Last Activity:
Jun 24, 2017

Share This Page

CoriCooper

CoriCooper was last seen:
Jun 24, 2017
    1. QuietMan
      QuietMan
      Good morning!! Haven't seen you in a while? How are things going? Are you going to be out here soon?

XOXO
      QuietMan
  • About

Soft and sensual, I enjoy savoring the little moments we get to share. A smile, a laugh, a gentle touch... all those little things that remind us that we are human, we are wanted, and we deserve affection.

I cater to the neglected man. The man who perhaps needs a loving touch, or a wild romp in the hay to bring back his feelings of youth and desirability. I am the very definition of GFE, from my smiling eyes when we meet, to my gentle touch against your leg as we sit and chat, to my soft and welcoming kisses once we are behind closed doors. I am also heavily experienced with massage-- having held a license in the past and having several years of massage experience under these fingertips. I can combine Swedish technique with a sensual touch that will make you melt in my hands-- and my mouth! I am a patient and passionate lover-- the perfect companion for those of you who find that age sometimes makes things a bit more.... difficult.

Fancy a walk on the wild side? Don't think that I can't be that girl-- I also have experience with domination techniques including spanking, tie downs, tickling, and prostrate play. I don't shy away from new adventures and as I always say "I'm not in the business of saying no".

So when you're ready for something beyond the ordinary-- send me a message or stop on by and see me. My door and arms are always open-- waiting to make you feel like the King you know you are. XoXo-- Cori

Signature

[email protected]
    Twitter!! @CoriCooperMFC