REVIEW The Tale of Remy Martin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Nonpoint, Jul 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. This is a story of Awesomeness. Once upon a time, on a warm boring evening, there lived a man who had nothing better to do. He mounted his trusty steed and said "whoa there, to the brothel with you.", as he rode off into the moonlight towards his next adventure. As he entered through the love ranch gates, he was challenged by a fork in the road. All roads appeared to lead to a satisfying adventure, but he wisely chose to travel down the trail of Remy, the shortest road in all the land. Certainly, the challenge at the end of the trail would be no match for our hero. After all, he's 16 inches taller and weighs 100 lbs more. His average sized sword looked brobdingnagian(look it up) next to Remy, but alas, with several strokes of amazing hand job technique and some sex, it was obvious that our hero just had to let this go. "Good gravy", he shouted as he realized that he underestimated Remy Martin. After some much needed rest, he had another go at it and it was glorious. Without going into to much detail, it's up to you to add to the story, for this story doesn't end until Remy says that it's ended.
    All you need to know is that Remy has raised the bar and she will do things that you probably won't believe possible.

kmoney, Scarface and tuch2881 like this.
  2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Oh my goodness hun, thank you for such a superb review, I absolutely adored spending time with you[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif].
    I'm astounded with the way you decided to illustrate the story.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I hope to create many more tales with you;).

3. Wonderful Review of such a beautiful Lady ,

4. You can thank yourself for the story. I try to get creative when I have something worth writing about. Plus, I had been drinking. That drink that you gave me was the real story teller.

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I'm happy I could be a great muse for you[smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you babe[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I love how you handle your pen!!! We should pen something together soon!

9. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

10. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Check out the above review for a glimpse into a @RemyMartin Experience![smilie=call me.gif]

12. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] we need to connect again!