dreamscometrue's Recent Activity

1. dreamscometrue rated media jade@jadecapri.com with a rating of 5

5/5,
    Cw1kr5jUAAAmo4_.jpg-small.jpeg Feb 24, 2017 at 12:23 PM
  2. dreamscometrue rated media Jade@jadecapri.com with a rating of 5

5/5,
    image.jpeg Feb 23, 2017 at 6:54 PM
  3. dreamscometrue replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL Roxy's New Client Special: Take the plunge!.

Yeah, something like two hours. We talked about everything that morning. @destinistarr joined us for a little while too. I remember...

Feb 23, 2017 at 6:53 PM
  4. dreamscometrue replied to the thread Thank you Jade.

Looking back On the memory of The dance we shared Beneath the stars above Yeah, that party was just over the top for me and I still...

Feb 23, 2017 at 10:26 AM
  5. dreamscometrue replied to the thread ╚ ⚫ JADE CAPRI - FIND YOUR BLISS.

So much positivity here. Great lessons to be learned from each of these.

Feb 23, 2017 at 10:24 AM
  6. dreamscometrue replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL Roxy's New Client Special: Take the plunge!.

Roxy is a beautiful lady and a brilliant conversationalist! I chatted with her for I think it was over two hours last summer and the...

Feb 23, 2017 at 10:09 AM
  7. dreamscometrue replied to the thread Web site remodel.

yeah that's the one thing I do not like....o ye of 30 characters

Feb 23, 2017 at 10:02 AM
  8. dreamscometrue replied to the thread Web site remodel.

If I may, I think the pictures referred to were the ones that had been deleted from last summer before you made your return.

Feb 23, 2017 at 9:55 AM
  9. dreamscometrue liked BrandiMinx's post in the thread ⒷⓁⓄⒼ ☞ BUNNY RANCH AND LOVE RANCH PARTY MENU BY JADE CAPRI.

Nuru massages are awesome! ;) Nice choice! :)

Feb 22, 2017 at 3:41 PM
  10. dreamscometrue replied to the thread ⒷⓁⓄⒼ ☞ BUNNY RANCH AND LOVE RANCH PARTY MENU BY JADE CAPRI.

At first I wasn't interested in Nuru but then I saw videos of it and then I heard other people raving about a nuru party with their...

Feb 22, 2017 at 3:41 PM
  11. dreamscometrue liked DesertRose's post in the thread REVIEW Jade Capri.

Hmmm she has so many lovely reviews. I was like what could I possibly say about my party that I got to be apart of with Jade. She's so...

Feb 22, 2017 at 12:54 AM
  12. dreamscometrue liked JadeCapri's post in the thread REVIEW Jade Capri.

I just read a little birdie hehehe We did have a wonderful synergy together. I enjoyed my time with you immensely! I just did and I am...

Feb 22, 2017 at 12:54 AM
  13. dreamscometrue liked JadeCapri's post in the thread JADE CAPRI , my Brazilian Goddess.

I think we should meet sometime and have tea or coffee ;)

Feb 22, 2017 at 12:53 AM
  14. dreamscometrue liked JadeCapri's post in the thread Jade was my first!.

Thank you Sindy. It was fun, he has fun stories to tell.

15. dreamscometrue liked JadeCapri's post in the thread Ally James: An Adventure to Paradise!.

I will second that one @origlegman