cumishaamado's Recent Activity

1. cumishaamado replied to the thread About Me VIDEO CALLS..........

Awesome info!!! Skype with her today and get to know her before booking a party with her at the ranch with lot's of memorable...

Jul 27, 2017 at 8:45 PM
  2. cumishaamado replied to the thread About Me ALL OF MY SPECIALS......

I love your specials!!! You are awesome!!! Book her today and have her fulfill your fantasies with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=heart...

Jul 27, 2017 at 8:42 PM
  3. cumishaamado replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL DRIVE IN MOVIE NIGHT.

Thanks Sable for sharing your thought and compliment!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with...

Jul 27, 2017 at 8:40 PM
  4. cumishaamado replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL SABLE'S SUMMER SPECTACULAR!!!!.

Awesome specials!!! Book an Out Date with her and have many fabulous memories to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi...

Jul 27, 2017 at 8:38 PM
  5. cumishaamado replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL HUSTLER HOTTIE!!!!!!!!.

Thanks Sable for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with...

Jul 27, 2017 at 8:36 PM
  6. cumishaamado replied to the thread About Me ******WHY I LOVE 3SOMES*******.

Awesome review of your experience with the Couple!!! Book a 3-Some Party with her!!! She is a lot of fun!!! You will have many...

Jul 27, 2017 at 8:35 PM
  7. cumishaamado replied to the thread Butt Please.

I love your sexy Bubble Butt photos!!! Book a party with her today and experience her Bubble Butt today!!![smilie=heart fill with...

Jul 27, 2017 at 8:31 PM
  8. cumishaamado replied to the thread Date Options~.

Awesome Out Date Options. Book an Out Date with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with...

Jul 27, 2017 at 8:29 PM
  9. cumishaamado replied to the thread New fantasy!.

Awe - Thanks for sharing your fantasy with us!!! Book a party with them with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill...

Jul 27, 2017 at 8:26 PM
  10. cumishaamado replied to the thread PIC THREAD Things to make you smile!.

Awe - so Cute!!! I had a Chow Chow named "Snowball"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart...

Jul 27, 2017 at 8:24 PM
  11. cumishaamado replied to the thread PIC THREAD Photo of the day!.

I love your sexy photos!!! You are so adorable!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to...

Jul 27, 2017 at 8:21 PM
  12. cumishaamado replied to the thread About Me I want to make it a mile....

Book a party with her today!!! She is awesome and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with...

Jul 27, 2017 at 8:09 PM
  13. cumishaamado replied to the thread PIC THREAD Bra/panties daily.

Awesome sexy bra and panty photo!!! You look so cute and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with...

Jul 27, 2017 at 7:50 PM
  14. cumishaamado replied to the thread Happy Birthday Charlie Daze!! (7/27/17).

Happy Birthday Charlie and may all your Birthday Wishes cum true!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with...

Jul 27, 2017 at 7:48 PM
  15. cumishaamado replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL Game and blow....

Awesome special!!! She is amazing and adorable!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart...

Jul 27, 2017 at 7:47 PM