LolaSummers was last seen:
Sep 17, 2016
    1. Frankie Morgan
    2. LolaSummers
      LolaSummers
      Sweeter Than Sugar...
    3. LolaSummers
      LolaSummers
      Who's going to be my First Party...I'm super Excited to be at Love Ranch Vegas..!!
      1. charlie_k likes this.
  • About

Bunny
    Hi everyone,[smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    Thanks so much for visiting my profile. Let me tell you a little about I'm now in San Francisco and I love it. Granting all this I may be young (a fresh 21), I'm wise beyond my year I LOVE Wine on the beach. When I'm not riding horses, hiking,kayaking or dancing to the oldies, like Dion or the Angels. I'm volunteering at my local animal shelter or helping girl scouts get there badges... (giggles... )
    This is my first time working.. I love it.. Now on a naughtier note.. I've always been in touch with my sexuality.(hyper sexual;) )You might find me at LOVERANCH in pigtails & my birthday suit. Or in one of my many pelted skirts from my Catholic school days.My room is very cozy and inviting next to my school books . I am a SPECIAL experience...not to be miss.. Until the party. Schedule your intimate appointment or exotic VIP suite today. Where you will be pamper and rubbed down with my exotic oils from the far east. (since there my neighbors of course) I will promise to be your cute College Coed. I will be visiting periodically between my classes and breaks this summer.
    xoxo LOLA SUMMERS [smilie=call me.gif]