My 5th and BEST Party with RUBY RAE (4-13-12)!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

It is true what a lot of long time brothel clients say: the more times you party with the same lady, the better the parties get. That could not be MORE true than the party I had last night with Ruby Rae! I attended the One Year Anniversary Party for Katrina, Kimberly and Ruby last night at the LRN. JoltNJoey, Cronus Walker, Dennis, Suzette and others were in attendance as well.

After negotiating our time together we went back to Ruby's room and before I even had a chance to wash my hands, grab some mouthwash or even take off a single article of clothing, Ruby was already laying naked on the bed and ready for action! :shock: It appears she was looking forward to the party even more than I was! :mrgreen: I told her I was putting that in the review. :twisted:

One of the things I like most about partying with Ruby is the foreplay. She is an excellent kisser and definitely gets my motor going in very short order. We decided to mix things up from our normal routine and let me just say that we were both sweaty and exhausted by the time things winded down. I cannot begin to describe how hot and passionate our time together was.

I make no secret about the fact that I truly enjoy my time with Ruby, but I have to say that Ruby definitely is my favorite. I certainly hope I don't offend or upset any of the other ladies with whom I party on a regular basis, but I wanted to express my honest feelings. There is so much more to Ruby than the amazing GFE she provides that it is hard to explain the reasons I enjoy her so much in writing. You just have to experience it for yourself and not just once.

Ruby: Last night was incredible! We definitely raised the bar with that party and I look forward to raising it again on our next adventure!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!!!!! I truly hope to one day meet her in person!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. awesome review crock,sounds like yall had lots of fun

4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Nice review Crock!!!

5. Delightful review!!!! :D Some great chemistry going on there between you two. Looking forward to your Ruby Rae Reviews #6, #7, #8.... Thanks so much for sharing!

6. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Al!

7. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Bert! We ALWAYS have fun. That's one of the things I like most about Ruby. :)

8. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, John!

9. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, WW! Chemistry is definitely important when choosing a lady. And I agree, we have amazing chemistry. I look forward to writing reviews 6, 7, 8, etc. etc. [smilie=happy.gif]

10. great review!!

11. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Jimi! And may I say it always a pleasure to see you on my visits to the LRN! You are so beautiful and so sweet to me when I am there.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Washing your wands sounds a bit kinky, but it's good that you had a great time, Crock.

13. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

That was supposed to say HANDS and you know it, dirty old man! :mrgreen:

14. Crock_Harker,

I'mm wit yo. Typng iz sew difikult sumtymz.... LOL. :D

Honestly, I read it as you wrote it. Ruby is a PRINCESS, so washing your WAND "beforehand" makes perfect sense to me. Right? Washing hands is good too, so....I like your style! :lol:

15. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Kira! Ruby is indeed amazing!

16. That was a very good party indeed! A little spice thrown in is a good thing :D Variety is the spice of life, right? You know I love seeing you, hanging out with you, having sex with you, lots of foreplay with you, talking to you, being around you! Here's to five more veryyyyyy good parties! :D

xoxo
    <3 Ruby Rae

17. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Aw! You say the sweetest things. :oops: I see lots of veryyyyyyy good parties in our future, Ruby Spice! :mrgreen:

18. WOW! Missed this review before!

GREAT review! See, Ruby can even do no wrong on Friday the 13th!

It's hard for me to decide if it's a good or a bad thing that I live halfway across the country! It's great that you get to spend time so much time with such a special lady. There are a BUNCH of us that are jealous!

Thanks Crock!

19. So good to see you last night! I have missed you!

20. Haha! A bad thing, of course! Wish you lived closer!

21. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

It was good seeing you too....even if you were a little "tipsy". LOL! :mrgreen:

22. OH please! Remember that one time I claimed "Crock never drinks with me!" CASE AND POINT.

23. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Happy to have been your favorite, Crock :) xoxoxo

24. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

You aways were and you always will be.

25. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

yes to say the least Ruby Rae is so very ravishing[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

27. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

28. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]