pantera's Recent Activity

1. pantera replied to the thread Sexual bucket list.

The role play ones sound really fun!

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:05 PM
  2. pantera liked Old Nick's post in the thread Sexual bucket list.

I tend to bring this up a lot. I have a two separate bucket lists: one for real life and the other being sexual. My sexual bucket list...

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:05 PM
  3. pantera liked Massage Guy's comment on Massage Guy's profile post

It was my first time to the Ranch. I had no clue how to choose a Bunny. Ash was really kind, sweet. She really made me feel comfortable,...

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:03 PM
  4. pantera replied to the thread What vacation do you want to take next and why ?.

That sounds like such a good time Jasmine. :) I really want to go to Paris and check out the Palais Garnier. :)

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:01 PM
  5. pantera replied to the thread About Me My New Website ❤️.

Thanks so much, Audrey! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:55 PM
  6. pantera replied to the thread ⭐️ Are you a BROTHEL rookie?⎮Here's the ultimate "CHEAT SHEET" for your 1st Visit!!!⭐️.

Aww yay! Thanks so much, lovebug!

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:19 PM
  7. pantera liked randyryder's post in the thread ⭐️ Are you a BROTHEL rookie?⎮Here's the ultimate "CHEAT SHEET" for your 1st Visit!!!⭐️.

You are so informative! Love the way you simplify it!

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:18 PM
  8. pantera liked BigAlbowski's post in the thread ❤️❤️❤️GIVE SOMEONE A KISS TODAY❤️❤️❤️.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:50 AM
  9. pantera replied to the thread About Me My New Website ❤️.

Hi I’m redoing my website. :) It’s under construction so please forgive me.

Apr 17, 2024 at 4:58 PM
  10. pantera commented on Massage Guy's profile post.

She is really great! :)

Apr 17, 2024 at 4:57 PM
  11. pantera liked Massage Guy's status.

I had a really great time with AshtonGray!

Apr 17, 2024 at 4:56 PM
  12. pantera replied to the thread Do you believe in karma?.

Very much so! Not sure if it comes from my background, but I believe in the golden rule.

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:10 AM
  13. pantera liked Tony Dark's post in the thread The Ranches Bring People Together.

As I sit hear watching the news I think about how there is so much Hatred Going on in the country! Then I think about how the ranch, the...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:02 AM
  14. pantera liked shyguy55's post in the thread question of the day????.

I'm with you on trying anything once (for the most part!). On my second visit to the BR, we tried an angle that didn't work so well. She...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:00 AM
  15. pantera replied to the thread PIC THREAD -♥️♥️- KEEP UP with Pantera!! (Pictures & Updates)*LAST PAGE FOR LATEST CONTENT.

I couldn’t figure it out for a long time so I getcha.

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:59 PM