cumishaamado's Recent Activity

1. cumishaamado replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL ~~***Stacy Tyler's Senior Discount***~~.

Awesome discount!!! Book a party with her today and celebrate the holidays with her and have her fulfill your fantasies with lot's of...

Dec 9, 2016 at 11:02 PM
  2. cumishaamado replied to the thread PIC THREAD YAY I FINALLY SAW THE SNOW FALL!!!.

I love seeing snow!!! I'll always excited to see snowfall!!! I love to Snow Ski too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi...

Dec 9, 2016 at 9:08 PM
  3. cumishaamado replied to the thread About Me 10 weird (or not weird) things about me.

Awesome thread!!! What is your favorite kind of foods or desserts to cook or bake? What are your favorite Christmas...

Dec 9, 2016 at 9:03 PM
  4. cumishaamado replied to the thread Adrianna Amore.. Ask me anything!!.

What was your favorite Christmas memories as a child and an Adult?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over...

Dec 9, 2016 at 8:54 PM
  5. cumishaamado replied to the thread About Me It's Almost Christmas, Are You Ready?.

She is awesome and adorable!!! Book a party with her today and celebrate the holidays with her and have her fulfill your...

Dec 9, 2016 at 8:52 PM
  6. cumishaamado replied to the thread About Me Those Out Of Control Thoughts? Extra Hot New Video.

I love your video!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Dec 9, 2016 at 8:47 PM
  7. cumishaamado replied to the thread Congratulations to Caressa Kisses Bunny of the Year 2015!!.

You're Welcome!!! Book a party and have her fulfill your fantasies for the holidays to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with...

Dec 9, 2016 at 8:43 PM
  8. cumishaamado replied to the thread AIR FORCE AMY BUNNY OF THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER.

Congrats!!! You are amazing and adorable!!! Book a party and have her fulfill your fantasies for the holidays!!![smilie=heart fill...

Dec 9, 2016 at 8:41 PM
  9. cumishaamado replied to the thread BUNNYRANCH BROTHEL OF THE YEAR AGAIN.

Congrats!!! Take and Tour and Book a party and celebrate the holidays at the ranch!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi...

Dec 9, 2016 at 8:39 PM
  10. cumishaamado replied to the thread Madam Suzette Heavenly Pink Bday Party!!.

Awesome party!!! I look forward to next year's party!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Dec 9, 2016 at 8:37 PM
  11. cumishaamado replied to the thread COME CHECK OUT MY SNAP CHAT AND PERISCOPE...THE MORE "CHERRY" THE BETTER...YUMMY!!!!.

Awesome!!! I can't wait to see you sexy video!!! Cum and check it out guys and have her fulfill your fantasies for the...

Dec 9, 2016 at 1:27 PM
  12. cumishaamado replied to the thread Make sure to check out my "SUNDAE FUNDAY" blog...link below...just click.

She is awesome and adorable!!! Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=heart...

Dec 9, 2016 at 1:25 PM
  13. cumishaamado replied to the thread COME SPEND YOUR HOLIDAYS WITH THE "SWEETEST" CHERRY LANE.

Book a party with her today and celebrate the "Christmas Holidays" with her with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with...

Dec 9, 2016 at 1:23 PM
  14. cumishaamado replied to the thread About Me Today is my last day at Kit Kat.

We will miss you!!! Have a "Happy Holidays" and we can't wait to to see you sometime in the "Spring"!!![smilie=heart fill with...

Dec 9, 2016 at 12:24 PM
  15. cumishaamado replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL CUM HERE! I'M NOW ON SHIFT & HAVE PARTY SPECIALS!.

She is awesome and adorable!!! Book with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies and celebrate the holidays with lot's of...

Dec 9, 2016 at 12:22 PM