Member, Female

ellierose was last seen:
Aug 31, 2016
    1. Mcdfreshcatz
      Mcdfreshcatz
      Hi from Florida
    2. ShyKyle87
      ShyKyle87
      First to post on your page! Er, I mean, hi!
      1. ellierose likes this.
      2. ellierose
        ellierose
        You popped my wall cherry ! Hehe
        Aug 20, 2016
        ShyKyle87 likes this.
      3. ShyKyle87
        ShyKyle87
        Hooray! Hope you are enjoying your time at the ranch so far. Really nice pictures you've been posting as well.
        Aug 20, 2016
        hot_indian and ellierose like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 24
    Kit Kat Kitty
    Hi Everybody!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

I'm Ellie Rose, new Kitty at the Kit Kat Ranch. I am 4'11" tall and I am from Los Angeles, California. Stats: 34-24-34[smilie=hot over you.gif]:rolleyes::oops::p

My hobbies include drawing/coloring, (huge anime fan), love reading, dressing up, going on trips and having fun outdoors, playing with make-up, shopping and much more!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I am very sweet and shy at first but I love to have fun. I love making new friends (especially "Kinky" ones).[smilie=hot over you.gif]^__^

My favorite type of parties include fantasy sessions and group parties. I love catering to all kinds of fantasies and fetishes!!! I'm a pleaser and I love making people happy.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]:)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

My special talents are: BJs, squirting and BDSM :p:p

Cum and book a party with me and let's explore your fantasies together and have a memorable experience!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Secure your appointment with a 10% Deposit at (775) 246-9975[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Twitter: @elliexxxrose
    Shift: 2 PM - 2 AM
    Email: ellierose@kitkatranch.com

Hugs & Kisses,
    Ellie Rose[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Signature

[smilie=be mine!.gif]Ellie Rose[smilie=be mine!.gif]

The Ultimate Girl Next Door Fulfilling All Your Fantasies
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I love the outdoors, travel, reading, drawing, anime, dressing up, BDSM and more!!!

:p:p
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]I am a "Squirter"[smilie=hot over you.gif]
    :D:D:D:D:D

Twitter: @elliexxxrose
    Email: ellierose@kitkatranch.com
    Booking Info (775) 246-9975
    Shift: 2 PM - 2 AM

[​IMG]