Last Activity:
Dec 27, 2015
Media:
Birthday:
January 23
Professional Courtesan

Share This Page

Elle

Procrastination Leads To Masturbation, Female, from Love Ranch North Carson,Nevada

Elle was last seen:
Dec 27, 2015
    1. There are no messages on Elle's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    January 23
    Professional Courtesan
    [​IMG] Age: 23 Height: 5"6 Weight: 140 Bust: 38DD Waist: 26" Hips:44" Bi Sexual: Yes Email: [email protected] Twitter: _Elle_Brooks Queen Of Comprehensive Specialty Parties Hello all! I am Elle Brooks-your Exotic Ebony Lover! I would love to welcome you to the Elle Brooks Experience. I am the newest lover to Dennis Hoff's legal brothel Love Ranch North in Reno/ Tahoe. I am super excited with the entire opportunity also the experience of being a sexy courtesan at the very highest level. I pride myself on my craft inside as well as outside of the bedroom,eagerly seeking out challenging encounters. I live for the unpredictability of the bedroom. Fully catering to and fulfilling your every fantasy and desire. Transforming your wildest dreams into heart-pounding, mind blowing reality. Giving you the ultimate experience of a life time. I have a insatiable appetite for fun and excitement. My soft caramel skin, busty breast, unbelievable hour gloss figure and perfectly round and very plump back-side is guaranteed to peak your interest. I am by nature a very genuine, out-going down-to-earth Wisconsin girl. I'm am a strong, confident and driven woman who knows what she wants out of life. I love engaging with and meeting new people. My interest are traveling and exploring new places, good movies, dancing, casual outings, dinner dates ( I Love Various Types Of Food) I also have a passion for cooking and learning new recipes, or simply staying and spending quality at home. I love being spoiled and spoiling the people I'm with. My appearance is very important to me.( you don't get a second first impression ). Therefore I indulge in pampering myself. My parties include G.F.E. Girl friend experience, Virgins, Bachelor's party, Birthday party, Two girls party, Fetishes and Fantasies, Massage (give & receive), Half & Half, Straight sex, Cuddle, French Kiss, Position 69, Multiple Orgasms, Bubble Bath...and the list goes on and on! Don't be shy to engage with me I'm very negotiable. It's a pleasure of mine to ensure that you leave me 100% happy and completely satisfied with your Elle Brooks Experience. The Love Ranch is open 25hrs / A day :) as the sign states out front, so feel free to stop in anytime and request a booking with me. You're more than welcome to email me and introduce yourself, let's break the ice!

Signature

[​IMG]

9am to 9pm
    Call me or email for appointments

Email: [email protected]
    Available at
    Love Ranch North