Amelia Heart(throb)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SDJ, Mar 1, 2017.

1. SDJ
    Chat with Me

SDJ Well-Known Member

Amelia said she picked her name because she wanted something that sounded respectable in a restaurant or on an outdate, as opposed to,say, ViXXen McBooty. ("Paging ViXXen McBooty; your table is ready.) Not that Amelia doesn't have a little ViXXen McBooty in her. As she sipped at a glass of wine (natch), she explained how she was balancing her past as a student of art history with brothel life. In very different ways, they have expanded her horizons, she said.

I think we can all agree that's a good thing, and so is Amelia. Her features are softer than her lovely pictures indicate, and she's very toned and fit. Amelia's smart and relaxing and a lot of fun to be with. I'll withhold the prurient details in favor of a tip: bring her chocolate. The good kind (from See's at the mall, not the Wal-Mart stuff). Perfect way to cap a GFE party.

2. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

Thanks, @SDJ, for sharing the love!! :D I had a wonderful time with you as well. Looking forward to next time!

3. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]What a wonderful review for Amelia! ;)

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your awesome review!!! She is so sweet and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]