Proud member of the exclusive Ruby club

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TiredFrog, Apr 13, 2012.

1. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

After planning this for weeks, I finally made it to LRN for a party with Ruby. Finding the place was easy and after 2 rings of the bell I entered the lobby, knowing exactly what to expect cause I’ve watched Katrina’s video! ;) I was early but Ruby soon came out and gave me the nicest hug. We sat and talked getting to know each other for a bit then I got the official tour. I couldn’t help but laugh going into her room, remembering how she scurried around picking things up in that video. Anyway, we decided on the VIP room and after some initial problems with a malfunctioning CC machine, we got to know each other even better. Here things get difficult to describe… Ruby is outgoing yet reserved, willingly takes the lead but makes sure to ask what I want, she has a wonderful curiosity of you and of life while you’re with her. I couldn’t begin to describe this girl, but I can only tell you that after spending time with her, it will leave you wanting more. Thank you Ruby for the wonderful time you showed me while I was there! Oh, and let me know if the record ever gets bettered ;)

Lake Show and kmoney like this.
  2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review... Great Lady!!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

Lake Show likes this.
  3. Love the review TF. 8)
    Smokin' HOT story.... and lady!
    :shock: Hey, is it getting warm in here? DEFINITELY feeling the heat rising! :lol:

4. My sweepy frog! I have enjoyed our emails and correspondence leading up to our date so very much and it made me so excited to meet you! I was NOT disappointed :) You are a wonderful man and very interesting, intelligent, and NICE! You are also very exceptional in the bedroom :D You beat that record with a snap of your fingers! Very impressive :D I can't wait to see you again, sweets!

xoxo
    <3 Ruby Rae

TiredFrog likes this.
  5. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

This girl certainly knows how to make a guy blush :oops: Thank you Ruby, can't wait to see you again! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. Great review of your great time with a GREAT lady! ANY guy should consider himself lucky to spend time with Ruby!! She's really a treat!

7. Hehe :D I cannot wait to see you again either, my sweepy frog!

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. great review :)

9. Wonderful review

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I am really happy to know you had such great time visiting with Ruby. She amazes me every day. And yes, that is exactly like her in the video.... I was just trying to help but apparently I stashed things in the wrong places in her bedroom :mrgreen:
    Nicely writing Frog [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TiredFrog likes this.
  11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

12. Spank you, snickerss :D

13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this review, TF :)

[​IMG]

kmoney and TiredFrog like this.
  14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  15. SDJ
    Chat with Me

SDJ Well-Known Member

After this, no one else should be allowed to wear a kimono. Ruby has retired the trophy.

kmoney likes this.
  16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TiredFrog and kmoney like this.
  17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

TiredFrog likes this.
  19. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

Oh goodness, its been far too long!!

20. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for the wonderful time and for being who you are. You're appreciated more than you could imagine

21. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]