Caressa Kisses - The Ultimate Aphrodisiac!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TopCat, Nov 21, 2011.

1. At last we meet, Caressa, my sublimely sweet yet oh so naughty treat. For too many years you have been the amorous angelic apparition that has haunted my heart and possessed my divine dreams yet always eluded my eager grasp. Once upon a time, I foolishly hesitated to act upon my deepest desire to follow my heart and pursue my delicious dreams of you, allowing you to slip away from my awaiting arms for what I woefully thought would be forever. It was an inaction that I have always regretted and never quite recovered from. So when, from out of the magical mists of time, you miraculously reappeared into my always hopeful life, there was no way I was going to let you escape my empty arms once again. I immediately embraced this second chance to live my fantasy of sharing a few precious moments in time intimately intertwined with one another. And now, finally, the redeeming reality of my long lived fantasy has mercifully replaced all my regrets. And let me just emphatically proclaim to all that the arousing reality of Caressa in my life far exceeds the phenomenal fantasy! :D

Caressa is the ultimate aphrodisiac! She is a genuine Southern Comfort Sweetheart with a heart as big as Texas, wrapped in a sinfully stunning body designed by the devil himself! :twisted: But, Caressa is not just a centerfold sweetheart, although that she surely is! She also embodies a passionate playful spirit, combined with exhilarating erotic skills, that take naughty to a whole new level of nirvana! As calming and comforting as Caressa's nurturing personality is, her naughty nature is even more arousing. Caressa is an erotic energizer bunny who will have your body hopping in ecstacy and pleading for more! Caressa is endearingly all about pleasing her lucky partner in the most intimate ways imaginable and this delightfully determined dynamo definitely knows how to get her way! Caressa will lavish you with her luscious lip clinging kisses that are as soft and sensual as a warm south seas summer breeze and tenderly touch you with her caring caresses in all your most sensitive places, quickly taking you to new heights of personal pleasure. But do not despair if your response comes too rapidly - she is that good - because Caressa is more than willing to repeat her partner pleasing process over and over again until all your desires are fulfilled. That is just what this compassionate cutie is all about!

And even after your physical pleasure has peaked for the final time and your waning spasms of ecstacy begin to subside, Caressa's attentions do not diminish. She continues her heartfelt concern for your wellbeing, bringing you back down to earth ever so gently, tenderly holding your trembling torso next to hers until your reeling senses slowly steady and you are able to utter some semi-coherent gasps of gratitude to this glorious goddess of giving. Simply stated, Caressa is a golden ray of sunshine who will melt your heart, ignite your passions and light up your life with her radiant beauty and caring warmth!

Ladies and gentlemen, I generally don't kiss and tell, but a kiss from Caressa is a taste of pure bliss and a sweet sensual treat that you don't want to miss! I'll be forever grateful that I got a second chance to find out first-hand. Thank you, Caressa, from the deepest depths of my very happy heart!!! And welcome back - I'll see you again very soon, Sweetheart!

Always Dream Big - TopCat [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

I enjoyed every minute of our time together,such a gentlemen. I truly hope we have the chance to rendezvous again soon. Until Then; Naughty Thoughts Caressa Kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

C838C9FF-8A8B-4E7C-A3A9-2CF29C15000F.JPG

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
    Conan likes this.
  3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you two had a great time Caressa is a wonderful lady

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

5. Caressa Kisses is truly a hottie with a body!

Intelligent, kind, and gorgeous are just a few of the words that can describe her! I feel blessed to have met such a beauty!

Love you hun! xoxoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Caressa is amazing!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Now that is some southern comfort. Love it. :mrgreen:

8. I can really say she is! She turns me on just by looking at her!!

9. She Sure is=]

10. great review tomcat

11. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Italiantriker Well-Known Member

She's a beauty. I'd like to meet her someday.
    I'm a pushover for green eyed blondes. :)

12. I am too... hehehe! I'm a green eyed redhead and with a green eyed blonde that could be quiet a combo ;)

13. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I would love too CUSH U over! LOL Until Then Naughty Thoughts Caressa Kisses
    [​IMG]

14. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

15. She Is truly amazing [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Add a lil chocolate and it's a yummy party!! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

17. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Jayla, I love your eyes. They're Beautiful! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

It wouldn't take much. I would quickly give in, and let you have your way with me. :D

19. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

ROCK N ROLL!!!! :D [smilie=hot over you.gif] :lol:

20. Why thank you! :)

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Kisses; Caressa

22. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I look forward to seeing your smile everyday, your always a shining lite!
    Kisses Caressa [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. I loved seeing you today!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I always love too see U Jayla, Kisses Caressa [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Great review!

26. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Think U Love! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Muah!!! Beautiful picture!

28. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Think U ladies, Have an XXXTRA Great New Year! Kisses Caressa [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]