AishaShah
      ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚ ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★
      .•°*”˜˜”*°•. ˜”*°• •°*”˜ .•°*”˜˜”*°•.
      .•°*”˜ Happy Birthday Rhasak!!! ˜”*°•.
      .•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜ ˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.
      ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★
    3. BrandiMinx
      BrandiMinx
      Hi there ;-) I just wanted to say Happy Birthday & Happy Valentine's Day! xo...xo...
  • About

Birthday:
    February 14
    OSHA Safety and Quality Assurance
    OK, I guess this is where I'm supposed to soapbox about me. Fine, here goes . . .

I am an adherent of modern chivalry, a conservative kinkster, and one seriously pushy "child-of-unmarried-parents" if one asks my children.

I am, I suppose, like a fallen paladin. Human, fallible, a failure in the upkeep of perfection. Yet still, daily, I strive for the ideal. Failure to achieve perfection is NOT a reason to quit the endeavor. It is only a reason to forgive ones self for being human, then try again.

And being a human does NOT make misconduct OK!

I am anal for details, with a short-term memory like a stainless steel colander.

I am a uni-tasker and linear thinker. I can reach the end point of a line of logic in a microsecond. Flip-side: I get upset when given more than two simultaneous tasks, and even more so when not allowed to complete a project.

I am an eight-year veteran of the US Marines, and stupidity, indecisiveness and impolite behavior are not well tolerated. I do not well suffer the fool, the weak, or the rude. (Listen carefully, you might hear me mutter "fuckin' civilians!" This is why)

I feel respect is earned. I see it as that quality of admiration for another's character, based on experience. You will respect me or not, as you choose. However, I will have courtesy from you in equal measure to what I give you, or I'll have nothing from you or with you at all. I am a studied gentleman. Be a gentleman and/or a Lady or be elsewhere.

I can seem pompous and preachy at times. Well, sorry! I really do think and speak like that; it's not an act. I try hard to live the ideals I preach (see "fallen paladin" above).

I have taken the title "Father." I am an ordained Minister of the Universal Life Church of Modesto, CA., and I take this position seriously. I have performed a wedding, and the couple was glorious to behold. I am both proud and humbled that they would allow me, a very recent friend, to officiate such an important event.

I am many things to many people. But most importantly for this moment and to you, I'm finished.

Sincerely,
    ~Rhasak

*One last thing: Yes, I coined the term "ignorants."

Rhasak's Lexicon: Ignorant, (n): one who lacks information.

Plural: "Ignorants"

Ignorant is (to me) a simpler term for an ignoramus.

One more "Last Thing" . . . I LOVE BOOBIES !!! (Sorry. I'm a boob freak. It had to be said)

Interact