REVIEW The Amazing Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Radium, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

How can anyone put in to words what it is like to spend time with Alice Little. I had considered visiting Alice but was concerned about the size difference as I am well over 6 feet tall. I had emailed her and she assured me that it would not be a problem as she was attracted to taller men. I was still nervous and a little concerned when the day arrived that I was going to get to meet this amazing women. I have spoken in front of large crowds and each time I am still nervous, I get particularly nervous when meeting someone for the first time. I walked through the door and saw Alice’s beautiful smiling face and she quickly gave me a hug and the nervousness just drained away. I was so glad that she was wearing her glasses, I am not sure what it is but women in glasses just adds another level of attractiveness. The erotic massage was incredible, as she was rubbing her body across mine I could not keep my hands off of her. The most memorable part of the far to short time that I got to spend with her was picking her up off of the massage table and moving her to the bed without breaking contact. The time that I got to spend with her was far too short and I am anticipating the next time that I get to spend some time with this fascinating woman.

2. I had such an incredible time with you- and thank you again for the delicious coffee! I can't wait until next time :)

Radium likes this.
  3. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Planning on finding a special coffee to roast for you for next time. I was also thinking about wearing one of my kilts on the next visit.

HollyWood likes this.
  4. yes please! I am kilt-sexual for sure- but I warn you, i'll have to check if you're regimental or not! <3

5. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

I don't go regimental often but for you I will

HollyWood likes this.

6. Awww! <3 I love it! MWAAAH! :):):)

7. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

The sgian-dubh in the picture I made my self along with the leather sheath that it is in. It is a real knife not a dull replicate like most of the ones that can be bought. I don't wear it if I am going any place that would be uncomfortable with me caring a knife in my hose. I have a skunk sporran that always gets lots of comments.

HollyWood likes this.
  8. Seriously? That's so awesome and just got better and better.

Radium likes this.
  9. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

I made a sgian-dubh for a friend of mine using elk horn but I wanted mine to be a little closer to traditional so I used black wood. I have done leather work other than just knife sheaths and I all ways hand stitch. I think it holds up longer with the double hand stitch.

HollyWood likes this.
  10. Seriously you don't have to impress me any more, I'm already amazed hehe. Wow, that's really cool to know.

11. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

One of the advantages of getting older is the time to develop numerous talents, and I think I have developed a few.

12. It's really cool. I do some leather working, so it's nice to find out someone else is doing it.

Radium likes this.
  13. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

I have done a lot of knife sheathes, a few holsters and one purse. In my Anthropology of Art Class (the perfect classes for an Art major with an Anthropology minor) I made an axe with a leather sheath and leather wrapped handle. My thesis for the class was Anglo Saxon art.

14. All of us shorter girls, LOVE a taller man who can take us to another world!
    What can we say, we look up to you;) hahah.

Radium likes this.
  15. I can't wait until our next encounter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radium likes this.
  16. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

I am looking forward to it as well can not imagine the interesting things I will learn.

17. It's going to be an incredible adventure ❤️

18. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Oh you would never believe the fun we will can have

19. Hey now, I've got some ideas in mind! ❤️

20. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

I am very intrigued in just what those ides could be, and if possible even more excited to see you again.

21. What a wonderful review ;)
    Sounds like it was an exciting party!

22. Then for now I'll keep them to me, and let that excitement build until we start planning more ;-)

23. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

A month away and the anticipation is all ready beginning to build.

24. The same goes for me- i'm so excited!

25. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Every thing is coming together for the trip now just need time to pass more quickly.

26. Most unfortunately I don't have the technology for that yet! :p

27. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Typically time goes by to quickly, so will just have to patiently wait, looking forward to seeing you again.

28. This is true. Is it time yet? How about now?

29. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Looking absolutely lovely, as usual

30. Thanks hun, I thought you might like the skirt ;-)

31. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

I most defiantly liked the skirt. That photograph might just have been the exact one I was going to buy from your etsy store.

32. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

some thing like 11 days but I wouldn't be counting or any thing

33. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

ya know as much as she bonds with her coffee and you enjoy the side effects it has on her (giggles) there should be a coffee named after her essence [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

I have not come up with a name for my espresso blend, and Alice did enjoy it so just may have to come up with just such a name now.