Jenny Morena- One of the best

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by whuzez, Nov 5, 2014.

1. I had a great experience with Jenny Morena at the Sagebrush Ranch. She really does make you feel special and you really feel like she appreciates you and wants you there with her. Great GFE and very fun to be with in general. And the sex was great! She really makes sure you are having the best time possible in all ways.

2. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Re: Jenny - One of the best

She is a very classy and elegant lady indeed!!!

3. Re: Jenny - One of the best

Yes she is class

4. Re: Jenny - One of the best

Jenny is elegant and stunning!

5. Jenny is amazing!! [smilie=happy.gif]

6. Jenny is the best woman. She is very talented and amazing. She has the best extravaganza parties everytime. I love you Jenny. You are the best.
    Destini

8. Like your title says, Jenny is definitely one of the best!

9. thanks roxy hot legs [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

10. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Jenny is a whole lot of fun!

11. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Such a classy beautiful woman! I look up to her so much!

12. thanks Holllywood ..i enjoy working with you as well!!

13. Ava Grace
    Chat with Me

Ava Grace Well-Known Member

Jenny is a blast! I've learned a lot from her.

14. YOU ALWAYS WELCOME PRINCESS AVA!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

15. Absolutely. Jenny is one of my top 3 idols in the biz.

16. I'm looking forward to doing more parties with the fabulous Jenny!

17. Jenny is beautiful, smart, classy & has a great sense of humor. She's a joy to work with & I hope someday I get a chance to do a two girl party with her cause I know it would be a blast! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. THANKS MELISSA YOUR SUCH A INTILLEGENT WOMAN !!!!

19. THANKS BONNIE ,,YOUR SUCH A SWEET GIRL!!!!!

20. IM LOOKING FORWARD TO PARTY WITH YOU AGAIN HOT SEXY LEGS ,,,YOUR SO MUCH FUN !!!

21. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Jenny is great in bed. A very skilled and sexy woman.

22. before
    thanks thunderstorm ,,i really had a good time with you before..your so much fun.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. WHERE ARE YOU NOW WHUSEZ ...WE MISSED YOU HERE IN SAGEBRUSH !!!!

24. I'm glad you had fun with Jenny and that she made you feel very special!!!!!! She is amazing at what she does. I've partied with her and she is so much fun.

25. I am happy to read about all my girls at the Sagebrush here making you happy!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]:D Very nice review!:)

26. I have to agree. I've had multiple of 2 girl parties with Jenny Morena. She really does know how to appreciate every gentlemen that she meets. They all have a great time with he and always leaves with a big perfect smile. Book with her and let her give you the experience you'll ever have!!!!!!

27. WE MISS YOU HERE IN SAGEBRUSH MELISSA ,,,,I WISH YOU COME BACK HERE !!!!!!!

28. DESTINI IS ONE VERY EXOTIC YOUNG PRETTY GIRL ,,,,,YES I PARTIED WITH HER MULIPLE TIMES ....SHE KNOW EXACTLY HAT SE DOING TO MAKE THE GUY COME BACK FOR HER ,,,GUYS ALWAYS LEAVES HAPPY FROM HR ROOM .!!!!!

29. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I have heard allot of wonderful things about Jenny!