REVIEW Death By Boobs- an Alice, Roxanne, Remy "B.S." (Breakfast and Sex) Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Just Another Guy, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Death By Boobs- an Alice, Roxanne, Remy "B.S." (Breakfast and Sex) Party

I planned a high-end breakfast from Adele's, they said they could do it. So in the last few days before the party, Adele's tells me they will be closed for vacation. I am glad they told me. So I scrambled and found a decent breakfast burrito place. It was pretty good, and that's all that matters. Next time, I will let Alice take care of the actual breakfast.

I was joined at Sagebrush for breakfast by Alice Little, Roxanne Price, Remy Martin, and Shelby Star. I wasn't able to budget Shelby into the DEATH BY BOOBS party, she is certainly qualified. But I wanted to get to know her a bit, so she joined us just for breakfast.

I had brought some individualized coffee mugs as gifts for each lady in keeping with the breakfast theme. I also scolded Roxanne because she was supposed to be our party princess and wear a tiara the entire time, but she showed up without it. She said she thought that it was literally for just the sex party. It was all a big inside joke and I really didn't care, but pretended to be mad about it. (Readers, don't try to understand the inside joke.) How could anyone, especially a guy, be mad about a lady not wearing a crown? A great time was had by all with laughs and stories.

Alice's new room wasn't done yet, so it was decided that we would use the VIP room at LRN for the party. We walked across and took care of negotiations. When I originally added Remy to the party, her special was "book-with-deposit-and-get-an-extra-hour," so we agreed to 1.5 hours plus the free hour for a total 2.5 hours. Alice and Roxanne honored and matched Remy's special. So that was easy.

I made Roxanne get her tiara and she dutifully tried to wear it for the party. She looked great as our princess, but she was VERY active in this party and it just fell off too much and she ditched it. I pretended it bothered me that she broke the rules, stating that if she had pinned it on before breakfast, this would not be a problem. All in great fun.

I had partied with Roxanne and Alice before, so I knew their bodies were magnificent. When the clothes came off, they were as lovely as I had remembered. But I can say for sure that Roxanne, Alice and I were all stunned by the naked brickhouse named Remy Martin. WHOA! DEATH BY BOOBS INDEED! And don't be fooled by Alice. For her size, she is proportionally stacked nicely. All three ladies are natural.

I wanted to try to re-capture the spirit of my last party with Roxanne and Alice by having Alice tie my hands to the head of the bed, then the ladies were free to tease and please me and I was nearly helpless. Kind of a male "princess" thing- just lay there and enjoy. I just loved the way these ladies were aggressive about pleasing me. All three spent a considerable amount of effort giving me the boobs-in-the-face that I really enjoy. I could have died a happy man right then. But there was no actual death, they always checked to make sure I could breathe as they smothered me, mostly with breasts but sometimes with other lady parts. And with 3 ladies, there was always more going on somewhere else besides the boobs-in-my-face. I had to totally avoid focusing on my lower half to keep from "ending" that. I went through some math formulas in my head some of the time- that actually works for me.

All of these ladies are great kissers and making out was included when they could pry a boob out of my mouth. This was like living a teenage fantasy to the highest degree- making out and enjoying boobs, but I was never with 3 girls as a teenager, and my teen experiences never involved such hot, skilled ladies. If you aren't ready for all 3 or any 2, each lady is a fantasy come true.

After some great sex with all three and a brief interlude of beverages in the hot tub, we went back to the bed to take pictures for DEATH BY BOOBS, the ladies reenacting smothering me. That led to another glorious round of me making out with all 3 ladies' faces and breasts, finishing with Roxanne's breasts putting me "over the top" while Remy gave the best handjob ever to coax that extra pop.

I am not tech-savy enough to add the pics that Alice posted on Twitter using my smartphone, so perhaps she or nerdy Roxanne can add them here in a comment.

2. [​IMG]

BEHOLD!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Khari
    Chat with Me

Khari Well-Known Member

Wow!!! A teenage fantasy come true indeed!!! Great tits everywhere!!!

Broadhildt and Douglass like this.
  4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Sounds like a wild and awesome time! Glad you made good use of our lovely VIP room :) xoxo

5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Wow...great review JAG to what must have been a "lifetime" party...and with 3 wonderful ladies, at the same time. :)

6. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

Ghost13 Well-Known Member

Oh Lord get him some air! Lmao awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7. This party was beyond amazing, and absolutely worth the wait! :)

Broadhildt, Khari and Ghost13 like this.
  8. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Breakfast and amazing sex with these lovely ladies. WOW!!! I'm happy you got to have this party for the ages!

9. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

It's great to read that you had a great time. Sounds like the sex was off the charts and you all just had lots of fun in the bargain. What more could one ask for?

10. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

WOW! That is a party indeed. I saw the pictures on Twitter and yes I was so jealous. I can only dream of a party like that, but my day my come.

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Such a glowing review Jag, thank you[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Yeah, I never outgrew my love of boobs and french kisses. It's still great.

I would have loved to be the first in Alice's new room, loved for her first to be with such awesome ladies as Remy and Roxanne. But now I have had 3 parties in THAT room, so it carries great memories.

Yeah, a lifetime party. I will store it in my great memories. I am leaning toward savoring the memories and sticking with a 1-girl party next time.
    I tell you, it would be a great way to go.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  13. Amazing things happen all around Alice.

I take all the pats on the back in the spirit of camaraderie. I read of other great parties and root you guys on.

Indeed, what more is needed?

This is a dream that can come true for most any guy reading of it. Even one hour with any 2 of these gorgeous excellent-GFE ladies is a dream you can achieve.

Ah Remy. Back in my real life, I will continue to relive my Remy dream come true. Gentlemen, Remy's special made this possible. Get to know this lady, but be warned that like J.A.G, you will have to party with her just from talking with her.

RemyMartin and torontoral like this.
  14. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

JAG, sounds like you had the breast time....and glad you discovered Remy ;)

15. I have memory-trigger songs that allow me to jump to sweet memories of Alice and Roxanne. I told Remy that Santana's BLACK MAGIC WOMAN was my song for her. I can now add the Commodores' BRICK HOUSE as a Remy trigger.

LRV-Staff and RemyMartin like this.
  16. Seriously this party was outrageous- y'all should be jealous as hell of JAG. He's pretty damn awesome for making this happen :)

Ghost13 and Broadhildt like this.
  17. Remy came to breakfast wearing a t-shirt that said "Burgers +Fries" and it hung off her boobs so well. I forgot to say "Can I have a shake, too."

I am certain that was the purpose of that t-shirt, so sorry I missed the opportunity to say so.

18. All true. All true. ;););)

19. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

I'm certain you got the shake, one way or another ;)

20. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

JAG my friend, your name is a lie. You are not "Just Another Guy" because not just any man could arrange, and survive such an amazing party. This sounds beautiful and spectacular.

21. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

"For Those About to Rock, We Salute You."

22. Roxanne tells me that I am not just another guy. Well, "Big Ten Inch" sounds a bit braggadocious.

Domus and torontoral like this.
  23. BEHOLD THE GLORIOUS TRIFECTA OF TITTIES YAS
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2017
    Broadhildt likes this.
  24. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

I love playing in that VIP room! It sounds like you had an amazing time. But how could you not, with Alice, Remy and Roxanne!

25. I feel like we need to get you a signature made that says 'I survived DEATH BY BOOBS'

Ghost13 likes this.
  26. oh wow- I haven't even had 2 girls at the same time. way to go justanotherguy!

27. JAG is a trooper, and a brave one at that. I miss his puppy dog eyes :oops::rolleyes:

Broadhildt likes this.
  28. Sounds like something for your ranch bucket list

Aww hehe. Yeah. He's a brave man risking death by boobs.

29. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Few would dare, but the rewards are worth it.

30. We definitely thought it was worth it hehe.

31. I've been trying to reply to everyone on this thread and I have seriously fell behind.

She really fills a shirt out well. I got a shake alright.

I accept and return your salute. I'm a Navy veteran and this special party gets a big salute:

That first "puppy dog eyes" look caused by you at my RoxAlice 2 is going to remain as one of my most profound moments of spirituality- and I remain an atheist.

I will say again that any one of these magnificent ladies is a great party. I have such awesome memories.

Quality is most important. Don't worry, you can live vicariously through me if this type of party doesn't happen for you.

Broadhildt likes this.
  32. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]There's nothing like having breakfast in bed after a party like that ;)

33. I miss those breakfast burritos, they were sooo scrumptious. :p

34. You and the ladies were so scrumptious.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  35. uhhh those breakfast burritos were just the best <3!