AuroraAmore's Recent Activity

1. AuroraAmore attached a file to the thread PIC THREAD What is Aurora doing today?.

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] Very HOTT day with @phoenixfrye . I had never been to a hot spring and I got to take a...

IMG_1250.JPG IMG_1251.JPG IMG_1252.JPG IMG_1253.JPG IMG_1255.JPG IMG_1256.JPG Jul 21, 2017 at 2:44 AM
  2. AuroraAmore attached a file to the thread PIC THREAD What is Aurora doing today?.

[emoji23]Hi my name I Aurora and I was addicted to Starbucks. I must say I am proud to say I have beat the Starbucks addiction[ATTACH]....

IMG_1267.JPG Jul 21, 2017 at 2:37 AM
  3. AuroraAmore liked JustCurious4Now's post in the thread PIC THREAD What is Aurora doing today?.

Starbucks is my drug. Along with YouTube, and anything role playing or video game related. XD

Jul 21, 2017 at 2:28 AM
  4. AuroraAmore liked CherryLane's post in the thread PIC THREAD What is Aurora doing today?.

YOU LOOK AMAZING IN WHATEVER YOU WEAR LOVE, KISSES!

5. AuroraAmore liked C_Note_KY's post in the thread PIC THREAD What is Aurora doing today?.

Personally I'm slightly addicted to Aurora's video posts [emoji6], especially the yoga and gym ones. Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

6. AuroraAmore liked TiaraTae's post in the thread PIC THREAD What is Aurora doing today?.

That sparkly bikini is totally you! You look gorgeous

7. AuroraAmore liked KnowMe's post in the thread PIC THREAD What is Aurora doing today?.

All of these pictures are so gorgeous, and that bikini is to die for!!!

8. AuroraAmore replied to the thread PIC THREAD What is Aurora doing today?.

Thank you love Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 21, 2017 at 2:27 AM
  9. AuroraAmore replied to the thread PIC THREAD What is Aurora doing today?.

Omg Haha Haha! How fun! I would love to do that! Imagine I'm on my knees bellow you and just when your ready I let you blow all over my...

Jul 21, 2017 at 2:27 AM
  10. AuroraAmore liked Leo Goodale's post in the thread PIC THREAD What is Aurora doing today?.

DAMN! You are so so beautiful, and those gorgeous breasts, makes me want to cum over there and suck them. You are so welcome....

Jul 21, 2017 at 2:26 AM
  11. AuroraAmore attached a file to the thread PIC THREAD What is Aurora doing today?.

[ATTACH][ATTACH] Arrived into town today and was greeted by the lovely @Phoenixfyrexxx , so we made our way to get some caramel...

IMG_1248.JPG IMG_1249.JPG Jul 19, 2017 at 7:49 PM