cumishaamado's Recent Activity

1. cumishaamado posted a new thread.

About Me WISHING EVERYBODY A HAPPY THANKSGIVING

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I'm wishing everybody a "Happy, Blessed and Safe...

Forum: Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)

Nov 20, 2017 at 10:52 PM
  2. cumishaamado replied to the thread BunnyRanch TV: Now on Livestream Worldwide.

Wishing everybody a "Happy Thanksgiving" and join us for "Live-Stream" and get to see and chat to everybody!!![smilie=heart fill with...

Nov 20, 2017 at 3:49 PM
  3. cumishaamado replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL ANAL EXPEDITION WITH CUMISHA -.

Thanks Lana West for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are so sweet and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with...

Nov 19, 2017 at 2:06 AM
  4. cumishaamado replied to the thread About Me NEW REVIEW FROM THUNDERSTORM.

Thanks again Thunderstorm for an awesome review!!! I will always cherish our memories and experiences together!!! You are a...

Nov 19, 2017 at 2:03 AM
  5. cumishaamado replied to the thread About Me I TOOK FLIGHT LESSONS ON A 1960 CESSNA 4 SEATER.

Thanks Perseus for sharing your thought and comment!!! I absolutely agree with you!!! I'll get your heart rate up too!!! You are so...

Nov 19, 2017 at 2:00 AM
  6. cumishaamado replied to the thread PIC THREAD CUMISHA AS WONDER WOMAN - MY FAVORITE SUPERHERO.

Thanks Gerald Harris for liking my post!!! You are charming and a "Sweetheart" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart...

Nov 19, 2017 at 1:57 AM
  7. cumishaamado replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL Genoa Out Date.

Thanks Caressa Kisses for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! You are amazing and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with...

Nov 19, 2017 at 1:54 AM
  8. cumishaamado replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL DAVID WALLEY'S HOT SPRINGS RESORT IN GENOA, NEVADA.

Thanks Caressa Kisses for liking my post!!! You are so sweet!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with...

Nov 19, 2017 at 1:49 AM
  9. cumishaamado replied to the thread About Me I LOVE PLAYING THE PIANO.

Thanks BigAlbowski for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with...

Nov 19, 2017 at 1:47 AM
  10. cumishaamado replied to the thread About Me I LOVE GOING TO DINNER AT CHARLIE PALMER'S STEAK HOUSE AT THE GRAND SIERRA HOTEL.

Thanks Riley Zane for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are so sweet and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with...

Nov 19, 2017 at 1:43 AM
  11. cumishaamado replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL BOOK AN OVERNIGHT AND I'LL ADD ANOTHER GIRL FOR AN HOUR FREE!!!.

Thanks Air Force Amy for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are awesome and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with...

Nov 19, 2017 at 1:41 AM
  12. cumishaamado replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL BOOK A 24 HOUR OUT DATE - I'LL PAY FOR ALL ACTIVITIES AND MEALS - YOU PAY FOR THE HOTEL.

Thanks KnowMe for liking my post!!! You are so sweet and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with...

Nov 19, 2017 at 1:37 AM
  13. cumishaamado replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL WINTER WONDERLAND OUT DATE TO LAKE TAHOE & MS DIXIE SUNSET DINNER CRUISE WINTER SCHEDULE 2017.

Thanks Air Force Amy for liking my post!!! You are awesome and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with...

Nov 19, 2017 at 1:34 AM
  14. cumishaamado replied to the thread About Me HERE'S MY FAQs & FEEL FREE TO ASK ME MORE QUESTIONS.

Thanks ACH-Staff for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Nov 19, 2017 at 1:31 AM
  15. cumishaamado replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL BOOK A 12 HOUR OUT DATE AND RECEIVE ANOTHER 6 HOURS FOR FREE.

Thanks Air Force Amy for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are awesome and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with...

Nov 19, 2017 at 1:26 AM