posted Dec 1, 2016 at 5:25 PM

Dec 2, 2016 at 8:48 PM
  10. roxanneprice replied to the thread ╚♔Roxanne Price: 2016 Availability.

No problem doll, I am working on finally my 2017 schedule now. :)

Dec 2, 2016 at 8:48 PM
  11. roxanneprice liked shelbystar's post in the thread ╚♔Roxanne Price: 2016 Availability.

Thank you for sharing your schedule and available date Roxanne!

Dec 2, 2016 at 8:47 PM
  12. roxanneprice replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL ╚✿Roxanne Price: My Specialties.

roxanneprice@loveranch.net by roxanneprice posted Nov 30, 2016 at 7:09 PM

Dec 2, 2016 at 8:47 PM
  13. roxanneprice replied to the thread I Have Repeat Booked Roxanne Price.

♔roxanneprice@loveranch.net♔ by roxanneprice posted Oct 24, 2016 at 9:52 AM

Dec 2, 2016 at 8:46 PM
  14. roxanneprice replied to the thread PIC THREAD ╚✿Roxanne Price: New Photos 3/31.

Thanks love, I can't wait to do more!

Dec 2, 2016 at 8:45 PM
  15. roxanneprice replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL Dec. 9th: Ugly Christmas Sweater (or undies) Karaoke Party!.

Yes! I've got the perfect sweater for this, don't I @Just Another Guy ? ;)

Dec 2, 2016 at 8:41 PM