cumishaamado's Recent Activity

1. cumishaamado replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL Hi...which you like the most?...love sexy outfits and lingerie...mmm check my special!!!❤❤❤.

Awesome sexy photos!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Sep 16, 2017 at 10:24 PM
  2. cumishaamado replied to the thread Halloween Costume Ideas?.

I love your angel in your avatar!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Sep 16, 2017 at 10:06 PM
  3. cumishaamado replied to the thread PIC THREAD Haley Lisbeth's 1st Professional Photo Shoot :).

You're welcome Haley!!! You are adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Sep 16, 2017 at 10:04 PM
  4. cumishaamado replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL ~ Dancing Under the Stars with Haley ~.

She is awesome and adorable!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Sep 16, 2017 at 10:02 PM
  5. cumishaamado replied to the thread PIC THREAD Amira's First Job.. What's Yours??.

Thanks Greeneyedude for liking my post!!! You are so charming!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over...

Sep 16, 2017 at 10:01 PM
  6. cumishaamado replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL Baby's First Outdate!! Can't keep me away!.

Awesome special!!! Book an Out Date with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Sep 16, 2017 at 10:00 PM
  7. cumishaamado replied to the thread PIC THREAD -Violet Sage- Photo Shoot Sneak Peek!!!.

You're welcome Violet!!! You are so adorable and sweet!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Sep 16, 2017 at 9:58 PM
  8. cumishaamado replied to the thread About Me Haley's Get to Know Me Better Country Thread.

You're welcome, Haley!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sep 16, 2017 at 9:57 PM
  9. cumishaamado replied to the thread What does your drink choice say about you?.

It depends on my mood. My favorite Red Wine is a Merlot. My favorite Shot is Patron.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi...

Sep 16, 2017 at 9:33 PM
  10. cumishaamado replied to the thread PIC THREAD Amira's First Job.. What's Yours??.

Adventure!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Sep 16, 2017 at 9:27 PM
  11. cumishaamado replied to the thread I Want You......

She is awesome and adorable!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Sep 16, 2017 at 9:26 PM
  12. cumishaamado replied to the thread About Me Haley's Get to Know Me Better Country Thread.

Awesome information!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Sep 16, 2017 at 9:26 PM
  13. cumishaamado replied to the thread PIC THREAD Haley Lisbeth's 1st Professional Photo Shoot :).

Awesome sexy photos!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Sep 16, 2017 at 9:25 PM
  14. cumishaamado replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL The best AA meeting ever!.

Awesome special!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Sep 16, 2017 at 9:23 PM
  15. cumishaamado replied to the thread PIC THREAD Amira's First Job.. What's Yours??.

Thanks Greeneyedude for sharing your thoughts and comments. I would love to be your "Hot Librarian" with lot's of naughty thoughts to...

Sep 16, 2017 at 9:22 PM