Last Activity:
Oct 12, 2016
Birthday:
Jun 19, 1974 (Age: 49)
Sales Management

Share This Page

Hoorndrager

New Member, Male, 49, from Raleigh, NC

Dreaming of stockings binding my wrists to a bed...and being teased relentlessly... Oct 10, 2016

Hoorndrager was last seen:
Oct 12, 2016
    1. Hoorndrager
      Hoorndrager
      Dreaming of stockings binding my wrists to a bed...and being teased relentlessly...
      1. keyshaking and MelissaKiss like this.
    2. Hoorndrager
      Hoorndrager
      Darn, I like being bit...hard when the time is just right. ;)
      1. keyshaking likes this.
    3. JadeCapri
      JadeCapri
      Welcome to the boards! I know it can be a little overwhelming, but I promise, we don't bite...much. ;)
      1. Hoorndrager likes this.
    4. Hoorndrager
      Hoorndrager
      I'm a single, 42 male. I have a fetish for stockings and pantyhose and love being teased. I have a cuckold fetish as well!
      1. MelissaKiss likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 19, 1974 (Age: 49)
    Sales Management
    Feminization, Chastity, Force Bisexual Activity, Cuckolding and a strong loving understanding…these are the things I seek. This is the kind of Female Lead Relationship I seek. For years, I have always been submissive and enjoyed being subservient to and sexually humiliated by my past girlfriends. I have a fetish for stockings and nylons, I love lingerie, and I enjoy the humiliation and excitement I get by being forced to wear them or to be forced to watch my Mistress wear them as she sleeps with another man in our bed. I’m outwardly a pretty normal man, I love listening to music, going to movies, watching football and baseball, writing short stories, and I dream about traveling some. But behind closed doors, I so desire to be dominated, subjugated, and humiliated by my woman and her other Man or Men. Yes, I am bisexual to the degree that I enjoy the male sexual organ but there has to be a woman involved, at least at first.

One of my biggest fantasies would be to let my woman tie me in a standing open position facing the bed. She would be in sexy lingerie and so would I. She would be teasing me, getting me excited, and soon a man would walk up behind me and start to fondle and touch me and press himself against my bare ass. I would be nervous and anxious at first, but as I was helpless to resist I would only make eye contact with my woman who was coaxing me into it with her body and eyes and soon I would give in as he begins to slowly penetrate me and give me what I have always wanted deep down, a real fuck by a real cock. I would soon find myself untied and taken to the bed between two men as my woman would kiss me good night and tell both men to have fun using me all night…

Just the thought of the fantasy gets me hotter than anything else.

I know this is a lot to take it, and not for a woman who is very squeamish about sex and fetish and depravity. But, if you are one of the few who enjoy this kind of lifestyle and are looking for a Beta-male to explore with, start an FLR with, and maybe even turn it into something long term and very loving, the please hit me up and lets start the exploration together. I am so longing for my beautiful, leggy cuckolding Queen! I am ready for my cage and long-term enslavement.