dreamscometrue's Recent Activity

1. dreamscometrue replied to the thread Why doesn't the bunnyranch have guy prostitutes?.

If I were one, I think I would go by appointments only and only work every other day to make sure I was well prepared.

Dec 6, 2016 at 6:34 AM
  2. dreamscometrue liked JadeCapri's post in the thread About Me ╚ ⚫ JADE CAPRI-VIRGINS,NEWBIES,A BIT RUSTY, RECENT DIVORCE.

That is right :) It totally spliced my mind :) I ail borrow some of your words too. I will put bread crumbs on the way here and hope...

Dec 5, 2016 at 10:24 PM
  3. dreamscometrue liked JadeCapri's status.

READ MY NEWEST thread - EVERYTHING JADE CAPRI http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?posts/778001/

4. dreamscometrue replied to the thread About Me ╚ ⚫ EVERYTHING JADE CAPRI.

This was a great read. Very informative with a good mixture of a lot of stuff I closed from other threads. This is literally a little...

5. dreamscometrue liked JadeCapri's post in the thread About Me ╚ ⚫ EVERYTHING JADE CAPRI.

[IMG] [IMG] ABOUT ME Hello, I'm Jade Capri! I'm a a Brazilian born and raised who entertains out of Dennis Hof's Love Ranch North,...

Dec 5, 2016 at 10:23 PM
  6. dreamscometrue replied to the thread Address.

I just now noticed on the websites that Sagebrush and KitKat have the same address??? :confused::eek:o_O

Dec 5, 2016 at 9:19 PM
  7. dreamscometrue replied to the thread The 55 Songs Of Christmas.

December 5, 2016 Until Santa's Gone [MEDIA]

Dec 5, 2016 at 5:20 PM
  8. dreamscometrue liked MelissaKiss's post in the thread Address.

Very true! Great point!!! !!!!!!

Dec 5, 2016 at 1:22 PM
  9. dreamscometrue replied to the thread Address.

Ok, I will resend them. The admins need to make some sort of announcement on the address so that clients in the future don't waste stamps.

Dec 5, 2016 at 11:36 AM
  10. dreamscometrue replied to the thread Address.

So should I mail the cards to ACH then?

Dec 5, 2016 at 8:02 AM
  11. dreamscometrue replied to the thread Address.

The reason I asked is because I sent a few Christmas cards out there and they all got returned to me as undeliverable. I thought I might...

Dec 5, 2016 at 4:26 AM
  12. dreamscometrue posted a new thread.

Address

Isn't the address to this place 300 Appaloosa Lane Crystal, NV 89060 ???

Forum: LoveRanch South (Las Vegas/Pahrump)

Dec 4, 2016 at 5:58 PM
  13. dreamscometrue replied to the thread MORGAN LEDREAM KITTY OF THE MONTH NOVEMBER.

lol yeah, I'm loving the name too

Dec 4, 2016 at 5:57 PM
  14. dreamscometrue replied to the thread BUNNY RANCH AND LOVE RANCH PARTY MENU BY JADE CAPRI.

Looks like I have something to look forward to

Dec 4, 2016 at 5:55 PM
  15. dreamscometrue replied to the thread GETTING BACK INTO THE SEX GAME: Virgins, Widowers, Divorces, & More.

You just gave me inspiration for yet another Christmas lyric

Dec 4, 2016 at 5:54 PM