dreamscometrue's Recent Activity

1. dreamscometrue replied to the thread Poll:Is having sex with a prostitute cheating if you are in a relationship?.

Even though I got out of it, it took me a very very long to actually learn from it and to become myself again. For the longest time, I...

Mar 26, 2017 at 7:15 PM
  2. dreamscometrue replied to the thread Poll:Is having sex with a prostitute cheating if you are in a relationship?.

There was a time when I was one of those people because at the time, I was afraid to be alone so I stayed with someone who cheated on me...

Mar 26, 2017 at 7:11 PM
  3. dreamscometrue replied to the thread Poll:Is having sex with a prostitute cheating if you are in a relationship?.

I have heard so many excuses about people being dissatisfied so they resort to cheating. I say either talk about it and see if the two...

Mar 26, 2017 at 7:05 PM
  4. dreamscometrue replied to the thread Poll:Is having sex with a prostitute cheating if you are in a relationship?.

Unfortunately, I was in a relationship in which I was cheated on on numerous occasions. I remember the pain I felt and that is something...

Mar 26, 2017 at 6:59 PM
  5. dreamscometrue replied to the thread Poll:Is having sex with a prostitute cheating if you are in a relationship?.

Yes, I do consider it cheating unless it's the lady who's wanting the threesome. When I am with someone, be it emotionally, physically,...

Mar 26, 2017 at 6:29 PM
  6. dreamscometrue replied to the thread Who Is Your Favorite Author?.

Now I know what to add to my must find list.

Mar 23, 2017 at 10:40 PM
  7. dreamscometrue replied to the thread Who Is Your Favorite Author?.

Bedknobs and Broomsticks was a novel? I had no idea! That's one of my favorite movies!

Mar 23, 2017 at 10:13 PM
  8. dreamscometrue I'm now 30 days away from returning to Love Ranch North! »

Mar 22, 2017 at 8:59 PM
  9. dreamscometrue replied to the thread Who Is Your Favorite Author?.

talking about the original Grimm stories?

Mar 22, 2017 at 7:02 PM
  10. dreamscometrue replied to the thread About Me ╚ ⚫ JADE CAPRI SPECIALS AND DISCOUNTS.

...and I would like to add inner strength as well

Mar 22, 2017 at 6:28 PM
  11. dreamscometrue replied to the thread Who Is Your Favorite Author?.

Stephen King is my favorite but I also love the works of Brad Meltzer, which I'm currently in the middle of The President's Shadow.

Mar 22, 2017 at 6:24 PM
  12. dreamscometrue replied to the thread ╚ ❥ RUBY RAE - RUBY ASKS...03-19.

1. Be herself, be legit. Being completely honest with me and with herself. Don't try to be something or someone you're not, it's a big...

Mar 21, 2017 at 5:27 PM
  13. dreamscometrue replied to the thread About Me ╚ ⚫ EVERYTHING JADE CAPRI.

This is the travel plaza of info....everything to find in one place in the middle of your vacation

Mar 20, 2017
  14. dreamscometrue replied to the thread About Me ╚ ⚫ JADE CAPRI - 464 FACTS ABOUT ME.

My replies coming soon to a message near you. Don't yell at me hehe

Mar 20, 2017
  15. dreamscometrue replied to the thread PIC THREAD ╚ ⚫ JADE CAPRI - PICTURES - Selfies and Professional.

The color theme in this picture is just perfect. The color of your skin, the color of the walls, the lighting, the mirror, not a single...

Mar 20, 2017