REVIEW Kitti Minx @ Love Ranch South / Love Ranch Vegas

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Charles Babbage, Nov 15, 2016.

1. I arranged an overnight special with Kitty a week in advance to close out my week of vacation in the Las Vegas area, and I am glad I did. Before the Sunday night festivities, I first asked to meet up with her to share a drink and chat for a bit on Friday before her scheduled appointment with another client. I was planning on going out west and checking out the sights in Death Valley and ended the day by meeting up with her. We chatted for about an hour, and Kitti will talk your ear off about whatever you want to discuss. I actually let her do most of the talking, which tends to be my inclination anyway. She is a real sweetheart, and I liked being able to get to know her in person a bit first before our actual party. On Sunday, I arrived at the ranch a little before 9 pm, got a drink at the bar, and shortly Kitti came out to greet me. I got her a drink, and we chatted a bit at the bar, before heading back to her room for negotiations and she also gave me a little tour of the ranch showing me the honeymoon suite which has a stated minimum which was above my budget, but it was nice to at least see what else the ranch had to offer. We negotiated quickly, and decided to do the overnight in her room. We got the financial stuff out of the way and then headed back to her room. I took a shower, and then we hopped on the bed together and decided on a movie to watch. We settled on Heathers which I hadn't seen in a while. We lay back and enjoyed the movie, eventually one thing led to another...and another. I'll leave what those things are for your imagination. What I told Kitti was that this was the best experience I had had with a courtesan at a brothel. It was not rushed, and I didn't feel like I was trying to beat the clock. I could just take my time and really enjoy the experience without having pressure on me. Kitti was really sweet and made me feel, at least for a little while, that I had a girlfriend again, and this is something that has been missing in my life for some time now. It also distracted me a bit from the election results, which had been depressing me for days. So, it was nice that Kitti was able to provide some brightness in my life if only for one night. Thank you Kitti, for a wonderful night.

2. Thank you so much! I'm so glad you had a great time! Come back again and you know Kitti's got you covered. ;) I loved spending time with you!

3. Kitti Minx is amazing. So glad you had a great time with her at LRV.

Charles Babbage and KittiMinx like this.
  4. Awww thanks, ACH! It was a lot of fun.

5. Lena_Haze
    Chat with Me

Lena_Haze Alien Cathouse - Las Vegas Xoxo

Kitti is an awesome girl and I'm glad to hear you had such a great time with her.

6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!! Lucky man with excellent taste in women!!!

Al

7. Sounds like you two had a nice time together. She is a lot of fun and a very nice lady ;)

8. Lovely review!!!:) Overnights are the best for getting to really appreciate that one special girl!:)